The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do parents of child YouTubers in the UK have to get a child performance licence? Or are they totally unregulated?
You have a point there , they are definitely in more that 5 days of filming and the parents do get paid for their channel , also I’m sure they’ve said that the girls get funds put into an account ( so in effect being paid) I assume that also they would have to declare in tax especially if they are claiming any benefits etc.. I’m sure their accountant is well aware and advising them accordingly

Reactions: 12
Then we are 2 unpopular persons on here. Offcourse I am unpopular here already since I mean a 10 and a 12 year old should bevcapable off Washing their own hair. Folks here says they cannot because their mother is to Lazy to travhest them. But hey they learn to chrocket and use a sewingmachine off YouTube or Tictoc so pretty sure they cam find something on washing and rinsing hair also. It is not that difficult
I might be wrong but it seems like the girls haven’t been shown how to wash their hair properly? My daughter is almost 11 and is capable of washing her own hair but only because as a parent I’ve taught her how to use shampoo and conditioner correctly. Sometimes she does put too much conditioner on and doesn’t rinse it properly. She’s really starting to take an interest in cleansing her face and moisturising. So we’ve bought her some stuff that’s suitable for her skin and she’s started to get into a proper routine. She’s not into make up at the moment.
It just seems like the Ingham girls have been left to get on with those things themselves. If they’ve been taught and lazy continued to discuss these types of things with them then I totally agree that they should manage to wash their own hair. But some children are just never taught these things properly which is sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Was Isabelle in last nights vlog? So glad she's now getting to have her privacy. I hope she's starting to put her foot down with her parents. I bet she's finding something friends to chat to online.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think it’s nitpicking - normal folk probably wouldn’t do what they were doing - most of the time if you own this sort of machine you have a substantial sized garden as well where noise and driving around wouldn’t be an issue but their garden is not that sort of garden.

What they do in their own time off camera is their business, the law states the kids shouldn’t be on it either so they’ve filmed themselves breaking the law there. However to vlog it and share with their target audience of kids and people with additional needs is irresponsible!
neither parent have the common sense so it is a waiting game for something to happen as well. Personally I do make sure animals and the kids are indoors when mowing our lawn, I thought most people did tbh - it only takes a moment for something to happen but also with petrol mowers fumes probably aren’t the best thing for small kids to be running around behind either.

As for the neighbours - I feel for them, yes they probably used to have minimal disruption when they had the people come in to mow the ‘lawn’ (if this happened at all) but the Minghams seem intent on causing as much disruption to their neighbours as possible and I think this may have been bought out of spite rather than necessity. They are nasty people and seems to have ramped up since the neighbours put up their letter against the planning application. No need at all for everyone to be driving the mower around like they were - for them to have used the fuel and refilled & having to go out for yet more fuel suggests to me they were twatting around for some time! The garden isn’t that big and there was barely anything to mow.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I am a crocheter too, self taught from you tube, my son can crochet and my eldest girl who is 19 is a fantastic crocheter too.

Lazy doesn’t give a tit about her kids education or hobbies, I’m not a fan of esme but she’s the only one out of them all who has any interest in arts and crafts and hobbies and be good at them.

Plastic hooks and chenille wool, defo setting her up to fail, she’d have been better of with a size 4 hook and double knitting and making simple squares just to get the hang of it. Looks like she wants to make amigarumi toys which is not a good idea for a complete beginner.

Those kids shouldn’t have to buy thier own craft stuff at all
Its like they're saying to the kids "you want to do something that doesnt fit with youtube content then you buy it yourself"

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought the new COPPa rules with `YouTube stopped families from filing content for children. You can tell by the comments on the videos that most are children - how do they get away with it?

Reactions: 14
I recall my Gran teaching us to crochet and the joy of it was weaving the different coloured wools through your little squares. Then making a symmetrical pattern from all those multi coloured patches as you sewed it together. One colour wool. It's about pound a ball ffs!

I know she's a flaccid slattern but she can be as as tight as a fish's arse too when it comes to everyone except her and Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought the new COPPa rules with `YouTube stopped families from filing content for children. You can tell by the comments on the videos that most are children - how do they get away with it?
I think that's the exact reason we see far more of Sarah vlogging than the kids nowadays. I guess the issue is, how do you define what is for children.

Just looking back and a great number of their big hitting vlogs are now classed as for children.

Reactions: 13
Decided to hate-watch an Ingham vlog instead of just flicking through it. Thought I was almost done but turns out I have 16 minutes left, this has been the most boring experience of my life. I want to make a video of The Wicked Witch of the West with Sarah's cackling in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Happy Cinco de Mayo fellow Tattlers!
🇲🇽 🥑🌮🍻

*in case anyone wondered - that’s what our sombreros are all about 🙂
Alas, no emoji for Tequila, Margaritas. The beer represents any Mexican beer.
A virtual ‘cheers’ - will be a lot of drinking in LA tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Any other Mad Men fans here getting visions of when they're dicking around on the mower in the office? 🙈
ride on mower + Minghams = accident waiting to happen.
Oh my goodness!! That’s the first thing I thought of! That episode is classic!!!🤣😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s nitpicking - normal folk probably wouldn’t do what they were doing - most of the time if you own this sort of machine you have a substantial sized garden as well where noise and driving around wouldn’t be an issue but their garden is not that sort of garden.

What they do in their own time off camera is their business, the law states the kids shouldn’t be on it either so they’ve filmed themselves breaking the law there. However to vlog it and share with their target audience of kids and people with additional needs is irresponsible!
neither parent have the common sense so it is a waiting game for something to happen as well. Personally I do make sure animals and the kids are indoors when mowing our lawn, I thought most people did tbh - it only takes a moment for something to happen but also with petrol mowers fumes probably aren’t the best thing for small kids to be running around behind either.

As for the neighbours - I feel for them, yes they probably used to have minimal disruption when they had the people come in to mow the ‘lawn’ (if this happened at all) but the Minghams seem intent on causing as much disruption to their neighbours as possible and I think this may have been bought out of spite rather than necessity. They are nasty people and seems to have ramped up since the neighbours put up their letter against the planning application. No need at all for everyone to be driving the mower around like they were - for them to have used the fuel and refilled & having to go out for yet more fuel suggests to me they were twatting around for some time! The garden isn’t that big and there was barely anything to mow.
🎼 One Creep and his witch went to mow a meadow 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just watched via that link….even though I’m confused about the view 😂 anyway, I see mother of the year was gutted Mila had to go in a cast because of an outfit 🙄

You can tell she’s got no interest in doing anything educational with them, she was in a huff having to wait while they chose craft stuff, obviously doesn’t do crafts with them.

Islas squeal was ott over some lotion!

Also, no wonder Jaces hair is falling out, tied up so tightly.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Decided to hate-watch an Ingham vlog instead of just flicking through it. Thought I was almost done but turns out I have 16 minutes left, this has been the most boring experience of my life. I want to make a video of The Wicked Witch of the West with Sarah's cackling in the background.
I fell asleep, just listening to them drone on was the best sleeping pill ever 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone explain to me WHYYYYYY THE FK Esme had to choose between 2 balls of wool ( she paid for with her own money ) saving others for her birthday list ???? When her fat ogre mother buys tons of crap AS PER USUAL that will end up in the bin or never get used !

THEY WOULD NOT HAVE A CHANNEL where it not for the kids and more especially Esme opening the horsey shortle doll video - THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE FAMILY WITH CLEAR TALENTS and she has to buy her own craft supplies and then has to put a ball of wool back because she didn’t have enough money for both.

I truly can’t get over lazy the thick witch ! Happily spends a fortune on piles of plastic tit but restricts her daughters creativity by being a miser with her potential craft supplies.

i know overall it’s not a huge deal and esme herself didn’t seem overly bothered but it’s the principle and the fact that I just can’t work these thicko’s out !

🙄🙄🙄

Mila getting her cast off though 🥲🥰 bless her ☺ And her little chubby legs lol
It’s like when she said in Ireland jace bought himself a toy wtf he’s 3 years old

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Was Isabelle in last nights vlog? So glad she's now getting to have her privacy. I hope she's starting to put her foot down with her parents. I bet she's finding something friends to chat to online.
I’m hoping Isabelle has tried to reach out to her biological family and tries for some normality in her life by seeing them again 😢

Reactions: 17
Jaces hair is a disgrace

top knots
ponytails
pleats
French braids

why not stick a big jojo bow in it while they are at it

get it cut for the sake of that poor poor boy

• Sad
Reactions: 35
That garden looks sad, set for life, got mis match fencing, patchy grass, no trees or plants put anywhere, what’s the purpose of a patio set down the other end? Who’s going to walk down there to sit? Weird! That’s not a family garden in the slightest. My garden is about the same size, a petrol mower would have been sufficient enough.

Also Isabelle could never make it on you tube, sorry but she’s a bore, I could not sit there and watch her vlogs!
It makes me sad looking at their garden because it is clear they put zero effort in. Someone else posted earlier (yesterday I think it was) that they have plenty of opportunity to grow veg, or grow their own plants, for the children to get involved in and really learn from. They could have a sensory corner/patch etc. There are loads of DIY outdoor stuff online for children to do as well. They just have so much space and it could look stunning if they really tried.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m hoping Isabelle has tried to reach out to her biological family and tries for some normality in her life by seeing them again 😢
Maybe she's not allowed because they've had a restraining order put against her dad until she's 18. I don't believe a word of what Sarah said about being abused by him but a gullible jury/judge might. The dad still has photos of Isabelle on his Facebook page so clearly care about her to some extent. I think him not having contact with her is not his choice.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Maybe she's not allowed because they've had a restraining order put against her dad until she's 18. I don't believe a word of what Sarah said about being abused by him but a gullible jury/judge might. The dad still has photos of Isabelle on his Facebook page so clearly care about her to some extent. I think him not having contact with her is not his choice.
I totally agree with this greencow

simply because, my dad left when I was 12 and only when I turned 18 did I find out my mother was actually poisoning my mind against my father and that it wasn’t just as simple cut as “your dad left and didn’t care or fight for you” he kept all the birthday cards he’d brought, all 8 of them by that time, then anytime he tried to send a birthday or Xmas gift it wouldn’t get to me anyway, my mother made sure of that, so he put the money he’d spend on the gift into a bank account for me anyway. Wrote me several letters over the years and showed evidence of trying to fight for me through courts and contact centres etc. but it’s not always as simple as “dads have rights” there is only so much financially someone can do, solicitor fees etc.

Lazy is only hurting Isabelle in all this, by trying to use her to spite her father. But take it from me lazy, she won’t thank you for it. She will grow up to realise and piece together all of this. And she will realise YOU are the reason for the wedge between her and her father and his family. She will turn the tables and it will be YOU and creepy she turns away from. And with any luck, she will take the girls and Jace with her!!!!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.