The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crochet. I taught myself from YouTube videos. Had the Fat Lazy one done what a parent should have done, and researched what yarn and hooks are best to begin with,she'd have found out that chenille yarn and cheap plastic hooks are not the way to go.

I don't understand why the girls have to buy their own craft supplies or any books they want to read. Surely when you home educate you should factor those costs in?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Having grown up in the westcountry, farms being all around me a sit and ride pretend tractor wouldnt impress me lol i was using massey ferguson and john deeres as a preteen. I undestand the buzz but we were all given hours of training even at young ages.

They need to watch themselves and kids. Beside which maybe they should have grown some grass to mow before buying the toy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
PMSL… Christopher has finally reached the point where, he’s winning at life to such a degree that, his own rip-off vlog title of “A good day on da grass” is bang on target 🤣🤣🤣 Can it get any better!? 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🤦‍♀️ Why would you let your toddler sit on a lawnmower flash backs bro you can only touch the fire when it’s off 🤦‍♀️ Can see jace getting injured creepy and lazy must really enjoy a&e

Reactions: 29
Anything that is said on here is said in the context of the Minghams and no-one else, because they don't care about safety or have any common sense and it's a miracle nothing bad has happened to them.

Most people wouldn't be excited over a lawnmower because they'd be too busy living their life, the Minghams don't have a life. Things also have to be hyped up for the vlog but then are forgotten about a few weeks later and dumped in the garage of doom.

Mowing the lawn isn't a problem noise wise but Creepy takes ten times longer than any normal person to do anything plus his feral family screaming and cackling and it's a nightmare for the neighbours. We've seen on vlogs how the Minghams care for no-one else and foghorn and woo-hoo there way around everywhere.
The neighbours have already mentioned the Minghams annoying behaviour in the comments about the fire escape and we've seen the trampoline been moved closer to them and Creepy admitted to working on the van at 4am.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ride-on mower safety is governed by law for a reason!!! Isla has just turned 10 and the legal age for driving that machine is 16, so she's not even close. Esme is also too young and Jace sitting on there is a massive no-no. Despite what they seem to think, it's not a toy!

Whether we like it or not, these muppets are role models to some, so they do need to think about what they do and say, for the sake of their viewers if not their own kids.

Their behaviour was illegal and dangerous and if they're stupid enough to include that in a YouTube vlog then they absolutely deserve to be called out. What people do behind their own closed doors is up to them but to upload that footage was irresponsible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Any other Mad Men fans here getting visions of when they're dicking around on the mower in the office? 🙈
ride on mower + Minghams = accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 17
crochet. I taught myself from YouTube videos. Had the Fat Lazy one done what a parent should have done, and researched what yarn and hooks are best to begin with,she'd have found out that chenille yarn and cheap plastic hooks are not the way to go.

I don't understand why the girls have to buy their own craft supplies or any books they want to read. Surely when you home educate you should factor those costs in?
I was thinking the same thing. Sarah should have helped Esme do a bit of research. Some good quality hooks with some simple DK yarn would have been far better. Looks like she spent a lot on the yarn and nothing on the hooks. She'll find the yarn hard to work with. She'll loose interest because she's going to struggle with the equipment she's got. It would be a great little hobby for her if she was supported.

I also agree that these children should be given a regular allowance based on the fact they're the bread winners. We saw what happened what happened the figures when it was 95% Sarah vlogging. They should be putting away 90% and giving the girls 10%.

Reactions: 28
Any other Mad Men fans here getting visions of when they're dicking around on the mower in the office? 🙈
ride on mower + Minghams = accident waiting to happen.
At least they had a first aid kit in the Mad Men office. I bet Bellend Manor doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do parents of child YouTubers in the UK have to get a child performance licence? Or are they totally unregulated?
It's a massive grey area! If you reas rhe policy, yes they do because they are earning money.

The current stance is that they're letting parents judge, unless it's a professional shoot (like the lego one) However, some Local authorities are requiring licensing and reviews.

The biggest issue is how you'd regulate something like that. There are so many vloggers, how would you issue licenses, do check and review paperwork. It's definitely being discussed and they're looking looking change It in the next children in performance view.

The reason we have these laws is to prevent child labour. They date back to the victorian times. The regulations are really strict. The inghams would be expected to document the times the children are filmed, they'd be limited on how long they film them for (babies, it's only a tiny amount of time), they'd be required to show the children are getting a minimum of 15 hours of education a week and many other things. Many of the topics they've filmed would not be allowed. They could be randomly inspected at any time. Literally, the LA would just arrive an inspected.

This grey are won't last forever, it's terrible it's been allowed to be a grey area at all. There's now a 10 year period where children have been allowed to fall between the gap.

• Heart
My dad had a ride on mower and I absolutely didn’t give a tit because a) it was a lawn mower and b) I was out with my friends most weekends, not hanging out with my dad while he mowed the lawn. I didn’t want to watch my own dad mow the lawn on it so why would I want to watch a saggy titter man gnome mow his tit lawn.
So eloquently put.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All the money spent on that mower and children need dental care ! Decent footwear ! Hair cuts (especially Jace who’s hair looks so thin with it being pulled back all time ) some nice clothes 😔 breaks my heart seeing how beautiful etc those children looked when they first started YouTube 😔 no excuse at all when you look at another family who have just had a baby no11 (I think it is ) and each off those children are dressed beautiful hair done daily etc ! Come on Sarah and creepy get a grip and put priorities first 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

I am a crocheter too, self taught from you tube, my son can crochet and my eldest girl who is 19 is a fantastic crocheter too.

Lazy doesn’t give a tit about her kids education or hobbies, I’m not a fan of esme but she’s the only one out of them all who has any interest in arts and crafts and hobbies and be good at them.

Plastic hooks and chenille wool, defo setting her up to fail, she’d have been better of with a size 4 hook and double knitting and making simple squares just to get the hang of it. Looks like she wants to make amigarumi toys which is not a good idea for a complete beginner.

Those kids shouldn’t have to buy thier own craft stuff at all

Reactions: 32
All the money spent on that mower and children need dental care ! Decent footwear ! Hair cuts (especially Jace who’s hair looks so thin with it being pulled back all time ) some nice clothes 😔
Jace's hair looked awful in last night's vlog, scraped back so tightly into that top-knot....way too tight and such a harsh look (for a boy or a girl.) Looked like it was probably painful, like he was off to a ballet exam.

And while I'm at it, that sun hat Lazy bought for Mila was bloody awful too. I'm glad they're protecting her head but that hat is like something Nellie Oleson would wear (Little House on the Prairie). Very OTT.

Reactions: 28
I was thinking 🤔 the same because she bought all that paint stuff for Jace

Does anyone think that lawnmower was a freebie the way he was showing it? Also they should not be riding it with socks and thongs they could easily slip on the peddles.
I think it's only a matter of time before one of them takes out a fence panel at least, while on that mower. And if it happened to be one of the next door neighbour's fence panels, that would be interesting!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There would have been no safety talk or rules before they all jumped on that tractor 🤷‍♀️
prinny has never seen the thing before it’s just turned up in her garden and everyone’s excited and so she is too. She was running extremely close and whether the blades are down or not she could be crushed by that machine.
At one point Isla turns the wheel and into prinny who is on her left completely oblivious.
As long as they are buzzing and having fun, as usual duck safety and everything and everyone else.
Its like every single bandwagon they jump on they are utterly clueless and then hash everything up because they have no genuine interest or background knowledge.
My dogs also run at the lawnmower and try to bite it or chase it.
If you’ve grown up around this type of equipment then it’s slightly different, but these kids have certainly not, and they they are then allowed to run wild without instruction. As usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Then we are 2 unpopular persons on here. Offcourse I am unpopular here already since I mean a 10 and a 12 year old should bevcapable off Washing their own hair. Folks here says they cannot because their mother is to Lazy to travhest them. But hey they learn to chrocket and use a sewingmachine off YouTube or Tictoc so pretty sure they cam find something on washing and rinsing hair also. It is not that difficult
It’s easy to say that if you’ve had the pleasure of parents who taught you from the get go how to look after yourself properly, most children who face this kind of neglect don’t figure it all out until they’re well into their adult years.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.