The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their bodies will be craving some vitamins.
Did Creepy have to help himself to Esmes turnip? They don't seem to have any boundaries over touching each other's food. I can't share food from someone else's plate.
I am and always have been a very fussy eater and very particular about cleanliness around where I'm eating.
If anyone did that to me I would throw my meal over them. I certainly couldn't carry on eating it.
You don't know where his hands or fork has already been?
They are always poking at food. Especially poached eggs. Their children have appaling table manners. Have we ever seen Creepy or Lazy eat with cutlery?
Children copy their parents or are taught basic table manners. What hope is there for any of them if their parents are savages?

Reactions: 22
Why do Zelda and Steve get the so calked "gifts" ?
Seacroft has family too yet since Trina got the Mini she hasn't received anything from her beloved sister and n Once brother in law
I don't believe they are gifts! I think Creepy is just saying it for the vlogs and for whatever reason his stupid parents let him! I've not watched the vlog but wasn't it mentioned above that his parents weren't even in the vlog! His parents bought the caravan and are exchanging it themselves. ITS ALL LIES!!

Reactions: 20
She *allegedly* 🥴 had one called Helen Hunt on Twitter which always made me chuckle because it shows how the narcissism runs strong in that family. Perhaps someone, 25 years ago, when Twister first came out, made a comment that she had a passing resemblance to film star Helen, but to use it 25 years later on an alleged troll account against her son's victims was twisted, bizarre and very Ingham

😂😂What about this one?

View attachment 1260172
WOW - I wonder how long these two 'Sheilas' took to get ready for a night out?

Isn't it lucky they had no sisters to share a bathroom with!!

On another note - when you've scraped the bottom of the barrel what comes next?

Just asking for a sad pair of Twats trying to keep their Youtube channel relevant!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Their bodies will be craving some vitamins.
Did Creepy have to help himself to Esmes turnip? They don't seem to have any boundaries over touching each other's food. I can't share food from someone else's plate.
I am and always have been a very fussy eater and very particular about cleanliness around where I'm eating.
If anyone did that to me I would throw my meal over them. I certainly couldn't carry on eating it.
You don't know where his hands or fork has already been?
I highly doubt he washes his hands after a trip to the bathroom either. Table manners are non existent in that family.

They look like 2 gay lovers and not brothers 🤡🤡
Well you never know with that family. Rumour has it that Sarah slept with Hi Steve an Dave as well as marrying Chris. I wouldn't put incest past any of them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.