The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So causally on Tiktok and all of a sudden this pops up about a stalker in Ireland, watching girls undress, a happened in the last few weeks.. hmmmmm

Reactions: 35
I wouldn't put it past them to move to Ireland
Please god no, I can't be in the same country as them!
Right that's it, I'm closing the curtains and turning off the big light in this entire island.
Will pretend the nation is gone out when they come a knocking.

Reactions: 23
Right that's it, I'm closing the curtains and turning off the big light in this entire island.
Please take them from us, you can have them for free.

Reactions: 15
I know of a very unfortunate case where a young man died under a ride-on mower recently by freak accident, and he was (presumably) trained in how to use it as part of his daily work outdoors. It is astonishing how dumb and arrogant Creepy and Lazy are.

Reactions: 30
They are ridiculous why spend money on mower when the grass is such a state. Surely they could have put that money towards turfing the garden properly. They do everything backwards. Mower is to maintain grass, it's going to do no good on patchy dirt and weeds.

Reactions: 30
#230 Lazy thinks everyone wants to know her ,as she enables a non ce on a cheap mower, wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her

Reactions: 18
They were in their old house and Sarah and Chris were having a conversation with Isabel. They were telling her it didn't matter what she wanted to do when she left school because she was already a famous YouTuber so she didn't need to do anything else if she didn't want to. You tube won't last forever so why they are filling her head with rubbish I've no idea. People like Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes have other businesses as well as YouTube so they will always be ok, and since Zoe had their baby, they upload once in a blue moon, but to tell Isabel she doesn't been to do anything else is unfair on her.

Reactions: 34
Sarah making sure everyone knows mila is still dinky fitting in the 3-6 month outfit …and still big
You know all her kids are dinky dots …..

Reactions: 21
Oh god I hope they don't come here. The van wouldn't be out of place on a halting site though. Exclaiming that the traveller neighbours are all Ifam haha

Reactions: 7
#230 the only ride Creepy can get these days, is from a sit on mower

Reactions: 22
They are that typical family you'd avoid on holiday ,no manners ,loud,selfish ,feral kids with no boundaries and its all down to the lack of parenting ,they can't even wash themselves
Oh yes. There is always THAT family. They have no respect for others

Don't say that ...I've said before I think she is doing them only a handful ..some companies do pay monthly deals. Worked out between 1 and 2 k overall for iGCSEs ..perhaps S&J paid.

Reactions: 6
They would be far too confused to live in Ireland, they struggled trying to work out the milk.... Creepy couldn't cope with different coloured caps.... and sweet divine the absolute state of the 'grass' in the back garden. The poor neighbour, I noticed Creps did a patch test right over that side of the garden. My worse nightmare living anywhere near them. The racket cutting the grass, complete with gangster hand signals, kids, dog, sisterwife ferretting around and boxes being flung up the stairway to AliBlanket HQ hell.

Reactions: 21
Real life Hillbillies.
I feel so sorry for their neighbours.

Reactions: 26
What the hell is wrong with this woman!! So desperate to shop she buggers off into Matalan and leaves a baby in a harness in the car with a 12 year old and 10 year old!! What was she so desperate for she couldn’t wait for Mila to wake up!!

Seriously Lazy you have a fucking shopping addiction!! 12 year olds are never responsible enough for a baby to be left in their sole care and certainly not your 12 year old who was throwing the baby around in the air when Mila was days old!! The girls told you to go in so you did, I really can’t believe she thinks this is good parenting of a baby in a brace!

Reactions: 20
She’s doing her mania shopping again I see

That's sad to hear.

What the Inghams have shown is truly astonishing and also against the law, both for driving and carrying a 'passenger'. Esme, Isla and Jace shouldn't have been anywhere near that thing (or Prinny) and there wasn't an item of protective gear in sight...Lazy with her flimsy, slip on shoes and bare feet, no glasses when Creepy was strimming etc etc....so many hazards. This is definitely a vlog to report.

Reactions: 35
I started Year 10 ( in a school that went from Yr 7-13) after coming over from the French system ( where I had done no chemistry, only 2 years of physics and where I was convinced I was rubbish at everything/had zero self confidence). Triple Science was a nightmare, if I had just done Biology, I might have passed Intermediate Science. I did Intermediate Maths where I could do about 90% of the topics, and so even though all I could get was a C, that is all I wanted, as I had a hate-hate relationship with maths from very early on. I ended up doing Intermediate English Lit and Lang, as I had major exam anxiety and really struggled with the essay writing techniques ( also, confidence was well below the floor, which did not help). I was happy enough to get C’s ( though if I had taken the Higher level, I might have got B’s, if it weren’t for my anxiety) and was allowed to do English A-Level as I had a wonderful English teacher who fought my corner. I picked History because I had to do either that or Geography and History seemed like the lesser of two evils ( in French system they are taught by one teacher, and the one I had for two years was so boring I hated both with a passion) and had a teacher I liked and a more interesting topic in my first year, then a dull topic and a teacher I disliked for second year. I got a D. Art I thought would be an easy A ( my best subject in the French system, as everyone used to do nothing/mess about and we had it for an hour a week or every two weeks), but ended up in a class full of ridiculously talented people and a family friend as a teacher ( holy awkward Batman!), so got a D. I worked pretty hard though and was pleased to pass enough subjects to get through to A-Level. I did get A* for French and Spanish though, and that is what I ended up studying at Uni after getting an A and a B at A-Level (in 2000). I worked ridiculously hard at A-Level, especially for Eng Lit, which I failed pretty badly, but thankfully my Uni did not care about that grade!

Reactions: 11
Did Sarah not tell us that Mila was 16lb, months ago? I can't remember exactly when, maybe her 16 week visit from the health visitor.
3-6month clothes go upto around 18lbs depending on where you get them. You can tell from her cute chubby legs that she's not a small baby!

Why can't she leave Mila at home with Chris whilst she satisfies her shopping addiction? She can feed her before she leaves, or leave when she's just gone down for a nap. She lives on snacks like the rest of the family now so he could give her some food if she was hungry to make do till Sarah got back to feed her.

She would prefer to leave her in the car with 2 other children than leave her with him, or more like he's said no. Maybe just stop having children with a man that seems incapable of looking after them?

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.