The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby doesn’t have socks and booties on in the sling, her little feet must be freezing!!!!!! How can they leave her feet bare? There are so many options to account for her cast. It makes me so sad for her. She always looks so grubby. They don’t seem to wipe her face or Jace’s after they have eaten.

They have given the baby pizza and chips. What the hell do they think normal people feed babies? It’s a good thing she is still being breast fed. There’s no way those kids are getting all they need for healthy growth from their appalling diets.

Do you know how much this bleeping phrase makes me mad 😂
Love ‘doing life’ with you boils my piss. duck off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have noticed Chris is all over the comments section since last week, hearting nearly all of them which they hardly ever did. Way to go with loving life when you constantly have to keep deleting negative comments, hardly one negative comment only about Mila's bare feet. Views are still low. Everyone on here must be nearly all blocked at this stage from commenting on their vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1650694836601.png

How low do the views have to be for them to realise no one likes the travel vlogs?🤦🏼‍♀️They have 1.34 million subscribers but can't even get 40k views on a vlog.

We're definitely at the stage where it's costing them more to travel and pay the bills each month than they're earning from the vlogs. Surely this isn't sustainable for much longer? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Like previous posters, I cannot understand why they continue with the DPD van tour when they're getting next to no views?! A crappy will inclusive to Spain would drag more views in..... Or better still, Florida Creepy?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have noticed Chris is all over the comments section since last week, hearting nearly all of them which they hardly ever did. Way to go with loving life when you constantly have to keep deleting negative comments, hardly one negative comment only about Mila's bare feet. Views are still low. Everyone on here must be nearly all blocked at this stage from commenting on their vlogs.
I wonder if granny still monitors the comments like she use too? Personally I think when their Instagram account was taken down that granny deleted that account not the account being taken down by Instagram! Granny would do anything to protect her baby boy !

Reactions: 16
I don't want to be a party pooper
But this hate thing is not helpful ... It's tattle life
The bubble is going to burst and I for one don't want to be responsible for the fall out
The poor kids and Izzy
Responsible? No one here will be responsible for anything. Everyone here is only concerned about those children even when their parents and social services aren't.
The fact their channel is plummeting into irrelevancy has nothing to do with anyone here, that is purely Chris and Sarah's fault cause they are tit at their job.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The bubble is going to burst and I for one don't want to be responsible for the fall out
The poor kids and Izzy
Hi steve! Or Sarah xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#228 Goodbye Mrs McKenzie
The poor kids and Izzy
Most of us tattlers are concerned for the children and their safety,health and wellbeing.It is not us who are the problem it's their so called parents ,they have caused all of this due to lack of care ,lack of empathy and lack of morals

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Pet hate, people who don’t put socks on their newborns/babies when in slings, also parents who are wrapped up because it’s cold yet their kids have no coats on……I don’t understand the mindset 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Pet hate, people who don’t put socks on their newborns/babies when in slings, also parents who are wrapped up because it’s cold yet their kids have no coats on……I don’t understand the mindset 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree, I hate seeing children dressed in less layers than their parents when in slings and pushchairs. If the parent needs socks / a coat when they're walking, then the little one in a sling / pushchair should have just as many layers, if not more. As being immobile in the pushchair / sling means a child is much colder than the person walking.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I agree, I hate seeing children dressed in less layers than their parents when in slings and pushchairs. If the parent needs socks / a coat when they're walking, then the little one in a sling / pushchair should have just as many layers, if not more. As being immobile in the pushchair / sling means a child is much colder than the person walking.
Isn’t the rule for young babies that they should be wearing one more layer than an adult? So, for example, if the adult is warm enough to wear a t-shirt/vest top, then baby should have a short-sleeved vest/babygro then a jumper/cardigan/long-sleeved top over the first layer. Also, insulating extremities helps maintain core temperature, so mittens, socks or bottoms with foot coverings and a hat or a hood all help keep people warm, especially babies.

Reactions: 23
Isn’t the rule for young babies that they should be wearing one more layer than an adult? So, for example, if the adult is warm enough to wear a t-shirt/vest top, then baby should have a short-sleeved vest/babygro then a jumper/cardigan/long-sleeved top over the first layer. Also, insulating extremities helps maintain core temperature, so mittens, socks or bottoms with foot coverings and a hat or a hood all help keep people warm, especially babies.
It is but when I’m a sling the layers of sling fabric also count. Babies shouldn’t actually wear the much when in sling to avoid over heating. Socks should be worn though.

Reactions: 21
I was always taught that if they’re in a pram etc they’d feel the cold more than us because were walking which would keep us warmer whereas they’re not. In the sling shes close to someone’s body heat, but her little hands and feet would be so cold. It’s not hard to pop some socks on the poor baba

Reactions: 24
The poor kids and Izzy
Er isn’t tattle life a safe place where people can talk freely about instagrammers without being deleted 🤷‍♀️

the only people who are going to burst the bubble are the parents themselves through comment or deed

They’ve flown close to the wind for a long time now, no one tells them what to do and their childrens safety is the last thing they are concerned about

Dragging your children up with a piss poor education, socially isolating them and travelling in a cramped tin can, barely meeting any hygienic standards and inadequately dressed to fulfil a man child’s dream is not how you bring up one child never mind five and let’s not forget the baby’s additional needs

the list is endless of their boorish behaviour to people, so no I don’t feel concerned that people may access tattle life and see the unvarnished truth about them

their destiny is in their own hands and their over 1 million followers on YouTube not 50 people that comment and like on this thread on tattle 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The baby doesn’t have socks and booties on in the sling, her little feet must be freezing!!!!!! How can they leave her feet bare? There are so many options to account for her cast. It makes me so sad for her. She always looks so grubby. They don’t seem to wipe her face or Jace’s after they have eaten.

They have given the baby pizza and chips. What the hell do they think normal people feed babies? It’s a good thing she is still being breast fed. There’s no way those kids are getting all they need for healthy growth from their appalling diets.

Love ‘doing life’ with you boils my piss. duck off. 😂
“This one” when referring to an acquaintance.

Reactions: 10
Where are Thomas,Dan, ,Elizabeth,Andrea and Cassie ?
Haven't seen any of them comment since the billion fake Andrea day 😂,the only one constantly kissing the Mingham's arses is Silly Vlog lover ; you know who I mean🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.