The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to be a party pooper
But this hate thing is not helpful ... It's tattle life
The bubble is going to burst and I for one don't want to be responsible for the fall out
The poor kids and Izzy

Reactions: 2
The bubble is going to burst and I for one don't want to be responsible for the fall out
The poor kids and Izzy
Which hate thing? I'm not sure what you mean. Please could you explain? Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
The poor kids and Izzy
Poor kids ? It would be the best thing to happen to them. Downsize and back to school they go.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The poor kids and Izzy
Why would you or we be responsible for the fall out? As far as i'm aware none of us on here have propositioned vulnerable young girls, or have set fans on said young girls and small businesses. None of us are riding around in a clapped out van, with kids not properly and legally secured in car seats that we conned out of a business that failed to do due diligence.

The only people responsible for the tit show grinding to a halt is that greasy prick and his fat wife. It is sad for the kids that they have to go through this but that is on their useless parents, not us! The kids won't be homeless or starve and they have certainly had more than their fair share of great experiences. I've searched my conscience about the Inghams and I can still hold my head up high, unlike the greasy noncey prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
I’m seeing a few comments floating around about Holy Island. DON’T tell the Ingham’s about this peaceful place, we don’t want them here!!! (I live within a close proximity to Holy Island).
Oh goodness I hope they don’t. I hadn’t thought about that. If they did go they would stand out like a sore thumb big time. It’s peaceful, tranquil and steeped in history, all things the Inghams don’t do. The screeching rabble would be bored stiff with no Flying Tigers, their refusal to spend money and their lack of research before they go anywhere. Educating the girls is beyond them so all the fascinating historical information would be wasted on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
yes but Chris posted about the supermac yesterday, so I think they just put pictures up on instagram randomly to keep people of track.
I've just noticed that Creepy was wearing his pink hoodie whilst eating at Supermac's but his Insta pic showed him in his grey hoodie. Either he changed clothes after Mila made the pink one dirty (and went back in especially to get the photo!).... or he's played around with the colouring....or it was a different day. 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh goodness I hope they don’t. I hadn’t thought about that. If they did go they would stand out like a sore thumb big time. It’s peaceful, tranquil and steeped in history, all things the Inghams don’t do. The screeching rabble would be bored stiff with no Flying Tigers, their refusal to spend money and their lack of research before they go anywhere. Educating the girls is beyond them so all the fascinating historical information would be wasted on them.
It’s okay. They’d get out the van for five minutes to film the surroundings, say it’s stunnin and read off Wikipedia and straight back in the van they go

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Driving across the ocean floor 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ - its the beach right with the tide out?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Still catching up, but re the robux they received from Leah’s mum:

Sarah said the mother had messaged her about Leah wanting to gift the girls this, and so she accepted?

Sarah, how about as the decent thing to do, instead say “Please say a big thank you to Leah, that’s so kind & her gift is very much appreciated but we’ll actually pay for it and let them know that it’s from Leah, but you really don’t need to pay for it because your support in watching our videos is more than enough”

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Still catching up, but re the robux they received from Leah’s mum:

Sarah said the mother had messaged her about Leah wanting to gift the girls this, and so she accepted?
Lazy (by her own admission) had no idea what she was even saying yes to! Mother of the Year really should pay more attention to what her kids are doing online.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lazy (by her own admission) had no idea what she was even saying yes to! Mother of the Year really should pay more attention to what her kids are doing online.
that totally infuriates me too. I know absolutely nothing about the game, but enough to know it’s a social one, yet she has no clue. They could be talking to anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Clearly on the beg for Roblox vouchers now, which is basically money. They should be much more responsible, advertising Roblox to vulnerable children without any warnings. Our school run sessions on online safety for the kids and the parents, its so important.

Re the comments, I've realised (from experience) you have to be super super subtle now not to get blocked, which is why its difficult to tell the difference between the genuine IFAM and someone taking the piss. The block list must be insane 😅. Chris should do a day in the life and go through his day from "behind the scenes", would defo get the views if he shows us his system for policing the comments and how he and lazy take turns to sleep so no pedalo ones get through 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Got blocked from their YouTube for asking where those 2 vlogs went, heartbroken that someone who hasn’t had a shower since 2011 doesn’t like me😢🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh no, I live 300 miles away from there! It’s somewhere I’ve been a lot as I have relatives in the North East and I’ve visited the area every summer since I was born 😄 I know the area very well!
I don’t live on the Island either, but I’m close enough to visit occasionally.

I’m seeing a few comments floating around about Holy Island. DON’T tell the Ingham’s about this peaceful place, we don’t want them here!!! (I live within a close proximity to Holy Island).
Well there you go, I do have a relatively close neighbour here on Tattle Life 🥰
Bloody awful place isn’t it 😉🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Esme is a much smaller build than the others, she takes after Chris. Isabelle I guess gets her height from her dad's side. Isla takes after Sarah and they put on weight more easily. Even when Sarah was younger and not overweight, she never had a super skinny look. I'm a similar build to her, same height and can imagine if I stopped all physical activity and ate like every day is my birthday, I'd put on weight rapidly too.

Chris managed to not be overweight for a long time even though he was still eating unhealthily and not doing a lot of exercise. He was a smaller build, not that tall. He went skating but not that much and much of the "skating" time was doing other things. Even when there he was filming others a lot of the time rather than doing anything himself. Combination of eating even more, even less exercise, stress and age caught up with him and look at him now. Esme takes after him in that she is the only one who actually looks to be on the shorter side, but she will dive in to the sweets and massive bars of chocolate with just as much enthusiasm as her mother, she eats it so fast it's all over her face, food down her clothes. She's certainly not making any conscious decisions about choosing healthier food than the others.
Ah okay , but maybe I’m biased as after today Esme is still my firm favourite, ( roasting lazy ) 😍 though I’ll concede she does drive me mad with her big gob at times but how could she be anything else in that family when every one of them has a massive mouth and far too much to say at extreme volume.🥴

Reactions: 15
100% we would read about these dickheads being stranded trying to get back from holy island in the chronicle. We definitely don't want them in the North East.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
100% we would read about these dickheads being stranded trying to get back from holy island in the chronicle. We definitely don't want them in the North East.
I can't see Creepy surviving long up here like, he'd get bleeping battered poncing round town like a pure bellend :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rose puppy has the other two knackered. The big one believe it or not was once my avatar
Omg I just love dogs!!!!

fat duck and his fat duck wife should not be allowed to have a dog (let alone kids). I wish I could take prinny From them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.