The Ingham Family #226 Do your views hang low, can you tie them in a bow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they dress Jace like a little girl? His hair etc doesn't help either...
Now I’m all for children wearing whatever want and letting them to be whoever they want to be but right now it’s Sarah choosing Jaces clothes and she insists on having him looking like a little girl. She’s always commenting that she doesn’t understand why people keep mistaking him for a girl while dragging him around B&M in pigtails and girly outfits. 🙄 What bothers me is that she wouldn’t dream of dressing Mila in boys clothes and cutting her hair into a boys style So why do they do it with Jace? It’s all frilly dresses and pink for Mila. Even her Nappy covers look like they were made out of Maria Von traps curtains. 🙄 I think they’re copying the saccone joly family. Let’s be honest we’re never going to see Mila wearing this haircut or outfit so why are they only gender neutral when it comes to Jace?

This is probably coming out wrong and I’m in no way saying that little boys can’t have long hair or wear dresses. I just think it should be the child’s choice and not the parents. I don’t get how only the male child in the house is the one they’ve decided to be gender neutral with. Apologies if this offends anybody.

F2B7104B-A983-45B0-B983-0A8B99B34D96.jpeg

99D73418-79A4-403A-A199-53357693184D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
To be honest though, she is right that it's the best family photo. No one sticking their tongue out to ruin the photo, no silly peace sign, no baby wrapped up in a ball of wool, and no Chris doing that face. It's just when you admit you prefer your family when you can't actually see them, you need to have a good look at your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Poor Isla still has those hideous (wrong season) cord dungarees on. I bet they now stand up on their own! Those kids wear the same clothes daily for weeks, it’s horrendous. They have no washing facilities. It’s not like they are taken off and washed daily.

Fave family pic because you can’t see their faces 😑

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Who thinks sitting on the road is a good place for a family photo? So strange. I hope they know that it is not a busy road. I could just imagine Sarah trying to heave herself off the floor in a hurry as an artic lorry hurdles towards them. They obviously wouldn't care about getting their clothes dirty so no worries there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Shame we likely wont get the annual, run round the garden grabbing as many eggs as possible, vlog this easter monday, feels like a tradition at this point.

What?? I think she means chocolate not choose 🤣
What "favourite family photo" 5 filthy un-washed tramps sitting in the middle of the road. Creepy wants to watch out an HGV coming the other way doesn't get distracted by that big white condom on his head and plow the lot of them off the road. Dickheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m just watching the Easter Sunday vlog from 2020

bloody obscene the amount of eggs they had

and how much have they aged in 2 years 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17
#227 Middle of the road - Dirty ,Dirty cheap creep
(Only tattlers of a certain age will get this one )

• Haha
Shame we likely wont get the annual, run round the garden grabbing as many eggs as possible, vlog this easter monday, feels like a tradition at this point.

What?? I think she means chocolate not choose 🤣
I wonder how many ‘shots’ were taken before they were happy with that. Such fakeness!

Now I’m all for children wearing whatever want and letting them to be whoever they want to be but right now it’s Sarah choosing Jaces clothes and she insists on having him looking like a little girl. She’s always commenting that she doesn’t understand why people keep mistaking him for a girl while dragging him around B&M in pigtails and girly outfits. 🙄 What bothers me is that she wouldn’t dream of dressing Mila in boys clothes and cutting her hair into a boys style So why do they do it with Jace? It’s all frilly dresses and pink for Mila. Even her Nappy covers look like they were made out of Maria Von traps curtains. 🙄 I think they’re copying the saccone joly family. Let’s be honest we’re never going to see Mila wearing this haircut or outfit so why are they only gender neutral when it comes to Jace?

This is probably coming out wrong and I’m in no way saying that little boys can’t have long hair or wear dresses. I just think it should be the child’s choice and not the parents. I don’t get how only the male child in the house is the one they’ve decided to be gender neutral with. Apologies if this offends anybody.

View attachment 1200584
View attachment 1200585
I think she's trying to follow the influencer trend with Jace but because she has tit taste he ends up looking like 54 year old Janet the secretary (still laughing about that Malcolm). I also think they're too lazy to take him for a haircut and for the upkeep, his own father only has a haircut about once every nine months when it reaches bob length and seems to be the cause of huge anxiety for him.

Agree about the girls' hair in general. Esme wanted her hair cut short and that seems to have been ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Ingham Family #227 No vlog again? Watching at 5 cheers me up Omg no way

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I could just imagine Sarah trying to heave herself off the floor in a hurry as an artic lorry hurdles towards them.
Sarah will be a very lot confused reading your post. "'Ere, Babe. Those trolls are so thick. They think Ireland is near the North Pole!"

• Haha
Why do they never add the location to the shots? They don't post in real time and surely hashtagging the location gets more traffic?

They are so thick.

Anyway, that's doolough Valley in Mayo They are infesting with their pong.

And obviously it wouldn't be the inghams if they weren't ripping off another shot. A much more talented photographer posted this a month back, it's one of the first shots when you look at the location on insta

Screenshot_20220417-142824_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A family photo in the middle of the road 🤣🤣🤣🤣. They look like a bunch of tramps. Sarah put your pig trotter hands away they make me feel sick 🤢🤮. Their hair is so dirty 🤢🤢🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.