The Ingham Family #226 Do your views hang low, can you tie them in a bow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With them being so far behind are they really going to wait a week to upload the Easter egg frenzy, by which time kids will have been back to school, eaten all their chocolate and won't be interested in watching them. Or do that in real time and then show the older vlogs after and confuse ifam.

I don't know why they don't just film the Easter stuff in advance, we never wait till Easter Sunday anyway because it has no significance to us, we just like Easter eggs. They also obviously don't celebrate Easter in a religious way so they could have done it anytime to have ready to upload today.

Reactions: 25
I don't know why they don't just film the Easter stuff in advance,
Agreed. They could have filmed it a few days ago and had it all ready to go. Plenty of other youtubers have already posted Easter egg hunts and Easter content, as they know people are looking for ideas and interested in that sort of content right now. By the time the Minghams post it will be all over. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh no, they can't film the frantic, greedy, snatching of full sized Easter eggs strewn randomly over a patch of grass until Easter Sunday. Lazy can't risk her 10, 12 and 16 year olds finding out the Easter bunny isn't real.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’d be going stir crazy if I was Izzy in that van now, no privacy, Jason’s constant gob, and I can’t even imagine what it smells like in there. My grandparents have a static caravan down Skegg, we have to odd long weekend down there. There’s only 4 of us, and it’s got 3 bedrooms, a working bathroom, separate toilet, its quite spacious and we don’t have to use the cooker on the floor. But even then, after the weekend I’m wanting to get back to my home comforts and own bed.
I don’t think they’ll be back till next weekend though as Mila’s cast change isn’t till the week after (if the appointment is 6 weeks from the previous)

Reactions: 26
Just watched a video of a lady going on holiday and taking her cats to a cattery, her cat carriers were strapped in more safely than the Ingham kids are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry, I can’t find the post that this in reply to (someone said something about didn’t they get Nintendo Switches) but just wanted to say that I think it’s so sad they never actually use their gifts. The Nintendo switch is an amazing little console, and considering how much they ‘travel’ you think would be used a lot as it is easy to take away etc. It’s amazing for all ages (I , 18, have one and me and my cousins (ages 4,12,14,16,20 and 25) all enjoy playing on it. There’s such a weird variety of games: party games, harder games aimed at an older audience, chilled games, multiplayer games, Nintendo exclusives that are well loved and I think that if the Ingham girls tried some out and delved into the switches, getting new games for birthdays/Christmas/saving up pocket money etc. that it could be really enjoyed and well used. It’s just sad that they’re never fully able to develop hobbies. Isabelle claimed she wanted to be a ‘gamer’ but we never actually saw her play on any consoles

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The best thing about this whole tit show is noncey continually making statements about these vlogs will be the best ever, will blow you mind etc all while the seacroft slug is talking, in his aggressive tone. They WILL be the best 🤣
Hope you’re embarrassed noncey nora. How about just stay gone. Do your self esteem and your kids mental health a favour and stay off YouTube!

Guys I’ve just heard the Easter egg vlog will go up Christmas Eve 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Surely they came home for easter because where would they put all the easter eggs as well as Isla's birthday presents? Or would they buy them all there and eat them all so quickly there is no need for much storage space?

Reactions: 9
They’ve been eating Easter eggs since they were in the “lodge” so I doubt they would need much space when they clearly just inhale them as they buy them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nope nothings been said or no ones asked where the vlog is 🤔
Oh guarantee that many would have asked, but the ‘very hard working admin team’ would have censored any posts. Everything has to be approved by them before it gets shared.
Even the super vulnerable Ingram worshippers appear to know that posting a comment will get a McFlurry of responses defending Creepy & Lazy. They are on holiday - remember - it’s a privilege to share their lack-of adventures. Hang on - didn’t the larger of the two write that YouTube was their ‘job’? 🤔

Reactions: 15
Shame we likely wont get the annual, run round the garden grabbing as many eggs as possible, vlog this easter monday, feels like a tradition at this point.

What?? I think she means chocolate not choose 🤣
Who doesn't love family pictures with everyone sat in the middle of the road with their backs to the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I think they are going to be back home in next couple of days or so - Mila’s cast change was about 5 weeks ago so they will have to start winding down at some point
Shame we likely wont get the annual, run round the garden grabbing as many eggs as possible, vlog this easter monday, feels like a tradition at this point.

What?? I think she means chocolate not choose 🤣
have they got their kids sat in the middle of the road?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
One why sat in the road?
Two does she know the meaning of alittle bit of chocolate? It's all the live on
And finally I think they are alot further ahead I've been so busy last few days so not kept up but sure saw a comment somewhere saying almost home will try find it would explain missing days etc and I would say its for milas appointment but we know its so lazy can eat more eggs then can fit in the van 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One why sat in the road?
Two does she know the meaning of alittle bit of chocolate? It's all the live on
And finally I think they are alot further ahead I've been so busy last few days so not kept up but sure saw a comment somewhere saying almost home will try find it would explain missing days etc and I would say its for milas appointment but we know its so lazy can eat more eggs then can fit in the van 🤦‍♀️
Honestly they get weirder by the hour!!! Who doesn’t proof read their Insta captions when it’s going to be read by hundreds of people? ( I’m sure she does actually need glasses. )
And why would a photo of the backs of your family be your favourite photo ever?
Remember that time we set the camera up on a tripod in the middle of road?
Oh yeah cause everyone was so bleeping grumpy and no one wanted to be on the road trip of dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.