The Ingham Family #226 Do your views hang low, can you tie them in a bow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @jolou123
1649705936608.png

TLDR
- More time is being spent in hotels than in the van. They stayed in a house in Dooagh, Achill island for a few days for Isla's birthday. They took a day off to hide from the ifam as they were still on the Island.
- They've made Ireland look tit. Beach, cliff, drone shot, moan about the weather, beach, cliff, drone shot, moan. You get the jist. They're also struggling to pronounce basic words.
- Sarah thought a Greek pastry was Irish.
- Chris flew his drone into a pole and it landed in the mud. Then it fell from the sky because a propeller was broken.
- Social Services are still part of the ifam and besties with Sarah.
- The Inghams keep harassing sheep, wandering into fields to film them.
- Sarah claims she and Chris are living life to the fullest, even though they keep going on rants in the Youtube comments.
- They don't need Youtube to pay their bills and haven't for years. In the bush rant less than a year ago, Sarah said they do Youtube to pay their bills. Make your minds up.
- Chris loves fat sausages.
- Isabelle was determined to share a room with Jace rather than sleeping in a room on her own.

Hi Steve 👋

Screenshot_20220408_220822.jpg
00E1EA2B-FABD-4B60-A567-5BB4ABBA883E.png
Screenshot 2022-04-08 183911.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Every time he makes an open mouthed photo of the children I really feel like screaming. He knows that we know who he makes them for. Is he selling them? is this the side business he is hiding that “no one knows about” To me those photos are abuse in plain sight😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Hi Creepy,

I know you don’t need YouTube anymore because Tat and Me your other businesses are exploiting the vulnerable super successful because you are a twit Businessman of the Year.

I do however have a question…..you’ve not attracted any new fans for several years now. So how do you plan on replacing the iFam that are leaving in absolute droves?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why was Isabelle so keen to share a room with Jace in the house?
Did this concern anyone else? That's not normal. What is she affraid of 😳😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I dip in and out of these threads but have been watching these morons more and more and something is just so off with him

Reactions: 26
I can't bare to see them trudge through this beautiful island mispronouncing names, spouting Google facts and looking like absolute . Please pack up your smelly van and go home!!!

My heart breaks for those poor kids, they must be so bleeping bored!!! Sorry if it's been mentioned but Isla eating a raw onion, and thon fat mess cackling away at her. duck me 🤢

Oh god that is not right at all. That's make me feel sick 😞

Reactions: 34
If it was a dog in the field bothering sheep the farmer would be well within their rights to shoot… Pity no farmer would ever mistake Creepy for a dog, he’s far too disgusting to be mistaken for mans best friend (except Justin’s 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hi EVERYTHING INGHAM admin 👋🏻
Is that the women with children, who, of all the YouTubers they could support, choose to run the fan club of a predator of young girls and his wife who have an audience of mostly teens and tweens? Ask why they never go back to Disney Florida, admin - dare you ;)

Screenshot 2022-04-11 23.09.47.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Did she just say “bean got broughted “. Onfg and she is teaching those kids…all hope is lost,

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Hi Steve 👋👋 and Christine 🖕

But I have to be honest i’m gutted @Malcolm Conkers title, delonger vlogs wasn’t chosen 😢
I’ve had three in a row - it’s not the Malcom Conkers show.

Besides, there’s always the next one - I can’t see them packing in, and I’m going nowhere..

..I’m here for DeLonge term.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I’m not even going to say it, it’s too much to bear… that is a huge red flag

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.