Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Hello tattler friends I haven’t posted this week but I have been reading
my husband of 50 years died last Friday
my husband had Alzheimers diagnosed 4 years ago.
R went into hospital on the second of April and died 6 days later.
Shocked to discover colon cancer caused his death not Alzheimers.
Happy I had cared for him at home and he never went into residential care.
Keep up the good work friends exposing this beanie man and his enabler wife 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 151

mags

VIP Member
Why can't they just play by the rules, like everyone else?

I wonder if this national tourism authority might perhaps have turned a blind eye to this infringement, if the Ingham brand had been one which they were happy to be associated with, what with their amazingly informative, entertaining and successful vlogs and all 🤔

Screenshot_20220412-092803_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

sunniva

Chatty Member
What’s funny about all the clever moving parts of the van is that they blatantly never use them. For a start because they’re lazy as a fuck and put bare minimum into everything. But also because it would be fiddly and infuriating to move furniture constantly with even 2 people living there. I’d be reluctant to shower if it meant literally moving the toilet into the kitchen and blocking all walk space, undressing in a tiny box and keeping my clothes dry, using only about 4litres of water, all the while my 6 family members are metres away, the van is shaking with wind. I’m naked, wet and in a small box remmeber. Trying to dress again, are my dry clothes on the wet floor? Where is my towel? Presumably one or the other is outside the door where my entire family are (including pervert father) .. but oh wait the toilet is blocking the door and my family are all overweight so my toddler brother has to squeeze past to hand me my pyjamas, and where do I get dressed? Hunched over in a bunk bed with my 2 sisters and a 20inch TV? And now my towel is wet and obviously won’t dry in a tiny, cold and humid space with 6 people in it. There’s not even anywhere to hang it. Absolute fucking nightmare. And they want us to believe this is efficient / easy / pleasant / happens often. Nobody is showering in that van ever imo.

The same goes with the logistics of anything else. Even using the bloody toaster means the kitchen drawer is open so nobody can move. Baby needs a nappy change? Isabelle needs to change a pad? Jace has something in his fucking eye again? Isla is looking for her 12th kindie kid? Sorry it all needs to wait because the toaster is on. FUCKING NIGHTMARE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

hotstepper

I find it so incredibly sad that us lot, on tattle, know what Isla would love and what her perfect birthday would be, when she’s a stranger to us! Her own mother on the other hand? Fucking oblivious!!

Also - sorry if this is too off topic mods delete of course if you feel necessary, but all of you who wished my little grandson with AML leukaemia well, he had his first “big” MRI last week. And guess what? Not only is his cancer stabilising with treatment and no new growth/masses, but the masses he does have ARE SHRINKING!!! To over half their original size. We are all so pleased. Can’t understand how lazy and creeps don’t worship those kids, they are a blessing to them, and they take them for granted. We of course have to keep up the intense treatment that makes him very unwell, and will do for a long time as his type of cancer reoccurs in 75% of cases, but we have hope! He’s doing so well. My daughter and her husband can breathe and enjoy him having a “well spate” 😊 have a lovely Easter you lovely lot x

• Heart
Reactions: 105

Cooper123

VIP Member
I don’t even feel bad for saying this, I know it’s down to the lack of parenting, but Jace annoys the crap out of me. I don’t find him cute or funny.He’s a spoilt brat and is allowed to do whatever he wants.No boundaries at all, he’s just allowed to rule the roost.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

hotstepper

Can’t they just tell Jace to back the fuck off for Islas bday?! He stole the cake, wanted to open her presents and was bossing everyone around! Everyone seems to think him saying “‘mama” is cute, I must be the devil because it goes right through me and makes me annoyed 😂

Sarah has made herself and Isla look like the face shape of potato smilies and it’s bloody awful. It’s cruel. Shame on you fatso. Just because you want diabetes for click bait,
Doesn’t mean you have to drag your children down with you! Whale 🐳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Puppet

VIP Member
When she was 9 she only got 4 candles

They would never have done this to her when she was the favourite Itty bitty boo boo
It's crazy to think just 4 years ago she was having a gymnastics party with REAL friends from school and an amazing cake. Look how excited she was 😢

1649837889973.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
How forced is Sarah’s interaction with Isla compared to the other children, you can tell Isla just irritates the life out of her now 🤨

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
27743D3B-7A9B-4CC3-A7E3-1E4AD8F1573A.jpeg

So, 27 shots and 4 downed drinks 🥴
Feel free to add anymore I’ve missed (I couldn’t do all the welcomes just the so’s).
Thank fuck I didn’t put cute on the list 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Hi, first time posting (been lurking a while though)
It really struck me that Sarah telling Isla how overboard they went for her birthday is a form of gaslighting.

• Sad
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @jolou123
1649705936608.png

TLDR
- More time is being spent in hotels than in the van. They stayed in a house in Dooagh, Achill island for a few days for Isla's birthday. They took a day off to hide from the ifam as they were still on the Island.
- They've made Ireland look shit. Beach, cliff, drone shot, moan about the weather, beach, cliff, drone shot, moan. You get the jist. They're also struggling to pronounce basic words.
- Sarah thought a Greek pastry was Irish.
- Chris flew his drone into a pole and it landed in the mud. Then it fell from the sky because a propeller was broken.
- Social Services are still part of the ifam and besties with Sarah.
- The Inghams keep harassing sheep, wandering into fields to film them.
- Sarah claims she and Chris are living life to the fullest, even though they keep going on rants in the Youtube comments.
- They don't need Youtube to pay their bills and haven't for years. In the bush rant less than a year ago, Sarah said they do Youtube to pay their bills. Make your minds up.
- Chris loves fat sausages.
- Isabelle was determined to share a room with Jace rather than sleeping in a room on her own.

Hi Steve 👋

Screenshot_20220408_220822.jpg
00E1EA2B-FABD-4B60-A567-5BB4ABBA883E.png
Screenshot 2022-04-08 183911.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

qazqaz

I was sat eating fish and chips today at the Black Country Living Museum with my family while we’re on holiday in the area, and I notice Lazy’s toad bottom staring right at me 😳 My son wondered why I was taking photos of his fish. I told him why and he wished I hadn’t said anything, then my sister told me off for mentioning it while we were all eating 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64