The Ingham Family #226 Do your views hang low, can you tie them in a bow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was a dog in the field bothering sheep the farmer would be well within their rights to shoot… Pity no farmer would ever mistake Creepy for a dog, he’s far too disgusting to be mistaken for mans best friend (except Justin’s 😉)
The Minghams complain about stalkers not respecting their space and their freedom to roam without being hassled, yet Creepy the Sheep Botherer thinks it's ok for him to trespass onto someone else's property for his own amusement. Double standards there, Creepy.

He looks like a right townie head, getting so excited about seeing sheep in a field. And they're supposed to be seasoned travellers who like to think of themselves as "country people"! 🙄

Has he got a thing about sheep? Is that why Sarah wears that weird, white, woolly (boucle?) coatigan thing and loves getting her mucky hooves out?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Like as if this is going to happen. Poor girl her mother shacking up with a sex offender has ruined her life.

1645261829606 (1).png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I know we talk of social services being involved with this lot and it clearly seems like they can’t be overly bothered. I’ve just seen another YouTube family father who is just as vile getting his son/daughter sing on TikTok about peados!!!!! Wtf is wrong with these sick people? And their wives that allow it? If my late husband had ever done that I would have left him and reported him myself!!!
You can see how so many children end up messed up in this country!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Like as if this is going to happen. Poor girl her mother shacking up with a sex offender has ruined her life.

View attachment 1188055
We all know lazy is going to say Isabelle wants to keep her results private but she’s really happy with how she’s done, when really we know she won’t have done any.
There’s no home schooling going on for any of those girls.
my 9 yr old has been off for 3 months, different circumstances because she has autism and anxiety, the ewo was involved and supportive along with the sen team, we communicated every Monday, difference is I had to sit with them to get the school work done, to motivate and guide. I can’t believe how little they have done, we went to a war museum and armoury museum and I did that to help them understand about what’s going on now with Ukraine. On top of math and English which were provided online from her old school. What do those parents do with those kids?
im more than ready for my child to be back in a classroom, as are they, and hopefully afterEaster if the LA get a move on we’ve found a school that have offered her a place.
I hold my hat out to genuine home schooler, I don’t know how you do it, I’m absolutely exhausted from not having a break from my child and the pressure I feel, I do think the LA. have been on at lazy but with no mention of at least Izzy doing any studying it’s obvious there’s no GCSE’s happening

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Well this is spooky...
Who said Creepy was like Harry? Turns out he's only 3 steps away (and would've been only one step if I was a better player!) 😂

Screenshot_20220412-082334_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Isabelle is at home on the days the exams are on then we’ll all know she’s not taking them.

Reactions: 26
If Isabelle is at home on the days the exams are on then we’ll all know she’s not taking them.
Are they smart enough to even cover that up 😂 I doubt it, they’ll be reading her for ppl saying oh my child has their English exam Monday 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Unless they film her walking in, then back out of an exam hall i wont believe shes taken them. Even then ill be unsure.

Reactions: 46
They just won't show her.. Or they will lie and say she is off doing exam.. Iam sure they have their lies all planned out.. But be careful lazy.. Because if izzy lies about getting gcses.. Those lies.. On the Internet forever WIll come back to bite her if she ever applies for a job.. Because she will need to show proof and if she can't she can get in a lot of trouble.

Reactions: 48
Surely if she was being tutored for these GCSEs she would be having 5 tutor sessions a day, one for each subject? My daughter is starting triple science gcse in September and I’m sure she will be getting about 13 hours over a two week timetable for that subject alone 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The vlogs are still a borefest but at least last night's had Creepy telling us about his latest drone disaster, so thanks for some entertainment Creepy. At least your story made the vlog longer.

Why does Isabelle need to be consulted about Isla's birthday activity and why would there be a 'surprise reaction' whatever that means? If they didn't have this isolated existence, Isla could do something with friends and not need her sisters to be involved.
Due to living in the shitshow turning Isabelle into a nervous wreck, any activity would frighten her.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Of course creepy replies to this comment 🥴🤢

View attachment 1187752
Top comment!

There really is a scuba diving club in Muff.

" Muff Diving Club was started in Muff in Donegal, Ireland in the late 70's due to our love of scuba diving locally. We were a little naive about the name as was always just the name of our town ..."

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.