The Ingham Family #226 Do your views hang low, can you tie them in a bow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the women with children, who, of all the YouTubers they could support, choose to run the fan club of a predator of young girls and his wife who have an audience of mostly teens and tweens? Ask why they never go back to Disney Florida, admin - dare you ;)

View attachment 1187546
Coming up on FOUR YEARS?!

He really needs to get that article removed, if it's not true - things must be progressing apace now on those £10k a pop legal actions they said they were launching, when they were hiding in a bush from a man with crocs on?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Not only do the girls not get to have any kind of birthday party or receive any cards anymore, they also never go to any birthday parties/celebrations with their imaginary friends. Or ever need to purchase gifts etc for people outside of their own household. The same goes for family birthdays or other family celebrations.

They clearly are doing nothing in terms of home schooling anymore. How are they getting away with it??? At least last year Lazy pretended they were doing some kind of school work.

I hope they've bothered to get Isla a non-melon birthday cake and a few balloons etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I’ve had three in a row - it’s not the Malcom Conkers show.

Besides, there’s always the next one - I can’t see them packing in, and I’m going nowhere..

..I’m here for DeLonge term.
And so modest too - you really should come with a government health warning 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Twit & twit are loving Mayo WAY too much!!

Little fact for here Chris & Sarah - you know you're on an island with way under 3000 inhabitants - what size of schools were you expecting?

Also, all 4 of my kids went to primary school like you're describing over here in England, around the 100 mark in the entire school and it's not than far from London.

Sarah why would you be looking at a soft play for your 10 year old?

Slagging of Achill that there's only one of the few things available? You're on fecking Island!!

Available to your 10 year old:

Alpaca walking
Horse riding
Abseiling
Seaweed baths
Water sports but not sure of the time of year

Available to the Inghams:
Wondering around after your condom head father with his first love, his drone
Trying to get into a shot of your mother taking tit to a camera and pretending you're 'famous'

Stop you're bloody moaning about Ireland in April!!!!

Also why didn't you show your food from 'The Diner' - it's a takeaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Those children have been completely isolated. That is one of the first thing an abuser does. Cut off all communication with family and friends.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Why did Isla take a birthdaybath and not wash her hair?
Because her Lazy Arsed Mother couldn't be bothered 😴 to help her probably .Not many 9yr old can rinse it proper let's be honest those girls are being so NEGLECTED it breaks your heart ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Good grief, the standard of literacy amongst their stuck on fans makes Sarah look like a Rhodes bloody scholar.

1649727467405.png
1649727596235.png
1649727832514.png
1649727750057.png
1649727912452.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It will probably be a trip to the aquarium for Isla, can't say what else would interest a child her age and most other things would be to expensive for them. I do hope isla has a lovely birthday and is made a genuine fuss of, that isn't isn't all about presents and what looks good on camera.

What another load of tit that was 🙄 Sarah can sod off with her "met more ifam on the secluded beach" 🤥 some woman was out for a walk and sarah bumped into her probably literally and asked what there is to do and no doubt the woman responded and hasn't a breeze who Sarah mingham is!

Oh and creepy, get your dirty paws away from our 🐑 they aren't there for your shaggin pleasure 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My god this has got to be the most WANK holiday vlog ever. Compared to the Scabfords living it up in Florida . Both minging family's own a n0nce so what's going on there.

It will probably be a trip to the aquarium for Isla, can't say what else would interest a child her age and most other things would be to expensive for them. I do hope isla has a lovely birthday and is made a genuine fuss of, that isn't isn't all about presents and what looks good on camera.

What another load of tit that was 🙄 Sarah can sod off with her "met more ifam on the secluded beach" 🤥 some woman was out for a walk and sarah bumped into her probably literally and asked what there is to do and no doubt the woman responded and hasn't a breeze who Sarah mingham is!

Oh and creepy, get your dirty paws away from our 🐑 they aren't there for your shaggin pleasure 👊
Poor sheep's just doing their thing and this head bowls into their field with the communal bog roll for a tit.

sheep-pasture-11359733.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Coming up on FOUR YEARS?!

He really needs to get that article removed, if it's not true - things must be progressing apace now on those £10k a pop legal actions they said they were launching, when they were hiding in a bush from a man with crocs on?
Any chance of a link to the 'bush rant' I missed out on this one :love: x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They really are fecking tit at anything to do with distance!!!
You can see 3.? Miles into the sea…
His perv cam went up 23000 feet?
Coke is eleventybillion pound more expensive in certain shops.
And these people are teaching kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How forced is Sarah’s interaction with Isla compared to the other children, you can tell Isla just irritates the life out of her now 🤨

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
They clearly are doing nothing in terms of home schooling anymore. How are they getting away with it??? At least last year Lazy pretended they were doing some kind of school work.
There's just over 4 weeks until GCSEs start. 😢 Poor Izzy has no chance of passing anything. (although I doubt Creepy and Lazy have even paid for her to sit any exams)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Twit & twit are loving Mayo WAY too much!!

Little fact for here Chris & Sarah - you know you're on an island with way under 3000 inhabitants - what size of schools were you expecting?

Also, all 4 of my kids went to primary school like you're describing over here in England, around the 100 mark in the entire school and it's not than far from London.

Sarah why would you be looking at a soft play for your 10 year old?

Slagging of Achill that there's only one of the few things available? You're on fecking Island!!

Available to your 10 year old:

Alpaca walking
Horse riding
Abseiling
Seaweed baths
Water sports but not sure of the time of year

Available to the Inghams:
Wondering around after your condom head father with his first love, his drone
Trying to get into a shot of your mother taking tit to a camera and pretending you're 'famous'

Stop you're bloody moaning about Ireland in April!!!!

Also why didn't you show your food from 'The Diner' - it's a takeaway.
Fab ideas for a 10 year old.... The older ones would enjoy too.

Reactions: 15
I just watched the Bush Rant video through another channel, pure gold! The lies that just flow out of their disease riddled mouths is just insane.

How irate was Chris about the fact he didn't know Kayak Paul was recording him when he called himself famous 😂😂 and the anger over how he gets called a deviant and he has never done anything wrong.

All malicious lies 🙄 sure they are Chris. If they were lies then the police wouldn't have questioned you, and put a statement out saying they were of a sexual nature. They clearly saw the messages themselves on the poor girls devices.

And Sarah with her usual 'Oh he's a nobody' rant. Better to be a nobody than the enabling wife of a n0nce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
My god this has got to be the most WANK holiday vlog ever. Compared to the Scabfords living it up in Florida . Both minging family's own a n0nce so what's going on there.
Rule #1 in a P.R crisis - tell the truth, and accept responsibility. Creepy's cowardice and petulant denial is what keeps fuelling the fire. Not to defend Noel, i dont really know anything about him, but he owns what he did - kind of takes the sting out of it a bit.

I've used the analogy before, but Creepy is like a spoiled little boy who's pooed his pants - the more he stomps about demanding that he hasn't, the worse the situation becomes, and the more we can all see it sliding down his legs.

And so modest too - you really should come with a government health warning 😉
I hear you - I did spend some time deliberating whether to or not, but decided it was worth it to get one more 'DeLonge' joke in.

Three in a row, though....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Creepy has been allowed to do as he pleased as a child and continues that behaviour today,wants things his way all the time ,lies constantly and goes in a mood when he doesn't get things his way ,he was not popular as a young child at school so now loves the attention and "fame".
He's that classic loner at school,not well liked ,possibly bullied ,even at a young age he would be showing his narcissistic traits,he's manipulative and tells Lazy what she needs to hear (not necessarily the truth)
He's a classic sociopath and a danger to teenage girls

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She said in a comment on the secret ingham group the other week that they have a side business that nobody knows about that pays all their mortgage and bill's... 🤔🤔yeah ok then sarah lol
they’d be on companies house then assuming it was registered and should be if it’s making that kind of money

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.