The Ingham Family #226 Do your views hang low, can you tie them in a bow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A family photo in the middle of the road 🤣🤣🤣🤣. They look like a bunch of tramps. Sarah put your pig trotter hands away they make me feel sick 🤢🤮. Their hair is so dirty 🤢🤢🤮.
Sarahs hair looks a matted mess

Reactions: 17
Now I’m all for children wearing whatever want and letting them to be whoever they want to be but right now it’s Sarah choosing Jaces clothes and she insists on having him looking like a little girl. She’s always commenting that she doesn’t understand why people keep mistaking him for a girl while dragging him around B&M in pigtails and girly outfits. 🙄 What bothers me is that she wouldn’t dream of dressing Mila in boys clothes and cutting her hair into a boys style So why do they do it with Jace? It’s all frilly dresses and pink for Mila. Even her Nappy covers look like they were made out of Maria Von traps curtains. 🙄 I think they’re copying the saccone joly family. Let’s be honest we’re never going to see Mila wearing this haircut or outfit so why are they only gender neutral when it comes to Jace?

This is probably coming out wrong and I’m in no way saying that little boys can’t have long hair or wear dresses. I just think it should be the child’s choice and not the parents. I don’t get how only the male child in the house is the one they’ve decided to be gender neutral with. Apologies if this offends anybody.

View attachment 1200584
View attachment 1200585
No I totally agree with you and have said exactly the same, if they're dressing Jace in gender neutral clothing,why can't that clothing be handed down to Mila? Why dress Mila in frills and pink, but Jace in gender neutral. It's hypocritical. That's them all over tho. They want the negativity it brings in. Boys can have long hair, boys can wear pink, boys can have their hair in a pony tail. Yes I agree, but I also think it should be a choice they make. Not the parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyway, that's doolough Valley in Mayo They are infesting with their pong.

A much more talented photographer posted this a month back, it's one of the first shots when you look at the location on insta

View attachment 1200739
I hope they've read up on the sad history of that area and don't just insensitively describe everything as "so cute".

Judging by where they are, I reckon they might've been to Tayto Park in the last couple of days.

Reactions: 10
Has it really became normal for them that people print out pictures of their kids and stick them on a Birthday cake?? Like that’s so creepy

Reactions: 22
I think them having 'upload'' issues on a Sunday is a load of bs and it's just a way of getting out of Memory Monday because they know how much that has failed. They're a good week behind now supposedly. I do have a theory that they had a couple more days at the house and just didn't vlog though.

Happy Easter Tattlers. Lets reminisce.

In 2018 Easter was celebrated early before one final trip to Florida (Creepy just didn't know it then)

2019 - The pig snatches 'her' Easter egg off her 13 year old daughter. "It's miiiiiiiiiiine"
1650203355358.png

...Christine chased Prinny and Coco around the garden...
1650204563900.png
1650204581258.png

...later that day he rolled down a hill in a duvet from the air bnb...
1650204691598.png
1650204731388.png
1650204784715.png

...even Jesus can't save the channel now
1650204403794.png

2021 - Baby Mama was a bit of a green eyed monster, probably shoving Easter eggs in her gob whilst watching the kids run around the garden for theirs. Big Frank also came for a visit.
1650203909722.png
1650204235480.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarah’s insta story of her and esmè flopped on the “star gazing deck of dreams.” I tell you now I am H O W L I N G! yeah - looks WELL ‘comfy’ and ‘cosy’ Chris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think them having 'upload'' issues on a Sunday is a load of bs and it's just a way of getting out of Memory Monday because they know how much that has failed. They're a good week behind now supposedly. I do have a theory that they had a couple more days at the house and just didn't vlog though.
I wondered that last night and hoping that’s the case - how much more of them butchering the WAW route are we going to be subjected to. Beautiful locations but they’ve not shown much of it at all.

Reactions: 11
She said in the vlog the other week she has no motivation
When did she ever have any?
He states that's she's hardworking! I don't think they understand the concept of hard work.
I nursed full time for 33 years and that was mentally and physically draining.
It's taken a toll on my health now but I wouldn't have changed a thing.
At least I can hold my head up high unlike those two nocturnal Skunks who give off their unpleasant odours and scurry around with their heads down, trying to avoid any other human contact in case they are confronted about his sordid past.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Plus Esme has taught Jace to be disgusting and have farting contests 🥴🤮
At least Chris and Sarah are in the unique situation of having and using an actual toilet in the main bedroom of Roseabelle Manor, so I guess that's got them prepared for having virtually the same in the DPD van of dreams

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.