The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew something felt wrong the last few days. They’re here 🤮🤮

I’ll have to try console myself by pointing out all the stupid tit from the vlog.

Why is ‘Van Life UK’ in the title if it’s an Ireland trip? I guess history, geography and politics aren’t a big thing at Rosabelle Manor Academy.

All the scruffy lot climbing into that ugly van is not what you’d imagine the start of a sooper excited trip looks like. More like what you’d see on a documentary where they take kids into care after finding them living in squalor with no sign of the parents.

Sarah, you’re not 6. Put the tongue and the peace sign away.

They couldn’t leave until the afternoon because the girls had tutor sessions. Which is odd because had Jace not been sick, they should have left a day earlier and been on the ferry that morning. The Wi-Fi on ferries is useless as they know. Bullshit did they have tutor sessions.

They stopped at a petrol station/Burger King then had to leave to go find a….petrol station.
Ok…

Filling up with all those bottles in the Aldi car park. Not a chance did they put them in the bin before driving off.

Esme trying to talk about them forgetting the cups and Sarah just can’t be bothered, stops filming her and starts talking to Mila. Useless excuse for a mother 😞

It’s weird how their ‘winding down’ always includes a lot more shouting and jumping around than anything else.

Sarah talking about how great the van is because they’ve got a new set of those LED lights all the preteens have and Chris and Sarah have a ‘brew shelf’. Bet none of the girls have anywhere to put their drinks.

And that’s all I got. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go out and buy a bag of pasta. Something tells me there’s going to be a shortage in the next few days.
Bet it bleeping stinks in that can already, what with the great unwashed Minghams...

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Maybe they been arrested :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You know it will be tattle trolls fault if they have. Not the fact they think it’s ok to have a baby seat attached to a home made box and not an actual seat.

Reactions: 24
Inghams #224 Had to buy more duvets and a stopper for the door.

Reactions: 10
The processes they use to decaffeinate tea, actually make it less good for you than normal tea
Now that you say it, I think I've heard that before. Personally I don't think that young kids should have tea either way (regular or decaff), so it doesn't really make any difference to me but I appreciate that plenty of people feel differently and clearly Creepy & Lazy do far worse things to their kids than give them tea.

Reactions: 14
Oh dear Creepy, I thought you were going to be producing the best vlogs ever on this trip. 3 non vlogs and a late one today, with nothing tomorrow if it's still memory Monday, not really impressing anyone are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
No she’s posted a filter to high heaven’s selfie and coastal shot saying tonight’s vlog is great 🤣

PS Lazy you forgot to edit half of the triple chin out 🙈
Has she used the Picasso filter?

Screenshot 2022-04-03 18.42.12.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
CEC71C9C-B221-4CEA-A545-EE64E86A7AF8.png
Why does she never wash her Manky feet, let alone paint her nails. I remember when they were off to the Mould-deevs and she had £2 sandals and rank feet 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Creepy have probably not come up with more than 15 seconds of decent vlog so soon we will get the the vlog is corrupted and we cannot work it out. so you will get a double vlog on tuesday, with amazing unbelievable gorgeous (sorry I forgot ridiccolous) senery.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Normally when Lazy uses filters, she tries to make herself look slim and better but in that picture she's actually made herself look worse and almost unrecognisable.
Of course she's trying to convince us and herself that she's having the best time, when clearly they are having a crap trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
These pair are the most brass necked chancers in the world and yet I still can’t believe how blatant they are being with that baby in the front. I seriously think they think it’s okay. bleeping 2iq Sarah believes every word that comes out of the n0nce! Even if it means putting her kids in grave danger. Yes I reckon there will be no vlog tonight and nothing until Tuesday putting them over a week ahead because they are starting to worry about the ‘heat’

Reactions: 24
No she’s posted a filter to high heaven’s selfie and coastal shot saying tonight’s vlog is great 🤣

PS Lazy you forgot to edit half of the triple chin out 🙈
Christ, it looks like she's been embalmed :ROFLMAO: and what the hell is she wearing AGAIN?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.