The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little thing. That actually looks like a kid that could be on a childline poster. Why are they leaving this in the vlog for people to see and then wondering why people are concerned

Yes plenty of them are weirdos. No I don’t mean the ones with additional needs, you only have to look at some of them in the secret group and who try and police their comments section
One of the main YouTube channel ‘ police’ is in fact a young man with additional needs. It’s so sad that his care team don’t seem to monitor his internet usage. I think there are more with additional needs than we realise tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If he was truly loved he would be looked after ,the parents only love themselves,scummy bastards
Was about to say the same. They equate love with spoiling those kids. Love is making sure they are fed properly, making sure they are clean, warm, their needs are met, getting your kids the best education they can. Teaching them right from wrong, discipline when appropriate. They do none of this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
One of the main YouTube channel ‘ police’ is in fact a young man with additional needs. It’s so sad that his care team don’t seem to monitor his internet usage. I think there are more with additional needs than we realise tbh
There’s a whole gaggle of women in the secret group who probably have kids themselves but fancy Chris or think Sarah is some idol.

Sorry that my comment seemed to offend you but as I already said it wasn’t referring to those with additional needs

Reactions: 14
#224 oh tiny mila you’re such a midge I’m sure you’ll be safe plonked on the fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Ingham Family #224 We're all going on a-nother holiday, no more washing for a week or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There’s a whole gaggle of women in the secret group who probably have kids themselves but fancy Chris or think Sarah is some idol.

Sorry that my comment seemed to offend you but as I already said it wasn’t referring to those with additional needs
No problem, I see where you are coming from. I work in Special Ed, so the wording just rubbed me up the wrong way 😉

Reactions: 7
I hate seeing very young children drinking tea from anything...bottle, cup...whatever. I know that plenty of people disagree but I wonder how often he has it and if it's decaffeinated. I also wouldn't put it past them to sweeten it.
The processes they use to decaffeinate tea, actually make it less good for you than normal tea

Reactions: 4

Was that the secret group from Twitter or is there another group 🥱

Reactions: 4
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Yes they’re all lying around so Chris and Sarah can enjoy an early morning cuppa. Anyone recognise the view?
Loughshinny vibes but not sure 😕 have they showen anything else of the route they took? Stopped watching them on all channels and social media.... 😴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.