The Ingham Family #222 Dick head Van Dyke in crappy crappy Van Van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a VIP several years ago. Back in the MOD/FOD drama days. I deleted my account as I was getting far too wound up, spending too much time on here ranting about mostly Mrs Hinch 🙃

For that reason I won’t be arguing on here trying to prove myself but I’ll update with any goss when I find some out. As I said, she said they are going to Ireland in the campervan next week for a fortnight so I won’t be seeing her again for a while.
Your story sounds a lot more believable than some of the 'encounters' users have had on here. Anyone remember the tattler that found a random girl who looked like Isabelle being bullied about looking like Isabelle by some kids in the street and heroically saved her? 😂 Keep the gossip coming please beans!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I see under Jaces birthdaypicture a company called Rosieworld have sent him a teatrolley for his birthday

Is it not the position that every toddler perfects whilst desperate for the toilet but denying it?
I have seen that before but not on a father off 5 and not on the side of their feet on both sides like that

Reactions: 13
I just find it so bizarre that these companies don't seem to do ANY research on the people they "collaborate" with.
Of course the "influencer" is going to paint the best picture of themselves they can and not tell them any of the controversial stuff.

With how long social media has now been around, why do the people managing their social media collaborations not seem to know a thing about it?
Surely though she mentions their you tube channel name which is The Inghamfamily and they check it out to see shes who she says she is and actually has children of those ages, all hashtags must have links to their channel , she normally cant wait to blurt out that theyre famous you tubers

Here's my #memorymonday fave...

This will always be my favourite memory

Reactions: 12
#223 Chris gives me the heebie jeebies, whilst Sarah just lives for the freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know this is the way of the world these days but I find it so cringey how these 'influencers' beg for free products. I would be mortified begging freebies if I could actually afford to buy the product outright.
they have absolutely no shame

The pants remind me of chef pant uniform, he just need the white coat and he could run the restaurant 🤮😂 I wouldn’t eat anything he prepared 🤣
imagine those dirty fingers touching your plate :sick:

sorry but is that 2 different type of shoes he is wearing??? and how the heck can he stand like that?
View attachment 1156518
has Sarah got nannahs sandles on with her slacks there:LOL: and is she getting the Ale in those bags or is that the takeaway i cant tell it looks like tops of the cans

Anyone else straight on her Instagram to see what Ireland pages she follows for caravan parks/freebies 😂
check all the car parks out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I see under Jaces birthdaypicture a company called Rosieworld have sent him a teatrolley for his birthday

I have seen that before but not on a father off 5 and not on the side of their feet on both sides like that
Rosieworld is where Jasons kitchen is from, can't remember if it was gifted.

Said tea trolley is £140!!! These foos sending them stuff believing they're going to get orders is a joke - can they not see what type of people are IFAM??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I believe that tattler about Sarah,she cant help herself to brag however I do remember the early days on here when a tattler said she was a mum of 3 girls who went to dance and knew Issys dad and painted a terrible picture of him being a wife beater and treating her badly, we all thought at the time it was Sarah or her friends, only time will tell if they go to Ireland, the half a million subs though is the bit I cant fathom as theyre always so proud of the 1.3 m strong bought (oops) subs

Reactions: 20
So after 2 weeks of being together, they got a joint bank account!
Did he say he was collecting the van, as it had been away for a few weeks, I assume he meant the caravan, rather than the dpd van?
How desperate were they for a creme egg mcflurry 😅😅😅
Sounds as if they're 2 days behind on the vlogs?
I hope you don't mind but I really have to use one of your pictures as a profile. Thank you in advance xx

Reactions: 5
Right, I’m away to Antartica over Easter to avoid them!
You will be grand providing you're a normal person that gets up at a normal time - the Inghams aren't out & about before 2pm at the earliest.

I'm wondering if they're going to finish their 'tour della UK' that started before mealticket was born - they only done England & Scotland on that trip - so perhaps they're going to cover Wales and Northern Ireland?

Have a sneaky suspicion they're going to do the Wild Atlantic Coast - so sorry for the west of Ireland.

Cliffs of Moher please take the drone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Or the paramilitaries - might have a more effective result to be fair. They don't take no tit from the likes of Chris and his desire for girls below legal age - which is 17 in Ireland by the way.
Report the car seats ! Cos there's no way those New ones will fit in the van

Reactions: 10
She did not but I only started paying attention when she said to us “I’m a vlogger” etc. I’ll keep my ears open and report back 👍🏼
ooh you should get super friendly with her very close and maybe she will invite you to the manor. Then you will be on the inside….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saw this post on insta. What does he look like?! Nothing matches and I see Sarah has another pair of skanky sandles.
Honestly If I saw him in the street I'd assume he was homeless and go and buy him a sleeping bag, blanket and food.

Looks like those extra calories are starting to head to his hips.

Evening trolls! An ex VIP member here, from the Mother of Daughter’s days, returning to say I found out today I’ve been attending a parent and baby group with Sarah.
She started telling us all about how she’s a YouTuber and that’s her job, all about her vlogs etc.
Anyway, as soon as she said her name it immediately clicked with me, I’ve never read these threads but obviously I’ve seen there’s hundreds of them and they are always trending.

If you have any burning questions I’ll try and find them out over the upcoming weeks (or I’ll share anything I’ve gathered today!)
Is she as screechy and loud as she is in the vlogs? Does she talk in a braggy way? Does she stink?

New thread
The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring The Ingham Family Is Axkid For Trouble | Tattle Life

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.