The Ingham Family #222 Dick head Van Dyke in crappy crappy Van Van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In your tattle days? It says your a new member 🤔
I was a VIP several years ago. Back in the MOD/FOD drama days. I deleted my account as I was getting far too wound up, spending too much time on here ranting about mostly Mrs Hinch 🙃

For that reason I won’t be arguing on here trying to prove myself but I’ll update with any goss when I find some out. As I said, she said they are going to Ireland in the campervan next week for a fortnight so I won’t be seeing her again for a while.

Reactions: 45
Well I’m not really sure how I can prove myself, I would have loved someone to come and spill all the tea back in my tattle days 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its a baby group so it’s noisy, and I’m also trying to talk to other people/the HV/my baby. I only caught snippets of conversations apart from when she started telling us today about her “job” then I paid attention.
She’s also signed up to Little Movers classes in the next town along, they start at the end of April.
If you are a member of that mum and baby group, I would be really careful to remain anonymous. I have a rule: I say and type things here that I have no problem with them seeing. I feel really sorry for anyone who has to deal with them in any capacity because they have some UNHINGED fans. You don't want the ifanny mafia in your social.media inbox.
Preach kindness, but send mentally unstable fans after anyone who dare confront them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I was a VIP several years ago. Back in the MOD/FOD drama days. I deleted my account as I was getting far too wound up, spending too much time on here ranting about mostly Mrs Hinch 🙃

For that reason I won’t be arguing on here trying to prove myself but I’ll update with any goss when I find some out. As I said, she said they are going to Ireland in the campervan next week for a fortnight so I won’t be seeing her again for a while.
Sarah telling strangers where they’re going, when & how long for. Doubtful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I’m not really sure how I can prove myself, I would have loved someone to come and spill all the tea back in my tattle days 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its a baby group so it’s noisy, and I’m also trying to talk to other people/the HV/my baby. I only caught snippets of conversations apart from when she started telling us today about her “job” then I paid attention.
She’s also signed up to Little Movers classes in the next town along, they start at the end of April.
I hope you are genuine but as others have said, don’t let your guard down, just be very careful. She and her husband can be very nasty indeed. Some of their follows/fans appear unhinged to say the least. Anticipating hearing more. Poor, poor Ireland if your getting them for Easter. Thank god they’re not doing a forth visit my way

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Totally agree- who gives a cheese burger 😉

Sooooo…..back to twit in a hat- when do we predict a riot?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pair of filthy bastards better not come near Ireland. We don’t like their sort over here

Reactions: 13
The only thing breathtaking about seeing an Ingham child being born must be the smell that emanates from Sarah. Let’s face it, Noddy has more showers and changes of clothes than she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
if they do go to Ireland then Irish tattlers please report them to your police , government or a random person of any power who may have a chance to save them, poor kids. please

• Heart
Reactions: 14
if they do go to Ireland then Irish tattlers please report them to your police , government or a random person of any power who may have a chance to save them, poor kids. please
Or the paramilitaries - might have a more effective result to be fair. They don't take no tit from the likes of Chris and his desire for girls below legal age - which is 17 in Ireland by the way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.