The Ingham Family #222 Dick head Van Dyke in crappy crappy Van Van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without a doubt - just a shame that her husband’s antics are forever across the internet and lots of people who are happy to share this with companies

Not something I’d want to be advertising 😂 Their chef is a fan but wonder if the business know of them
I feel really uneasy that a grown man is such a fan as well, guessing he must have some sort of disability otherwise that’s just weird
That's one of the reasons I blanked his face and name out, in case he was vulnerable rather that just a weirdo.

Turns out he and his wife (also Ifam) who shared the cafe's post have a Youtube channel (29 subs) where they film themselves opening Pokemon cards. There's something familiar about his wife's name too. I'm sure I've heard her name bandied about as a rabid Ingham supporter.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Those pics from that cafe are so cringe. Also funny how much worse they look when they do not have control of the filter on the photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those pics from that cafe are so cringe. Also funny how much worse they look when they do not have control of the filter on the photos 😂
They’re still leaning forward & bending down, trying to get under the camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would she say half a million?? Something doesn’t sound right here
Maybe she's talking about the subs Chris didn't actually buy with the Capital One card 🤪

Does seem a little random that someone from the playgroup has posted here. Stranger things have happened though.

Has she mentioned buying a horse or moving to Spain to anyone at the playgroup?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#223 Baby has allegedly barely grown,Sarah has possibly a tattler clone , Creepy has bought another drone yet all they do is bleeping moan

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not a fan of fizz but the little boy is smart and well turned out. Unlike poor Jace who 99% of the time looks like a girl
I’m no great fan of Fizz or any of the family you tubers but they, dad v girls and others have clean and well turned out children. Even the less ‘set for life’ have nicely turned out kids.

Reactions: 11
Well I’m not really sure how I can prove myself, I would have loved someone to come and spill all the tea back in my tattle days 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its a baby group so it’s noisy, and I’m also trying to talk to other people/the HV/my baby. I only caught snippets of conversations apart from when she started telling us today about her “job” then I paid attention.
She’s also signed up to Little Movers classes in the next town along, they start at the end of April.

Reactions: 35
Well I’m not really sure how I can prove myself, I would have loved someone to come and spill all the tea back in my tattle days 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its a baby group so it’s noisy, and I’m also trying to talk to other people/the HV/my baby. I only caught snippets of conversations apart from when she started telling us today about her “job” then I paid attention.
She’s also signed up to Little Movers classes in the next town along, they start at the end of April.
I believe you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In your tattle days? It says your a new member 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.