The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did they say the name starts with O? Must have missed that.

I can see it being Oliver or Oscar. I can't see them going for something wild as Isabelle, Esme and Isla aren't super uncommon.

did they say the name starts with O? Must have missed that.

I can see it being Oliver or Oscar. I can't see them going for something wild as Isabelle, Esme and Isla aren't super uncommon.
The girls were all named before they were Beyoncé level famous though ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think they're gonna give him two middle names beginning with M and G.
Then he'll be OMG Ingham

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The girls were all named before they were Beyoncé level famous though ...
When the Inghams suggest a Kardashian name like Reign, you know they feel they have reached a new level. I think Isla, Esme and Isabelle are really pretty names, then naming the son of the notorious Chris Ingham something like Reign, seems like almost cruelty. This child in particular needs to be able to blend into the crowd.

I gave my son a name I liked very much but also one I that I felt at the age of 25 he could walk into a room of strangers and say "Hi, my name is XXXX" without being laughed at.

Reactions: 7
With names I always think how it'd sound when you go for a job interview. Some parents don't think about how that name will grow with a child. I once looked after a little girl who was called Colander!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
With names I always think how it'd sound when you go for a job interview. Some parents don't think about how that name will grow with a child. I once looked after a little girl who was called Colander!
Seriously? ?

Reactions: 1
Hand on my heart. It was many years ago while working in a nursery
I worked in a nursery for a few years before I got ill but that's definitely the worst name I've ever heard! ?. We did have a Heaven-leigh who ofcourse was a little devil ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OT: How the hell could Katrina afford an Akita? Very expensive dogs, looks purebred so no way you'd find a rescue one.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
OT: How the hell could Katrina afford an Akita? Very expensive dogs, looks purebred so no way you'd find a rescue one.
I think it was about £600

Edit : I have no proof but at the time she bought it there was one Akita breeder in Bradford offering 2 akita puppies about the same age and no one else offering anything similar

I think it was about £600

Edit : I have no proof but at the time she bought it there was one Akita breeder in Bradford offering 2 akita puppies about the same age and no one else offering anything similar
How do you know?
Is she working? I thought she was rather on the poor side (correct me if I’m wrong) I never understand why you would take on another expensive responsibility then?

Reactions: 2
You would be surprised what breeds turn up in rescue.

There is also massive difference in breeders too. Money does necessarily mean anything per se.

Some of the first results that come up on Pinterest when searching “grey baby nursery” ? a bit more creativity??
Surprise surprise, you would think they’d have little more imagination than to copy some of the top options? even adding like a pop of actual colour.. their house is all SO grey & it just doesn’t look great, like there needs to be pops of colours here and there.

Also, however strange the edits on those photos are, Sarah was obviously so happy with them and felt beautiful so surely wouldn’t you if you knew your wife felt like that & how difficult it was for her, then you’d also post that on your instagram/insta stories etc????? Like there is no love between them

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.