The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure that was posted at like 9 o’clock

i think it’s wrong to assume just because she has a close relationship with her step dad that it is because he’s grooming her... after all he is her dad (again being in a similar situation, I viewed my step dad more of a father figure than I did my bio dad) and I’m not so sure how accusations like that help the allegations because they can constantly deny those sorts and lump them together

I absolutely agree. Just because there is no biological link between a child and parent doesn’t mean that great relationships cannot be formed or likewise for children that are adopted to have wonderful relationships. My own cousin was adopted as a baby and he was/is loved irregardless of any blood link. I certainly would never ever draw assumptions because of biology. However, here is a guy with a proven track record of liking young girls. If I was Sarah I’d be worried. But then again if I was Sarah I would be long gone!!

Reactions: 11
With the post yesterday of the unicorn poopsie slime and the place Sarah posted as 'collect from', when I googled the place name, I found their house was up for sale. Well a pdf brochure of what is most likely their house is up, but it's from June-July. Would that have been when they wanted to move, but before the allegations came up?

Reactions: 3
With the post yesterday of the unicorn poopsie slime and the place Sarah posted as 'collect from', when I googled the place name, I found their house was up for sale. Well a pdf brochure of what is most likely their house is up, but it's from June-July. Would that have been when they wanted to move, but before the allegations came up?
They put the house up about a week after it came out i think. Thiers a vlog where they clean the house (ready for the pics)

Reactions: 3

Is this one of you lot? Own up. I nearly spat Diet Coke all over my desk at ‘noncey mcnonceface’ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Love how ironic her Facebook post/comments are..we’ve spent all day in the house today but on the post at 6.30 thinking of heading out for a carvery.??‍♀ They never seem to have food in the house why not do an online food shop and have things delivered to you?! Ah I forget it’s still shopping and we know how much she loves that. Last thing I would want to do at that time on a Sunday is go out for food if it’s been a busy day decorating!

Reactions: 5
Love how ironic her Facebook post/comments are..we’ve spent all day in the house today but on the post at 6.30 thinking of heading out for a carvery.??‍♀ They never seem to have food in the house why not do an online food shop and have things delivered to you?! Ah I forget it’s still shopping and we know how much she loves that. Last thing I would want to do at that time on a Sunday is go out for food if it’s been a busy day decorating!
And it’s for this very reason that the ugly monstrosity of a dining table that they waited weeks and weeks to be delivered (probably with the added harassment to Harvey’s ) has been made redundant.
Perhaps we’ll see this making its way onto
Ebay or local Selling pages very soon.

Not sure why they just didn’t buy a cheap table and chairs and have it in the kitchen where the horribly misplaced sofa is.

Really Wish I had money to throw away like this.

Reactions: 9
Supermarket is vlogging content isn't it

They are selling the dining table on facebook, someone posted a link the other day. So guessing thats where the office is going...

Reactions: 4

They are selling the dining table on facebook, someone posted a link the other day. So guessing thats where the office is going...
It's a different dining table to the one they've got now

Reactions: 1
I think their fridge and freezer is usually pretty much empty and just buy as they go.

I remember this post on the channel mum page - it looks like there is nothing else in the fridge!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I will admit I noticed Chris fawning over Isabelle a lot in earlier vlogs well before the allegations. When I used to watch with my daughters I used to comment about him disrespecting her privacy by coming into her room, filming her in a towel, filming her constantly in bikinis etc
He always seemed to have his arm around her and pay her more attention then his own bio kids.
I remember noticing a few creepy things in the vlogs that were mildly inappropriate too.

However I wouldn’t start saying there was something untoward going on because there is no definitive proof.
However if I was sarah and I stupidly stayed with my husband who took an interest in young girls then I would definitely keep a closer eye.

Unfortunately in a way those three girls are being groomed, just not in a sexual way
I totally agree that there have been times she has looked uncomfortable being filmed whilst in her bikini (pretty sure anyone at that age would) & again with the privacy thing, not that there should be a limit but kinda a way around that but then I do think that is overall rather than just with Isabelle (filming the girls in bed etc) it is just rather unnecessary especially in the way they do it, yes boundaries depend on family to family but there’s something’s tou must look st and be surely you can see how uncomfortable they look sometimes.
They are most definitely being shielded & like are in this little bubble of a family, so may not even realise some of the things are off.. he is narcsssistic so would have definitely come up to a reason behind everything, I do just wonder tho the girls used to love watching the vlogs and reading comments - reckon they’re still allowed to do that? Because surely there’s certain vlogs where Sarah’s going off on one even about “haters” that that would bring up questions on why are they hating & they would have to lie through their teeth??‍♀

Reactions: 1
Guess what this crazy lady did today. I changed my own bedding. I even used something I have been using several times. I have had it for over a year maybe two. Yes I know I'm crazy.... Now I am off to washing my dishes. So now I have told you since I don't have a blog where I can brag about it and no husband that can do it for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

OMG really? It was such a stupid purchase in the first place IMHO since they mostly live on takeout

Reactions: 2
Guess what this crazy lady did today. I changed my own bedding. I even used something I have been using several times. I have had it for over a year maybe two. Yes I know I'm crazy.... Now I am off to washing my dishes. So now I have told you since I don't have a blog where I can brag about it and no husband that can do it for me.

HOLD UP PEEPS, WE GOT A MADLAD HERE

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG really? It was such a stupid purchase in the first place IMHO since they mostly live on takeout
The table on FB is a black glass one and not the marble monstrosity that Creepy wanted.

They are going to shoehorn that desk somewhere!!

Oh sorry, I didn’t realise they had another one. ?
It must be in the tardis, oops I mean garage. No wonder Lazy needs to park right up against the door too keep the junk/bargains from exploding out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She stayed because she’s so far up her own arse she’s got lost in the money, it’s all about status with them that’s why they have the big house, range rovers, private schools etc. It all to show other people how successful they are and how much they’re winning at life, they think having money means people are jealous and look to them with envy. They both love the ifam telling them how amazing they are especially Chris seems to love the ‘fam’ of it all. Plus I agree she’s bone idle and doesn’t want to have to actually care for her kids
Agree ,Sarah especially ,thinks she`s taken the easy way out.Oh Sarah..just aswell you can`t see into the future.I dread to think how life will have changed for you again.All it would have taken was a little care ,some consideration for those who`ve gotten you to where you were.Instead you have to play the big I Am..Shame ,real shame.More so ,because you couldn`t even forget YOU for a second ,and put those girls first.Well ,with all your ranting ,you can`t say you weren`t forewarned..:(

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.