The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should she not be in bed?!
First of all that's lazy or the creepster writing that pretending to be Isabelle which is wrong in itself, secondly tagging homesense UK bigging up a board hoping to get freebies... Scavengers.

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice in Isabelles video at 1:50 there was laughter in the background and someone shouted what sounded like 'disgusting' and then it very quickly cut. Isabelle was with Chris filming as Sarah was with the girls so makes you wonder...
Yes very obvious who that was aimed at. Massive high 5 to who did that. Yes Isabelle was there but that's what he should of thought about, and that's exactly what lazy has decided to put her kids through that's the decision a so called mother made back in the summer. They are disgusting. It must look wrong anyway a grown man filming a teen down the unicorn aisle of a shop.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She just opens her mouth and lies after lies come out! Does she not remember the constant moaning for the first 5 months?!
So what about the constant moaning of being sick, and laying on the bed or sofa constantly if that's energy wow. Always has to make herself sound perfect. Lying b***h.

Reactions: 9
She just opens her mouth and lies after lies come out! Does she not remember the constant moaning for the first 5 months?!
Be interesting to see what sooper dooper vlog they have this evening if they stayed home all day yesterday. It’ll literally be us watching the paint dry in the nursery no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone notice in Isabelles video at 1:50 there was laughter in the background and someone shouted what sounded like 'disgusting' and then it very quickly cut. Isabelle was with Chris filming as Sarah was with the girls so makes you wonder...
How hard must that be for Isabelle. I bet it happens all the time. They just cut the recoding and she has to carry on again. She must get upset by this. She will understand why it’s being said. This is why lazy should have left him when the allocations came out. Put her children first for once. Selfish pair.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Be interesting to see what sooper dooper vlog they have this evening if they stayed home all day yesterday. It’ll literally be us watching the paint dry in the nursery no doubt
It will have emotional music and slow motion clips of them being emotional doing the babies room. The baby that lazy has so lovingly nurtured for almost 9 months ???no wait I'm thinking of someone else ??. Wonder if they will name drop businesses in hope of freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Regarding the Christmas spending I think they mainly do it to make money
I remember hayleeandbaby making a video stating that she had a video of over a million views and she got 20.000 dollars but that she wouldn’t give her job up as you can’t guarantee an income and next week it could be a few hundred dollars,
I was thinking if they made even 15.000 pounds off that video and then sold a lot of the stuff on as well they’d probably make a tidy profit ?‍♀

Reactions: 1
Well at least they can’t complain the girls didn’t have time to do homework.

Reactions: 3
How hard must that be for Isabelle. I bet it happens all the time. They just cut the recoding and she has to carry on again. She must get upset by this. She will understand why it’s being said. This is why lazy should have left him when the allocations came out. Put her children first for once. Selfish pair.
And there was Chris ranting on and on during his pity party video about the amount of abuse they and the girls had suffered after the allegations came out. Yet here he is potentially exposing a 13yr old to more abuse. God forbid this ever happens, but it only takes someone to go a little too far and there could be serious consequences.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I would rather watch my own paint dry than watch these clowns :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've come to the conclusion that Sarah didn't stay with Chris for the money, she stayed because she was lazy.

If she'd have left him after the allegations came out, she could have easily come back and continued without him...after all, the majority of 'ifam' tune in to see the girls, not her and Chris. She'd have found new management, or the old lot may have taken her back. The sponsorships wouldn't have dried up, she'd have had support and sympathy from other women and would no doubt have been able to build up Sarah Says enough to get a few freebies for the baby. More importantly her children wouldn't have been subject to being shouted at in the street like this. They wouldn't have had to watch their backs every time they went on holiday.

I know Chris edits, but Sarah could have outsourced that or learned herself. I'm sure if she had explained, her ifam would forgive her a little bit of dodgy editing for a bit, while she got to grips with it.

Instead, she chose to stay with a man who clearly has no respect for her, to let her children have to put up with abuse from strangers and for what? So she doesn't have to get up to do the school run, or clean her house by herself? It's all simply because she's too lazy to do things for herself. Be a mother and put your children first for Christ's Sake woman! They are more important than your channel. :mad: Rant over, lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It will have emotional music and slow motion clips of them being emotional doing the babies room. The baby that lazy has so lovingly nurtured for almost 9 months ???no wait I'm thinking of someone else ??. Wonder if they will name drop businesses in hope of freebies.
They are that hungry for freebies, they will most likely call the new baby Next Homesense B&M Asda Tesco Lego Lol Doll Ingham

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She stayed because she’s so far up her own arse she’s got lost in the money, it’s all about status with them that’s why they have the big house, range rovers, private schools etc. It all to show other people how successful they are and how much they’re winning at life, they think having money means people are jealous and look to them with envy. They both love the ifam telling them how amazing they are especially Chris seems to love the ‘fam’ of it all. Plus I agree she’s bone idle and doesn’t want to have to actually care for her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And there was Chris ranting on and on during his pity party video about the amount of abuse they and the girls had suffered after the allegations came out. Yet here he is potentially exposing a 13yr old to more abuse. God forbid this ever happens, but it only takes someone to go a little too far and there could be serious consequences.

Unfortunately I fear that it only a matter of time before he makes a play for young Issy. He seems to be spending an abnormal amount of time with her lately- since when was Issy into skating I always thought that was more Esme’s thing!! Watching the vlogs it seems Chris is always around young Isabelle. I think she is being groomed right before everyone’s eyes including her mother who surely must notice??!!! I fear that even if Isabelle was ever to confide in her mum about any inappropriate behaviour from Chris she would not be believed. Sarah would completely brush over the situation because the thought of being a single mum would be too much for her to handle. I hope I am wrong but sadly I don’t think I am. After all ultimately biologically Chris and Issy aren’t linked.

Reactions: 14
That’s what it is to her, all about status. You look at when they wanted to sell the house and went to look at a house with stables and everything, she quite happily told the ifam that when in reality she didn’t need to say a word. Now look what happened to that...bugger all as usual it was all lies and a knee jerk reaction when the address was leaked online (nobody’s fault but themselves!) She wants to come across like they have all the money in the world but in reality still shop in b & m, wear the same old crappy clothes, drive an ancient car and have a normal house. Nothing of major expense that any of us wouldn’t have (except maybe the holidays but they are extreme!)

Reactions: 14
That’s what it is to her, all about status. You look at when they wanted to sell the house and went to look at a house with stables and everything, she quite happily told the ifam that when in reality she didn’t need to say a word. Now look what happened to that...bugger all as usual it was all lies and a knee jerk reaction when the address was leaked online (nobody’s fault but themselves!) She wants to come across like they have all the money in the world but in reality still shop in b & m, wear the same old crappy clothes, drive an ancient car and have a normal house. Nothing of major expense that any of us wouldn’t have (except maybe the holidays but they are extreme!)
I take a summer holiday abroad every year and really enjoy it. I look forward to it, embrace it and come home refreshed for year ahead and then go again 12 months later, they don't appreciate their goings away nor really enjoy it, how can they with cameras in face morning to night and then editing etc. They don't take holidays to enjoy thry take holidays to up views make money. You can't get excited for all the holidays they take or plan ahead etc. It's just materialistic for them once again.

Reactions: 12
Should she not be in bed?!
I’m pretty sure that was posted at like 9 o’clock
Unfortunately I fear that it only a matter of time before he makes a play for young Issy. He seems to be spending an abnormal amount of time with her lately- since when was Issy into skating I always thought that was more Esme’s thing!! Watching the vlogs it seems Chris is always around young Isabelle. I think she is being groomed right before everyone’s eyes including her mother who surely must notice??!!! I fear that even if Isabelle was ever to confide in her mum about any inappropriate behaviour from Chris she would not be believed. Sarah would completely brush over the situation because the thought of being a single mum would be too much for her to handle. I hope I am wrong but sadly I don’t think I am. After all ultimately biologically Chris and Issy aren’t linked.
i think it’s wrong to assume just because she has a close relationship with her step dad that it is because he’s grooming her... after all he is her dad (again being in a similar situation, I viewed my step dad more of a father figure than I did my bio dad) and I’m not so sure how accusations like that help the allegations because they can constantly deny those sorts and lump them together

Reactions: 8
What's your take on reason Creepy has not been in vlogs accept for quick glimpses, just out of interest.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure that was posted at like 9 o’clock

i think it’s wrong to assume just because she has a close relationship with her step dad that it is because he’s grooming her... after all he is her dad (again being in a similar situation, I viewed my step dad more of a father figure than I did my bio dad) and I’m not so sure how accusations like that help the allegations because they can constantly deny those sorts and lump them together
I will admit I noticed Chris fawning over Isabelle a lot in earlier vlogs well before the allegations. When I used to watch with my daughters I used to comment about him disrespecting her privacy by coming into her room, filming her in a towel, filming her constantly in bikinis etc
He always seemed to have his arm around her and pay her more attention then his own bio kids.
I remember noticing a few creepy things in the vlogs that were mildly inappropriate too.

However I wouldn’t start saying there was something untoward going on because there is no definitive proof.
However if I was sarah and I stupidly stayed with my husband who took an interest in young girls then I would definitely keep a closer eye.

Unfortunately in a way those three girls are being groomed, just not in a sexual way

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.