The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris took advantage of the girls innocence/naivety,
this could have huge repercussions on their life and mental health later down the line , because boundaries that should never have been crossed were crossed ,
It can cause all sorts of trust issues in the girls future relationships amongst other problems ,
Chris Ingham thinks it’s all a joke , he has no respect for his wife/mother so we can’t expect him to respect anyone at all ,
he’s a dangerous man because he has no moral compass boundaries or conscience,
all chris cared about when was first accused was covering up any evidence he could .
Sorry for the rant but he really pisses me off????

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t hate me but I didn’t mind Sarah in today’s vlog. She seems to love her freedom away from Chris!

Edited for spelling error.

Reactions: 6
I remember back when Jess first released the messages from Chris, one of the fans biggest argument that it couldn't be from him was that the messages spelled the word 'tonne', the American version, instead of 'ton' the English version and Chris is not American. Well, it looks like Chris has spelt it the same American version again on the Ifam store Instagram, there is no doubt in mine (and most of our) minds that Chris sent all those messages and it might seem tedious to pull up stuff like this but there are still so many who believe he's innocent and I can't even think of one way they can say it wasn't him who sent them, especially now.

View attachment 4613

Just on a note as to how stupid it is to think it wasn't Chris because he spelled it "Tonne" - I don't know a single American who spells it that way, unless it was some sort of scientific writing, but even that's a stretch. We spell it "ton" as well.

Carry on.

Reactions: 10
She passed her test yesterday so today she is vlogging and driving while looking directly in to the camera!! How bleeping dangerous!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Don’t hate me but I didn’t mind Sarah in today’s vlog. She seems to love her freedom away from Chris!

Edited for spelling error.
I know i thought the same. Just her driving in genral makes things easier for the girls, no more hanging round after dance etc.

Bet hes gunna love the freedom as well ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't think Sarah should be vlogging while driving.. wonder how long til she's pulled over!

Reactions: 24
She spends more time looking in the camera than straight ahead. Dangerous woman.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yawn. You obviously are connected with to them, or a rabid Ifam Stan.

Why would you waste your time writing that long, misjudged rant otherwise?

Boring ?
Look at the name. Guess who it is. Must get a %#^* on reading the comments...

Reactions: 4
Is she really that stupid to drive and vlog? Yes she passed her test but we've all said she isn't comfortable behind the wheel, she proves that with how close she sits to it. It won't be long until an accident happen and sadly she will only have herself to blame.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
First day of driving and she is allready vlogging away. No way is she an good enough driver to do both at the same time. Not only do she endanger her self but everyone else out on the road.
When you have gotten your drivers license is when the learning to drive really begin. Even she said it, I had no one to as if I wondered about anything.
Therefor all her attention should be on the road not the vlog

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I remember back when Jess first released the messages from Chris, one of the fans biggest argument that it couldn't be from him was that the messages spelled the word 'tonne', the American version, instead of 'ton' the English version and Chris is not American. Well, it looks like Chris has spelt it the same American version again on the Ifam store Instagram, there is no doubt in mine (and most of our) minds that Chris sent all those messages and it might seem tedious to pull up stuff like this but there are still so many who believe he's innocent and I can't even think of one way they can say it wasn't him who sent them, especially now.

View attachment 4613

I also noticed at the end of the vlog when Sarah announced the winner, her name ended in Dixon, which is Sarah's maiden name, the name of all her family members, so that's either an insane coincidence or the more likely answer is she is picking family members to win her competitions! I'm American and we spell ton TON not Tonne. Seems French or something

View attachment 4614

Reactions: 1
First day of driving and she is allready vlogging away. No way is she an good enough driver to do both at the same time. Not only do she endanger her self but everyone else out on the road.
When you have gotten your drivers license is when the learning to drive really begin. Even she said it, I had no one to as if I wondered about anything.
Absolutely madness! It should be illegal just
Like holding a mobile phone when driving. Anything which is a distraction really!
How can she have full attention on the road if she keeps looking into the camera.

Oh she’ll get pulled over and pull a Reece Witherspoon response

“Do you know who I am?”

She’s an accident waiting to happen!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She obviously has no protective instincts regarding her unborn son , but people have been saying that for ages here , she was only proving the tattlers right ?

Reactions: 5
She passed her test yesterday so today she is vlogging and driving while looking directly in to the camera!! How bleeping dangerous!!
Someone should report her out there in the Uk. Maybe show it to local police

Reactions: 2
I had a quock google and couldnt find anything saying its illegal
It’s not illegal. If it was you wouldn’t be allowed to look at a sat nav whilst driving.

Its pretty silly doing it when you are so new to the roads but that’s her choice

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It’s not illegal. If it was you wouldn’t be allowed to look at a sat nav whilst driving.

Its pretty silly doing it when you are so new to the roads but that’s her choice
It is illegal, unless she doesn't touch it while keys are in ignition, as well as being incredibly irresponsible and dangerous. By law you can't even use Apple Pay at a drive through without stopping the car and taking your keys out of the ignition. It is the very definition of 'driving without due care and attention' and a breach of requirements relating to control of the vehicle.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.