The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla can't miss it wonder if any oth

She really does I've noticed that too. What they have no friends we mention and bam Esme has friend over, neighbour has islas age daughter so going on play date, and all these lovely neighbours haha. Is tattle life writing their life for them.
It is like an even more unhinged version of the Trueman Show

Reactions: 3
My reaction to this ??‍♀

(1) oh I’m absolutely positive she was shitting herself when scanky hoe husband got caught out, she put her channel above everything else, her family, her kids, the girls he’d been messing around with. I’m sure she lost a few minutes sleep wondering where her next free holiday would come from
(2) ? no but really. Work, empowering? no but really.
It’s sarah. Her empowerment comes from digestive biscuits. Same thing as energy right ??‍♀
(3) there’s absolutely no evidence he controls her at all. I tried doubt it. I think they’re a team of tossers.
(4) roll model? She’s an embarrassment to women everywhere.
The only roll that should be in a sentence with her is the sausage or breakfast kind.
I love this Ooh, you crack me up!! ??

Smug Sarah was BRUTAL last night ?? I reckon Lazy and Creepy are on the phone to the 'top solicitors' as we speak.

Reactions: 14
Just seen this on instagram,I’m sure all their troubles started with chris contacting people likethisView attachment 4597
Of course it's a scam. As if the Inghams could be bothered sending someone a free gift. They sometimes can't even be bothered sending merch which has been paid for!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Smug Sarah was BRUTAL last night ?? I reckon Lazy and Creepy are on the phone to the 'top solicitors' as we speak.
It was good, I laughed out loud. I love that every time the Inghams get worked up and have to call in the solicitors it costs them £££. Karma!

Reminder to the Inghams:- If Chris had correctly addressed the allegations either by admitting or disproving them, we wouldn't be where we are now. It's never nice to have to throw away money but it is entirely of your own doing. Just think where you could be now if you had dealt with this responsibly.

Reactions: 15
Driving instructor picks you up and you have an hour practise before your test which is why it’s like 2.5hours.
Then the instructor drives you back. Mine didn’t let me drive back after passing, not sure if it’s something to do with the insurance once you’ve passed. ?

My instructor was desperate for me to have a photo with the certificate when he dropped me off too as it’s good promotion for them to show people pass. Suprised they didn’t film that

When i took my test i was driven to test centre, my instructor wouldn't allow me to drive back after i passed.

Not watched the vlog and not sure i want to! We taking bets of how long it is before she has an accident?!

Reactions: 3
First things first.
I have been a long time lurker on both this forum and gg.
I am NOT Sarah, Chris, Jane, Nikki, Charlotte, Dave, Wendy or anyone with connections to the Ingham's,
so keep that thought out of your paranoid little brains. Neither am I connected to
"Sassy".
I have thought long and hard about whether to comment my thoughts on here, and
indeed if it is even worth the fight. But I have seen people repeatedly "spy" on the Ingham's,
share private information- from who Sarah used as a driving instructor to where the girls
go for dance, and even go to the extreme of calling social services. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
The way you have all targeting this family is disgusting. And No, two wrongs don't make a right.
Just because they share 20 minutes of their day on You Tube, doesn't mean they are open to all manner
of judgement's- from what the kid have for tea to if they washed their hair- and massive invasions of their privacy.
And yes you were all gleefully judging them long before any allegations appeared. And a word on that, true or false-
yes I am aware of the police confirming messages were sent of a"sexual nature". If true it is a private matter between Chris and
Sarah. For them to deal with away from your spying, judging eyes. Who are any of you to judge Sarah if she stays with him,
tries to sort out their problems and doesn't choose to break up their family. Just because you don't see them discussing it, dealing with
it doesn't mean they haven't. On one hand you chastise them for making their lives public, on the other hand you get annoyed if
you don't get to see what you want. Their relationship and how they deal with any issues is NONE of anyone's business but theirs.
Did any of you stop and think about what you are doing to those children. It's not Chris and Sarahs behaviour that is affecting them. But
a bunch of people who hate them, hate watch their channel every single day just to pull it apart. Who have nothing better to do but
try and use amateur investigative skills, to simply sabotage their every move. It's pretty simple, if you don't like them don't watch.
But every single day without fail you all wait until 5pm and hate watch. Your wasting your lives, obsessing on a family you all apparently hate.
You all need to take a long hard look in the mirror, step away from the computer and simply GET A LIFE of your own, rather than rocking out on
ripping other people apart.
Yawn. You obviously are connected with to them, or a rabid Ifam Stan.

Why would you waste your time writing that long, misjudged rant otherwise?

Boring ?

Reactions: 13
Hey everyone, I've never commented on any of these, but, in Isabelle's 11th Birthday Vlog Part 2, Sarah said that Isabelle was 7pounds 3 when she was born but in yesterday's vlog she said all the girls were 6 pounds something.:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
First things first.
I have been a long time lurker on both this forum and gg.
I am NOT Sarah, Chris, Jane, Nikki, Charlotte, Dave, Wendy or anyone with connections to the Ingham's,
so keep that thought out of your paranoid little brains. Neither am I connected to
"Sassy".
I have thought long and hard about whether to comment my thoughts on here, and
indeed if it is even worth the fight. But I have seen people repeatedly "spy" on the Ingham's,
share private information- from who Sarah used as a driving instructor to where the girls
go for dance, and even go to the extreme of calling social services. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
The way you have all targeting this family is disgusting. And No, two wrongs don't make a right.
Just because they share 20 minutes of their day on You Tube, doesn't mean they are open to all manner
of judgement's- from what the kid have for tea to if they washed their hair- and massive invasions of their privacy.
And yes you were all gleefully judging them long before any allegations appeared. And a word on that, true or false-
yes I am aware of the police confirming messages were sent of a"sexual nature". If true it is a private matter between Chris and
Sarah. For them to deal with away from your spying, judging eyes. Who are any of you to judge Sarah if she stays with him,
tries to sort out their problems and doesn't choose to break up their family. Just because you don't see them discussing it, dealing with
it doesn't mean they haven't. On one hand you chastise them for making their lives public, on the other hand you get annoyed if
you don't get to see what you want. Their relationship and how they deal with any issues is NONE of anyone's business but theirs.
Did any of you stop and think about what you are doing to those children. It's not Chris and Sarahs behaviour that is affecting them. But
a bunch of people who hate them, hate watch their channel every single day just to pull it apart. Who have nothing better to do but
try and use amateur investigative skills, to simply sabotage their every move. It's pretty simple, if you don't like them don't watch.
But every single day without fail you all wait until 5pm and hate watch. Your wasting your lives, obsessing on a family you all apparently hate.
You all need to take a long hard look in the mirror, step away from the computer and simply GET A LIFE of your own, rather than rocking out on
ripping other people apart.
Bore off! If you don't like what we do why have you read both here and GG! Go live your life and let us live ours!

Reactions: 12
Another point - Sarah’s ‘private information’ re her driving test pass picture - her instructor chose to put it up on a public page, she posed for the picture - that’s not private. That’s out there on social media for all to see. Their choice.

Just like it’s Sarahs and Chris’s choice to document every minute detail of their family life, and put it out there.

You cannot put yourself out there, and expect every reaction to be positive. Particularly if one member of the family chooses to message underage and barely legal girls ffs.

Have a good hard think about that. A couple of which one is a known sexual predator, and his wife enables it.

Or a forum where a group of adults discuss who grim they are. Who do you think is the bigger evil?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yawn. You obviously are connected with to them, or a rabid Ifam Stan.

Why would you waste your time writing that long, misjudged rant otherwise?

Boring ?
Which they have since deleted! Not got the balls to stand and face us!!! Coward!!

Anyway, moving on from that deluded asswipe, I found this interesting. Dates back to Sept 2017 but says a lot about how important school work is to Chris and Sarah!! Explains a lot! Imagine allowing your kids to take a bollocking from their school about not doing homework just because you have to get them to do stuff for views!!! And as for bed from 7pm - PAH HAHAHA!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Which they have since deleted! Not got the balls to stand and face us!!! Coward!!

Anyway, moving on from that deluded asswipe, I found this interesting. Dates back to Sept 2017 but says a lot about how important school work is to Chris and Sarah!! Explains a lot! Imagine allowing your kids to take a bollocking from their school about not doing homework just because you have to get them to do stuff for views!!! And as for bed from 7pm - PAH HAHAHA!!!

Hahaha, quickest delete yet! ?

Reactions: 4

I really don’t get people who complain about their kids homework??? For Esme and Isla, they shouldn’t be getting LOADS of homework at that age. And Esme was struggling with school so hopefully doing that extra bit of work on a night helps her? and as for Isabelle, soon enough the ‘homework’ she’ll be taking home will be actual coursework needed for her GCSE’s. I think it just bothers me because my mum always taught me that no matter what you want to do in life, whether it be an academic job or not, it’s always important to have an education in case you wish to go to uni or something else later in life.

Reactions: 12
That long time lurker troll was brilliant!

Must have spent hours here reading all the ins and outs. I would say as many hours as Chris spends 'editing'

Bless their cotton socks for spending hours here rather than telling Chris and Sarah how much they love them whole heartedly like typical ifam do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.