The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy f*ck please tell me they haven’t got a cat. I can’t cope with them not looking after another pet properly 😞🙏
(Sorry for my absence recently, I’ve been so heartbroken about what’s happening in Ukraine, I just couldn’t deal with anything Ingham)
I hope you’re all well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah needed to ask if she was right that you can’t hear a pulse with a stethoscope?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The Ingham Family #220 Sarah learningishes how to listen to a pulse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it was Nana Jean Sarah was bragging to that was overheard 😂 Jesus, imagine being that desperate to brag that you have to do it to your own granny 😂 Funny how they all go mad and none of the kids mention the prices of things when old pension book is buying 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Isabelle, who they would have us believe is working at gcse grade 8, does not understand 'shortlist' and her mother just cackles at her, hide your head in shame Sarah, you have done this to her, you have ruined her education, I hope you are proud of yourself.
I dont even think sarah fully knew as instead of explaining it she just laughed and was like "never mind"

Reactions: 19
So no surprise for Isabelle its Jeans cat so just click bate
Isabelle why not get some book's to help you with your GCSEs instead of the tit books ?
Isla is 10yo , why she playing with a childs medical kit for ?
Sarah again gets presents for Mila and Jace BUT only buys for brithdays and Xmas your own words Sarah

Reactions: 26
Esme doubly annoying in tonight’s vlog.wow she managed to open a tin of soup and butter 2 slices of bread

Reactions: 26
Thought you only bought presents for birthdays and Xmas sarah 🙄 isabelle looking at dolls and saying thats my childhood right their she was playing with dolls last year

Reactions: 24
I've just read a very interesting article, unfortunately it relates to the US at the moment but let's hope other countries might start taking family vlogging and loss of privacy and lack of decent compensation for children more seriously off the back of this.

Would love to see Chris and Sarah justify their channel and its effects on their children over the criticisms raised here.

Screenshot 2022-03-06 18.13.27.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Esme doubly annoying in tonight’s vlog.wow she managed to open a tin of soup and butter 2 slices of bread
I know she's only a child but she irritates me and poor girl looks so much like the sperm donor that lives with her "mother"

Reactions: 12
Can someone cleverly combine exclusively Greggsfed and Nanaars pussy for a thread title 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nana Jean was getting up some speed walking with Jace for an elderly lady with mobility problems. I wish him upstairs was as sprightly. I’ve bumped my leg on the wheelchair today, listened to the stair lift beep in the power cuts and almost killed myself lifting the bath lift out so I can wash the dogs. She’s a miracle is Razor-throated twinkle toes Nana Jean. Hope her pussy runs her ragged 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Nana Jean was getting up some speed walking with Jace for an elderly lady with mobility problems. I wish him upstairs was as sprightly. I’ve bumped my leg on the wheelchair today, listened to the stair lift beep in the power cuts and almost killed myself lifting the bath lift out so I can wash the dogs. She’s a miracle is Razor-throated twinkle toes Nana Jean. Hope her pussy runs her ragged 😂
And absolutely no truth in that rumour that she makes Les Dawson look and sound quite feminine

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.