The Ingham Family #218 Roseabelle Manor, Lazy of the house speaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla was the only one who enjoyed school before they were taken out. She still seemed to have friends there. She likes learning and has been interested in a variety of topics, where she obviously takes the information in but doesn't get any direction of what to learn.

She wants to be more sociable and was the only one that wanted to do some kind of activity. I don't know whether dance will actually happen but even that seems a bit like it's been chosen because it was the only thing Esme would also do. Isla might like dance, but it feels a bit like she would do better doing something that is just for her, and let her explore something new. She doesn't go to school so I don't know why she is restricted to just one club (which probably won't happen anyway).

She was the one that wanted more books but they didn't know what to buy. Eventually she got a few (mostly for younger readers) but I have not seen any more. They never mentioned taking her to choose any for herself.

She doesn't have a sibling close enough in age to play with, and doesn't seem to have anything in common with the rest of the family other than getting overexcited about treats and shein hauls.
She gets ignored or talked over so often,treated quite differently to the other chuldrun,Lazy in particular clearly can't be arsed when Isla is speaking,she frequently rolls her eyes or totalky ignores Isla.
Isla wants to learn but poor child has an empty life stuck with the Madams family 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Something that's bothering me more and more now she hardly ever features on the vlogs.

What does Isla do all day?

We know Isabelle copies diagrams off BBC bitesize, plays her computer games and 'reads.' Esme has her arts and crafts and seems to do a lot more with Isabelle nowadays, plus she's always been pretty good at entertaining herself. Isla, as we've seen, really isn't. She much prefers to be doing something WITH someone, she doesn't seem to know how to play by herself. So when Big Lazy is busy 'home educating' the only child she has who isn't school age and Isla isn't joining in, what is she doing to fill her days?
Sadly Isla seeks approval by babying herself, infantilising her speech and rolling around the floor with Jace. It’s criminally heartbreaking to watch. The ovaries and sperm that are responsible for her existence should be shot. Granny Jane, bad as she is must be the better option for those poor kids,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I suffer really badly with insomnia but I think I might be ok tonight, i'll just play tonights borefest vlog and i'll be out like a light.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Most YouTubers I've seen have decorated their baby's room when they are pregnant not when the child is over 7 months. It's still a tip in there and who hangs curtains when there's still painting to do.

Creepy actually had a segment in today's vlog but seemed drunk/high to me, he was hyper and was almost slurring his words.

It sounds like Isabelle is having an actual sleepover, one that doesn't involve someone she lives with and the other two will be shopping with shopaholic Lazy. What else could she possibly find to buy?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Most YouTubers I've seen have decorated their baby's room when they are pregnant not when the child is over 7 months. It's still a tip in there and who hangs curtains when there's still painting to do.
I wonder if they're redecorating because Lazy is expecting again. Or they're using Baby in the title to see if baby content will help boost the views. 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hi everyone. I'm back after my few days off. Thank you for all the well wishes. My colonoscopy yesterday revealed I have a much more easily treated diagnosis than the cancer that my GP expected them to find! Needless to say I'm relieved and never want that experience ever again. It was nice to get back to my normal diet as I'd had to have a low fibre one for a few days before taking a very disgusting laxative. My dinners for 3 days in a row was pasta with cheese sprinkled on top, which is probably a dream Ingham dinner.

Anyway, time to catch up on the 30 pages I've missed. I managed to watch the vlogs from the past couple of days.
Wednesday
- Creepy peeing in the hot tub is just vile. I can understand Isla doing it occasionally because she's young and kids can have issues controlling their bladder but it's disgusting that a full grown adult does so, especially when he has to share with others.
- I noticed Creepy was either trying to eye duck himself in the viewfinder or sneakily staring at Isabelle, with most of his answers being her as well. He didn't look like part of the family sat off to the side. Something is very off with him and Isabelle and he doesn't even try and hide his flirting.
1645899174603.png
1645899241847.png

Thursday
- Lazy needs a crash course in interior design because the decoration of that house is god-awful. At least the house is suitable for all people from cradle to grave though; from the 1960/70s nursery to the nursing home hallway.
- I almost felt sorry for Creepy with the toenail on the bread... almost. He deserves it. Esme still needs to be taught some manners though because those sort of 'pranks' will not wash in the real world.

Friday
- They don't have a single brain cell between them. The 'Who's More Likely To..' video was dire. Yesterday Lazy mentioned that they were thinking of doing a story time. Storytime about what? They have nothing interesting to say at all.

Today
- Lazy has absolutely no clue what is happening in Ukraine. She probably doesn't even know when the World Wars started and ended or when the Queen's coronation was. This is the woman who can't even pronounce 'Anglo Saxon' properly.
- It really makes me laugh when Lazy tries to claim to be some sort of parenting expert when in reality she has no clue, even five chuldren later.
- Creepy said he moved the diesel heater in the van last night but it was where it is now several days ago before I went away.
1645906073069.png
1645906446164.png

1645906407084.png

- Blob the Builder doesn't look too thrilled to have been sent outside to cut wood
1645906659395.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Boy blunder …., you lot are lethal 😂
Why thank you - I have been called many things in my time, but lethal is legend!!! I will take that and beat my dear husband with it as I can’t get my hands on Mr Ingerham
What about the other one I just saw -Blob the builder!!! Red wine has just been spat across the grandchild Sat next to me watching Shrek!!! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi everyone. I'm back after my few days off. Thank you for all the well wishes. My colonoscopy yesterday revealed I have a much more easily treated diagnosis than the cancer that my GP expected them to find! Needless to say I'm relieved and never want that experience ever again. It was nice to get back to my normal diet as I'd had to have a low fibre one for a few days before taking a very disgusting laxative. My dinners for 3 days in a row was pasta with cheese sprinkled on top, which is probably a dream Ingham dinner.

Anyway, time to catch up on the 30 pages I've missed. I managed to watch the vlogs from the past couple of days.
Wednesday
- Creepy peeing in the hot tub is just vile. I can understand Isla doing it occasionally because she's young and kids can have issues controlling their bladder but it's disgusting that a full grown adult does so, especially when he has to share with others.
- I noticed Creepy was either trying to eye duck himself in the viewfinder or sneakily staring at Isabelle, with most of his answers being her as well. He didn't look like part of the family sat off to the side. Something is very off with him and Isabelle and he doesn't even try and hide his flirting.
View attachment 1089610View attachment 1089614

Thursday
- Lazy needs a crash course in interior design because the decoration of that house is god-awful. At least the house is suitable for all people from cradle to grave though; from the 1960/70s nursery to the nursing home hallway.
- I almost felt sorry for Creepy with the toenail on the bread... almost. He deserves it. Esme still needs to be taught some manners though because those sort of 'pranks' will not wash in the real world.

Friday
- They don't have a single brain cell between them. The 'Who's More Likely To..' video was dire. Yesterday Lazy mentioned that they were thinking of doing a story time. Storytime about what? They have nothing interesting to say at all.

Today
- Lazy has absolutely no clue what is happening in Ukraine. She probably doesn't even know when the World Wars started and ended or when the Queen's coronation was. This is the woman who can't even pronounce 'Anglo Saxon' properly.
- It really makes me laugh when Lazy tries to claim to be some sort of parenting expert when in reality she has no clue, even five chuldren later.
- Creepy said he moved the diesel heater in the van last night but it was where it is now several days ago before I went away.
View attachment 1089857View attachment 1089866
View attachment 1089865
- Blob the Builder doesn't look too thrilled to have been sent outside to cut wood
View attachment 1089875
Glad you got a better answer then you feared. We have missed you!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Creepy actually had a segment in today's vlog but seemed drunk/high to me, he was hyper and was almost slurring his words.

It sounds like Isabelle is having an actual sleepover, one that doesn't involve someone she lives with and the other two will be shopping with shopaholic Lazy. What else could she possibly find to buy?
Probably cousin Leah

Reactions: 8
Oh god, not Andrea again. Would love to know why she so blindly defends them. Maybe she fancies Chris and is hoping for a DPD van shag 🤔🤣
Maybe it’s Andrea he meets up with in his overnight trips/hospital visits

• Haha
Probably cousin Leah
didn't they say they had another sleepover meaning Isla and Isabelle??

Fajitas for tea! 1 manky pepper in the fridge 🤢🤢🤢, not to worry though, add more cheese!! 😫😫😫
Sorry, but I don't really like the curtains in Milas room 😦😦
I was no fan of them either. First off all ugly, second why on earth have see through in a bedroom where you want darknesss and the last floorlength for a small kids room, when she learns to crawl or walk and numerous travels those will be fun to take on getting on the floor.

Reactions: 15
As well as bad parenting I'm wondering if Esme not showering is a sign of depression. She might seem hyper and lively but a lot of depressed people can hide it well or has learnt that that behaviour earns her praise.
Isn`t that sad?:( I`d be amazed if the 3 girls weren`t suffering from depression (not trying to diagnose) , but their whole world has changed so much.They went from having a fairly normal childhood (When Sarah first began to vlog) ,to an over-the-top lifestyle as the channel grew ,to now living in a big house ,with no real comforts or security ,(you can`t feel secure when your father /step father ,could pack you all up at a moments notice to live for weeks on end in a cramped van) ,they never know when the privacy to wash (yeah i know) they can have at home is taken away. Just having a toilet to hand ,especially for Isabelle and Esme ,with girls issues every month,is a necessity not a priviledge! Wake up lazy ,YOU Should consider this ,you`ll have the same problems! I had terrible monthlys ,and ended up with a hysterectomy at 33 ,but before my op there`s no way i`d have coped "travelling" so frequently!I also agree with you ,they get so little attention...UNLESS it`s for the vlog content ,so they all ,in their own way ,act up for the camera! Chris and Sarah should be so ashamed.These girls weren`t like this when she first showed them on camera.I`d be embarrassed if i knew my siblings were being pushed to behave so badly just so my parents could buy themselves "treats" from wherever.Children should NEVER be content for their parents ,nor should they be made to feel responsible for paying the bills!!Ugh!The sooner Youtube wakes up to what`s going on on their platform the better!Enough is enough.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Totally agree Isla is a bit of an oddity, or was, she liked to learn. Yet lazy try's to show us all how bright Jace is, how he knows his numbers, how he can count, in her mind he probably can sit Isabelle's GCSEs and pass, then in the next breathe explain its perfectly normal for 2 year olds to be able to do this one day and the next day forget. (She's probably uses this excuse for creepy cheating, perfectly normal to remember being married with kids one day and forget the next). Why not focus on the child that wants to learn, that has an thirst for knowledge, I agree every child has different needs and strength's. Not sure what Issy's are, Esme is practical, she enjoys being creative, Isla's is learning, or was. The best thing for all those kids is normalcy. A real life, with school, friends, clubs, people who can teach them right from wrong, who can show them how to interact with each other, and with their peers and not through a screen. They have no life and it's sickening that in years to come they'll realise that their image has been use to satisfy the needs of sick individuals very much like creepy. Lazy in my opinion is worse as she knows what's going on and allows it, that's not a mother.

• Heart
Welcome back home Greencow.
I'm very glad that your procedure went well and that you got a much better outcome.
The relief must be immense.
Take care and take things easy.
Sending you love and get well wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Who the doctor confirmed had ‘dick-head thoughts’. This was a professional opinion. Not a foooo or a hater 🤣

The situation in the eastern block is terrifying for the immediate area and entire world peace is at risk. I can’t imagine the fear amongst the Ukrainian people with the military and humanitarian crisis that’s rapidly unfolding.

This truly is said as tongue in cheek but Creepy will be taking the family to the Ukraine in his DPD van claiming what war foooos just like what virus and they sloped of to the Maldives.
and Esme will be doing tiktoks in front of the soldiers, theyre shameful, My thoughts are with Ukraine

Glad you are back Greencow and are ok x
I second this Greencow Hope all is well x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe it’s Andrea he meets up with in his overnight trips/hospital visits
I know it was tongue in cheek but I did actually think shes sleeping with him if shes a real person, she seems to defend literally any behaviour, although I first thought she was an Ingham but anything goes in that family

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.