The Ingham Family #218 Roseabelle Manor, Lazy of the house speaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is so thick she probably thinks NATO is an Italian food 🙄 And don’t even throw the politics about Crimea into the mix her brain will explode 🤯 Creepy will be feeding her some shite and she will be believing it as always. All I know is that my nephew said grown men were crying into their masks during the nuclear war drill they did.
I pray your nephew stays safe. My daughter has a close friend who's an airebourne royal engineer. He's been moved from deployment in Cyprus and sent to a baltic nato base at short notice. It's a worrying time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
remember when he wore guyliner to that was when I first started watching him and I honestly thought he was pretending to be married to a woman

hes just a big massive dick-head then :LOL::LOL:

hes just a big massive dick-head then :LOL::LOL:
Who the doctor confirmed had ‘dick-head thoughts’. This was a professional opinion. Not a foooo or a hater 🤣

Sarah is so thick she probably thinks NATO is an Italian food 🙄 And don’t even throw the politics about Crimea into the mix her brain will explode 🤯 Creepy will be feeding her some shite and she will be believing it as always. All I know is that my nephew said grown men were crying into their masks during the nuclear war drill they did.
The situation in the eastern block is terrifying for the immediate area and entire world peace is at risk. I can’t imagine the fear amongst the Ukrainian people with the military and humanitarian crisis that’s rapidly unfolding.

This truly is said as tongue in cheek but Creepy will be taking the family to the Ukraine in his DPD van claiming what war foooos just like what virus and they sloped of to the Maldives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven’t watched this particular vlog, but the cuts you mention are normally Chris’ tit way of editing the videos - they aren’t normally actual cuts but he has put them in to…I don’t know, make them look more edgy or something?! But you can tell them have been put in deliberately and not actually stopped/started the camera again. It makes me travel sick to watch but he obviously thinks it’s cool! Maybe someone with more videoing skills can explain what I mean/what it is/why he does it 🤣
It's just static jump cuts, for time...or for content... or because the subject can't get a fluent sentence out. You'd not normally stop or start a camera in this situation anyway, but it's how people who do social media edit and it's tit. It's theoretically less deceptive than classic editing with B Roll I suppose, but it looks like balls. It's just a symptom of people who don't know what they're doing being given a creative platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Last year, when Lazy was pregnant with Mila, she was out with Nannar and she showed that turban hat thing that her “friend” brought over for her today. I’m pretty sure she bought it back then because it was “cuuuuuute and soft.”

When they were discussing the sofas Creepy said the ones they already have could go in the rooms above the garage. How are they going to get them up there once those steps have to come down? They‘re really wasteful, theres nothing wrong with those sofas, other than them being really ugly, they should just get on and use them.
Where did they say about the stairs, I must have missed it x

Reactions: 2
Just curious, what was the story with the Ingham family and being held “hostage0 in Dubai?

Reactions: 5
Just curious, what was the story with the Ingham family and being held “hostage0 in Dubai?
I think it was an all expenses paid media trip, when the company (visit dubai?) was informed of Mr Inghams behaviour towards young fans they appeared to stop working with them straight away and they were left in their hotel room, dressed in ifam merch (possibly the 1 million strong black hoodies) looking lost and full of excuses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can’t quote the story correctly but I do remember reading that somehow the offer they had received was terminated on their plane ride over - but I am sure one of our dear friends here will be able to fill us in - I am too very curious as I have always wondered if they had to pay for themselves because they did stay at the posh hotel and did go out and about

I think it was an all expenses paid media trip, when the company (visit dubai?) was informed of Mr Inghams behaviour towards young fans they appeared to stop working with them straight away and they were left in their hotel room, dressed in ifam merch (possibly the 1 million strong black hoodies) looking lost and full of excuses.
I wonder if they have removed that vlog…. I know I have definitely seen it in the past - anyone remember what it was called?

Reactions: 9
How does sarah know all about world politics but doesn’t know the difference between DECORATING and RENOVATING

Baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Sarah claiming Ukraine have been left abandoned on her Insta post, she really has no clue other than a few social media stories she'll have seen.

Reactions: 31
Great grammar as usual Creepy.
Why is it the 'babys', doesn't she have a name?
Why does she need a 'nursery' whatever that is? By the time she actually goes in her own bedroom she'll be too old for a baby's room.

Reactions: 25
Sarah posting about ukraine like she knows what she's talking about. Sarah I've got news for you, you're thick as pig tit. Would you stay in England if it got invaded and defend it and its history? No.

And as for your gnome of a husband, he would tit his nappy at the thought of being drafted into a war. He can't even travel in daylight to pick up a car he bought for crying out loud.

How about you donate to the Red Cross and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING to help the people of Ukraine instead of sitting on your fat arse. Just shows how privileged you are that you can post that from the "comfort" of your own home. What utter scum you and your feral family are 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.