The Ingham Family #218 Roseabelle Manor, Lazy of the house speaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lying that Mila still fits in that baby car seat, looks like they just sit her in and hid that the straps are closed under the blanket can see that in the second clip that one side of the straps is not tight, when both side should tighten at the same time, plus they arrive at the service station and after they set off the straps have moved but didn’t get Mila out of her seat.

Then Lazy shows a car seat that will fit up to 18kg child won’t close over the cast but magically an baby car seat that most 1 year olds grow out of does!! Don’t think so Lazy I highly doubt a baby seat straps are actually long enough to go over the big cast and blanket especially when the crotch buckle will be covered by a blanket and Mila will be sitting on top of it!
C4140061-DA8B-4207-973E-6770F26F92BF.jpeg
C0659195-3FFB-46F0-B521-8831E799A745.jpeg
F8259915-97C7-4867-A48E-D99BB2AB8537.jpeg

As for the lies that she’s in a FB car seat group…which group is that the Everything Ingham sheep group!

I can never understand why a mother would deliberately put their baby’s life at risk just to prove the haters wrong.

Older girls not been out of the house for a month but they wanted to stay at home to do what??

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
When I was a kid, I was animal mad. Still am tbf. My biggest issue was always convincing my parents to let me have whatever I was after. My siblings even though they weren’t into animals always wanted me to get the pet I wanted or just didn’t care. They would have never told me I wasn’t getting one. We knew it wasn’t up to us to have a say on what the others got.
Esme telling Isabelle she’s not getting a cat and now Isabelle saying Esme getting a ferret is not happening because she(Isabelle) doesn’t like them?
For kids who are apparently sooper close and the best sisters in the world, they can sure be little shits to each other.

Not saying they should get the pets. The last thing that house needs is another living creature to neglect and dump every few months. Just the girls attitudes towards each other is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There is no way Sarah spoke to anyone in Mamas&Papas. If she did, they'd have given her advice on what seat to buy. That seat she showed Mila in, it looked like Mila was notasfar back in it ashe could have been. Either way, they must have been advised at some point about carseats like they were about nappy changing etc. They must know what they need. They are just too bleeping idle to get what they need

Reactions: 31
The pics of the girls on mablethorpe beach were lovely.
much better than the b&m prints

Reactions: 28
“The stuff that you put on ceilings to make the room look covey - I don’t know what it’s called”. The stuff to make it look “covey” is called COVING, Sarah! Does Chris leave this stuff in to humiliate her ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Fucksake if the Minghams make so many ifannies days then those people must lead very sad lives

Reactions: 16
There’s NO bleeping way she gets that buckle closed over that cast while Mila sits on top of a blanket!!
556A6554-D7BA-4A94-9AA2-527ED4B44116.jpeg
38CD41B5-E45E-4429-AD20-E0C2C17D9555.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Brilliant thread title..
Mila is not a small baby 6.5 kg is over 15lbs my son at the same age was 17lb and was a little chunk I used to get told he was overweight by HV.
Those kids are being educated to perform, to lie to feign surprise, Sarah and Chris are barely literate not capable of educating as they are both uneducated themselves.
I don't believe she will donate those clothes Sarah doesn't strike me as the type to help anyone.
Isla is being kept out of vlogs because they are aware that she is not typical of her age group I used to be a TA and Isla has worrying signs her behaviour is more typical of a 5yr old I am not slating Isla it's genuine concern she needs help that these parents are not capable of they are ignoring her needs its now becoming very obvious something is not right.
My oldest girl was tiny she was 12lb at a year old . My health visitor was an absolute stalker she came n weighed her every single week. She is 12 now n still attends the growth clinic cos she’s wee. She cud and wud eat u n has always been the same . Mila never goes to baby clinic or have hv visits . I know COVID stopped these things but if a baby was genuinely tiny n they were worried then there would be exceptions made. Mila is a chunk

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she says Weetabic when it's just one Weetabix! 🤣🤣🤣
Yep, singular and plural, no doubt she would spell the plural Weetabic's. Their use of apostrophes with plural words is another thing that drives me mad with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah “ tiled, marble floor, you’d expect it to be cold, but it’s not” 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.