The Ingham Family #218 Roseabelle Manor, Lazy of the house speaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seem to remember when they were buying that house Creepy was bragging that there were nine bedrooms, the kids have a room each and Creepy and Lazys room that makes six bedrooms, and this is the guy who is supposed to be teaching his children maths and he can't even count 1-10.
It has 7 bedrooms - 1 each plus the one that they are pretending to be a "wardrobe room" that's why it has no door going into it from their bedroom like you would expect from a dressing room/walk in wardrobe. They can only get to it from the landing. It also has no wardrobes.

The extra 2 bedrooms he is counting the potential rooms in the bit above the garage. But it's still a big empty space, with the only way in seems to be the metal outdoor stairs that they haven't even got planning permission for. These 2 rooms will never happen.

Reactions: 27
With a side of cheese
I forgot the cheese

I’m sure there must be some excellent home schooling parents. However, whilst I don’t think I’m thick like most folks couldn’t teach all subjects to an acceptable standard at all the ages they have responsibilities towards. I imagine this is where groups and fully qualified tutors come in. I wouldn’t have a chance in hell with PE, Art, Physics or Geography.

We’ve just had an automated call from the environment agency to say we are on red alert for floods. I’m braving the rain to put the rabbits into the high hutch and bed them down. I’ve never seen a bunny swim.
Stay safe x

Reactions: 9
I seem to remember when they were buying that house Creepy was bragging that there were nine bedrooms, the kids have a room each and Creepy and Lazys room that makes six bedrooms, and this is the guy who is supposed to be teaching his children maths and he can't even count 1-10.
I’m by no means defending them however I think he said 9 on the basis of the upstairs of the garage being made into 2 rooms (which I can’t personally see possible) and the walk in wardrobe is actually a bedroom being converted

Reactions: 6
Opening shot is mila in her baby car seat. Happy to travel unsafe then!! The weathers been awful this weekend, surely not the time to be heading down the motorway with an unsafe carseat

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I’m by no means defending them however I think he said 9 on the basis of the upstairs of the garage being made into 2 rooms (which I can’t personally see possible) and the walk in wardrobe is actually a bedroom being converted
Personally I’d say it’s a 7 bedroomed house … esp Cos the room over the garage isn’t even connected to the house (although by looking at the plans if they had t rushed the builder like they did then there should of been a staircase built where that massive clock is to the upstairs of the garage which would of connected it)
They would be far better leaving it as one big room then turning it into an office/ storeroom for baby and me … Sarah could actually do some of her own business then … I can’t see Sarah allowing that though Cos that would mean she has no excuse to get off her backside and do her own orders etc

Reactions: 18
Lazy may I suggest something ?
That you stop your boring monologue's to camera,your ifam are not interested in your borefests on breast feeding ,how tiny Mila is ,how clever Jason is,your cheap tacky clothing ,your disgusting meals and terrible home decor,what kids want to listen to you going on and on ?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That vlog was a laugh all way through. 1. Why couldn't one parent go to IKEA alone. 2. Sarah just say you can't afford the reccomend car seat for Mila because it's obvious now and this has just shown your not set for life 3. Build your own media wall funny set for life.

Reactions: 31
57FCAB1B-D471-4F31-A9E1-6D2887B2817C.png

Ok Sarah, £16 for a Greggs hoodie is expensive, whereas £42.99 to walk around with ifam splashed across your chest is a bargain! 🤣🤣

Her tightness would be less annoying if she didn’t over charge for all the tat she sells….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Randoms in Primark saying that Sarah irl looks nothing like her Instagram photos is the one 'getting recognised in public' story that I have absolutely no problem believing.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Randoms in Primark saying that Sarah irl looks nothing like her Instagram photos is the one 'getting recognised in public' story that I have absolutely no problem believing.
no wonders with all the editing of her pictures. None of the pictures there looks like her on the vlogs.

Reactions: 18
Is it just me that find it looking stupid with paint just half the way upp the wall when the next door in in the same colour is all the way to the top?Just looks like they ran out of paint.

Reactions: 28
Is it just me that find it looking stupid with paint just half the way upp the wall when the next door in in the same colour is all the way to the top?Just looks like they ran out of paint.
It’s horrible isn’t it, really irritating me!!

Reactions: 17
So Jace has his hair bunched up like a girl and dressed in girl's dungarees which is up his arse and too small in the legs
Chris,Sarah,Mila and Jace got fed at IKEA cafe but Jace left the chip's, peas and meatball's covered in lots of mayo but got into his cake
Teenages spot them out shopping (Sarah the teenagers might of being saying thats the family from YouTube that lock up there kids and her husband talk's to 16yo's)
Isabelle look's anemic she needs fresh air and vitamins
Sarah you only buy your kids presents at birthdays and Xmas but Jace get a new toy and more clothing for Mila when you just sorted a load of clothing out ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Them toddler beds in IKEA were ideal for jace, no mention of getting him one, he's nearly 3 jeeez Sarah stop keeping your kids like babies it has a serious effect on their emotional development, look at isla

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.