The Ingham Family #217 Taxi for Mr. DeLonge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the hell is she getting her interior ideas from. I haven’t seen those mirrors since the late 80’s early 90’s. My auntie had them in her living room above the dado rail, two different wallpapers and a border 😂😂 I’m loving all these interior design fails. They don’t have a clue do they. It’s like they’ve taken all their aspirations over the last 20 years and mixed and matched them into one awful looking half built house 😂 I would feel sorry for them if I didn’t dislike them so much. I’m waiting for the chav fountain to go in at the front of the house then I’ll be done 🤣🤣

Also, when Creepy said “it never gets dark in a Scotland” em, I’m from Scotland and I can assure you it does get dark you absolute cockwomble.
More candles and £4.99 home bargs spesh mirrors 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTAF Mila’s bedroom! They have too much stuff. How do you let a room get into that state? They have been home for weeks. Two parents home for weeks. I cannot imagine the state of their garage.

I have always bought a lot of clothes (and shoes because they need more than one pair each ingham’s) but only ever in their current size. I can’t imagine having to store so many pieces in bigger sizes. You forget you’ve got them.

I also cannot imagine buying cheap crap shoes off the rack because they need to try every pair for comfort and fit.

It’s not a surprise Mila fits into size 3-6 months. They are made to fit an average 6 month old baby. Mila is chubby and short, not teeny tiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lazy needs therapy.
The woman's obsession with having small children and daily updates about their clothing sizes etc, is not normal.
It reminds me of an adult obsessed with dolls. She is playing dress up with her youngest children and loses interest when they get older.
No sane person can listen to her clothing and size obsessed monologues without wanting to rip their own ears off.
There's some underlying issues that needs intervening, but then again, she chooses to stay with a groomer, so maybe her obsession with small 'chuldren' is the least of her issues. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lazy needs therapy.
The woman's obsession with having small children and daily updates about their clothing sizes etc, is not normal.
It reminds me of an adult obsessed with dolls. She is playing dress up with her youngest children and loses interest when they get older.
No sane person can listen to her clothing and size obsessed monologues without wanting to rip their own ears off.
There's some underlying issues that needs intervening, but then again, she chooses to stay with a groomer, so maybe her obsession with small 'chuldren' is the least of her issues. 🤷‍♀️
Its not healthy for the kids to listen to eaither. They have to hear her, and it could lead to body issues of thier own.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Its not healthy for the kids to listen to eaither. They have to hear her, and it could lead to body issues of thier own.
I completely agree. I know I have digs at her weight because I can't stand her, same for Creepy, but she is projecting a ton of tit on her children. I grew up where I was constantly told I was going to get fat, despite being a tall, athletic child. I did lots of stupid things in my younger days, was bulimic for years and I messed up my metabolism. Now I'm in my late forties, obese and really struggling to lose weight.

My husband would never dream of making a joke like that out of my appearance. Its just another show of Chris’ lack of respect for her.
Exactly. He is hardly a sex god, the pasty looking, dehydrated lipped, garden gnome. His ass is getting bigger than mine and that's saying something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
All Sarah ever cooks is pasta. You never see her cook a roast dinner, or sausage and mash, or toad in the hole or anything " normal " families eat. Its always pasta slop covered in cheese
Perhaps Sausages trigger her 😳 Jace might say Oh Mamma's fingers *Out of the mouths 👄 of babies *

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All Sarah ever cooks is pasta. You never see her cook a roast dinner, or sausage and mash, or toad in the hole or anything " normal " families eat. Its always pasta slop covered in cheese
No wonder isla is bloated in the face poor girl an she talks really fast and doesn’t take a deep breath trying to get her camera time before they cut her off ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What is it with her pinching her fringe all the time though? She pinches it then puts it back exactly where it was. It joins the long list of things about the Inghams that are baffling af.
Along with that side ways eye thing he does 😂

WTAF Mila’s bedroom! They have too much stuff. How do you let a room get into that state? They have been home for weeks. Two parents home for weeks. I cannot imagine the state of their garage.

I have always bought a lot of clothes (and shoes because they need more than one pair each ingham’s) but only ever in their current size. I can’t imagine having to store so many pieces in bigger sizes. You forget you’ve got them.

I also cannot imagine buying cheap crap shoes off the rack because they need to try every pair for comfort and fit.

It’s not a surprise Mila fits into size 3-6 months. They are made to fit an average 6 month old baby. Mila is chubby and short, not teeny tiny.
I was truly shocked by the state of that bedroom. Why wasn’t the Christmas stuff in the garage? So many baby clothes! It was just full of crap. She’s definitely a hoarder.

Reactions: 14
I follow a girl on YouTube from Svalbard, the most northern inhabited place on earth. They are at 71° and even there it isn't dark or light all the time. They have 4 months polar night and four months polar day. Scotland is practically tropical in comparison
I follow her too, what an amazing place.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Deeside is lovely. Hope you've settled back into town living.
🤣🤣 I'm sure there's many willing and able would remind him of what he is. Especially in that prison near us. I know it well and they don't take kindly to his sort or their enablers! I can tell you for sure if we served up those slops Lazy passes off as a meal to our residents, staff would be dealing with riots on a daily basis.🤣
A grand day out is the old prison! I’m further east than you guys and yes creepy it does get dark a lot!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.