The Ingham Family #217 Taxi for Mr. DeLonge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got better ones:
Bouncing on an exercise ball: "This is school"
cutting a cucumber and making iced coffee: "This is school"
Dressing reborns: "This is school"
Playing with imaginary friends: "This is school"
Playing roblox: "This is school"
Posting on instagram: "This is school"
Lighting Candles ‘’This is school ‘’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good luck selling a clapped out Range Rover with a million miles on the odometer and no MOT. They probably couldn't get an MOT because it needed so many major repairs that no mechanic would give them a pass for it. They might get a few hundred quid from a wreckers yard for it but it's more likely they'll let it sit there rusting away until it's so falling apart the council make them pay to get it towed.

I do often wonder what the neighbours think of them. "Not a lot" would be my guess.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Can just imagine 😳 the Vagasil tables getting delivered passing them over the gates 🤣 Lazy an Creepy *To me to you *
So the power was out for how long and Isla walking around inside with a big coat on? How cold is the house
So the power was out for how long and Isla walking around inside with a big coat on? How cold is the house 🤔
Should have lit al the fekin Candles 🕯 get a bit of heat
Ah you see Sarah has covered this before when they first started with the home schooling. Basically she says when kids go to school they have breaks and lunches along with registration etc, so when you discount all the from the day kids are only learning for around 2 hours - so what she's done even if this were true, she's taken all the fun out of school time
Yes Sarah they are LEARNING your kids wouldn't LEARN anything if they were on a 2..10 Shift

Lighting Candles ‘’This is school ‘’
Stood with our mouths 👄 open *This is school *

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also, when Creepy said “it never gets dark in a Scotland” em, I’m from Scotland and I can assure you it does get dark you absolute cockwomble.
duck me I must be living in a different country my entire life then. What the hell drugs is he on thinking Scotland doesn't get dark 😂 mate Scotland is dark, wet and cold like 90% of the time and that's just the summer :')

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
#218 "Marble" tiles that look more like vinyl,tacky tables that look so vaginal
Grey and beige everywhere,that care home look in a house where they don't care,if you're looking for a place full of style and glamour stay well clear of Rosabelle Manor...
Omg!! It`s 3.15 am and i`ve just made myself a cuppa.My much loved 16 year old furbaby does not like these winds and cannot decide if she needs to eat/wee/just sit on the back doorstep right now...lol..have come back to bed and thought i`d see what i missed last night and i`m already howling!! You tattlers have the best sense of humour (unlike tweedle dum and tweedle dee:).Thankyou!X

Yes Sarah they are LEARNING your kids wouldn't LEARN anything if they were on a 2..10 Shift

Stood with our mouths 👄 open *This is school *
Omg!! "to me to you" Kath and Kel day night!! Crack me up everytime!!🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I hope they add the panelling to the walls, will make the house look even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sarah ‘Mila is exclusively breastfed’
Two minutes earlier.
Sarah ‘Mila is having some Weetabic’

Either Sarah doesn’t know what ‘exclusively’ means or I have just learned a new and uncomfortable fact about where Weetabix comes from 😱
Caught this video on you tube that did a rough calculation of the inghams income from you tube.
They get this income and they can't even get that kid a haircut? I actually feel bad for him, always brushing his hair out of his face and it looks SO grubby!!! He would be so cute with a haircut.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Steve set your ignorant son straight, Scotland is Scotia in Greek which translates to land of darkness.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m confused. We went on holiday to Scotland in September. Stayed in a lovely little village near Loch Ness (not going to name it in case the Griswolds ever rock up to it and traumatise the locals) and it did get dark? WTAF is he on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If Mila's room was in that mess, wonder what its like inthe room Dipstick was building wardrobes in as he made a start and don't think its done as yet lol

Having lived in Scotland for my entire 60 years I can confirm it gets dark. Mid-winter it’s dark from 3.3pm till almost 8am. Fair enough, mid-summer it’s light from 4am till 10.30pm - but it’s still dark to varying degrees for a lot if the year. Does he never look at what stupid things he’s said, while editing, and think to edit out the parts that show how intellectually-challenged he is?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The state of Mila's bedroom with all that tit in it, I would never put it on a vlog for the world too see I'd be embarrassed to show it
And Sarah for the love of god please please show Esme & Isla how to clean there hair as neither have a clue they need to wash there scalp not just rub shampoo on there hair
Again another tit show

Reactions: 20
The state of Mila's bedroom with all that tit in it, I would never put it on a vlog for the world too see I'd be embarrassed to show it
And Sarah for the love of god please please show Esme & Isla how to clean there hair as neither have a clue they need to wash there scalp not just rub shampoo on there hair
Again another tit show
Their hair was terrible in last night vlog so greasy :/ I agree she deffo needs to show them how to wash it or there again hers is bad enough maybe better watching a tutorial lol

• Haha
If Mila's room was in that mess, wonder what its like inthe room Dipstick was building wardrobes in as he made a start and don't think its done as yet lol
Why didn’t they have lots of built in storage .
They are so chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where the hell is she getting her interior ideas from. I haven’t seen those mirrors since the late 80’s early 90’s. My auntie had them in her living room above the dado rail, two different wallpapers and a border 😂😂 I’m loving all these interior design fails. They don’t have a clue do they. It’s like they’ve taken all their aspirations over the last 20 years and mixed and matched them into one awful looking half built house 😂 I would feel sorry for them if I didn’t dislike them so much. I’m waiting for the chav fountain to go in at the front of the house then I’ll be done 🤣🤣

Also, when Creepy said “it never gets dark in a Scotland” em, I’m from Scotland and I can assure you it does get dark you absolute cockwomble.
The mirrors I think are from home bargains.
Everyone was going mad for them last year ..I personally think they are bloody awful.

Reactions: 22
I think he’s heard of the northern lights and therefore because Scotland is up north he thinks they just flick a light switch on at night so it doesn’t get dark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Having lived in Scotland for my entire 60 years I can confirm it gets dark. Mid-winter it’s dark from 3.3pm till almost 8am. Fair enough, mid-summer it’s light from 4am till 10.30pm - but it’s still dark to varying degrees for a lot if the year. Does he never look at what stupid things he’s said, while editing, and think to edit out the parts that show how intellectually-challenged he is?
It was probably a full moon or something so it was light from the moon I reckon 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.