The Ingham Family #217 Taxi for Mr. DeLonge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers for the winning thread name - an excellent suggestion with a massive 133 votes (at the time of writing this) and also the most liked post of the whole last thread. Woop woop! 🥳

If anyone would like to post a recap of the last thread please, that would be great.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Recap (from what I've gathered):
- Chris had an overnight jaunt to London to finally pick up a car with enough seats for them. It's a 9 seat Mercedes Vito (?) and was supposedly bought in cash.
- The dealer must have seen Chris coming a mile off because not only was it collection only (despite offering nationwi delivery) but a Trustpilot review slating them was left not long after he'd picked up the car, complaining about mismatching seats and it being a general lemon 😅 Link to post
- Some Tattlers spotted a 'No Smoking' sign on the window on the listing believed to be the new car, so we reckon it used to be a taxi/minicab for hire. (Hence the title.)
- Chris bought Sarah a Krispy Kreme doughnut that Jace wanted. She refused to share and still ate it in front of him even though Jace proceeded to sneeze over it (she did eventually give him a bit).
- They unceremoniously dumped baby Mila in her cast on a beanbag above their 'real' marble floor.
19CB5BBA-4776-4B64-A071-6D6D140C176E.jpeg.jpg
- They bought Izzy a brand new PC because she wanted one. Supposedly it'll help with her schoolwork but she apparently wants to start streaming.
- A friend of Chris' sadly took his own life. Chris started preaching about the need to be kind especially on social media (as if he hasn't also taken part in bullying and harassing people online and in-person on multiple occasions if they upset him - including sending threatening letters and maliciously outing someone to their family all because they emailed a company with the news articles about Chris' inappropriate behaviour with teenage fangirls).
- They redecorated their downstairs toilet with some atrocious clutter 😅
- They definitely have some beef with the builder who built 'Rosabelle Manor' and he's apparently blocked their number and isn't helping with any issues. It also seems that he hasn't planning permission for some parts of the house, such as the staircase outside.

Anything I've missed? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Just had a quick read of last few pages of previous thread
The furniture is awful in my opinion it looks cheap so it would appeal to S&C
She should not have shared the post about the young boy as it was using hiscdesth to push their warped agenda if this was a member of my family i would ask fir it to be removed likewise sharing the skater who ended his life.
If they had moved into the property like normal people i.e. not desperate for bragging rights they should have refused to close until all the problems were fixed but no not the Inghams they do everything arse about face they're lije kids who can't wait for Christmas.
Their trips are poorly planned and never do they think about safety and comfort firvthe kids especially Chris it's about flying his drone to share awesone views they're the very definition of idiots abroad, unbearable clueless, classless chavs.

Reactions: 35
Nora and seacroft must be ragging and a very lot of coffee must be going up the walls. So many YouTube families on or trips to Dubai. Neither hiding in their rooms, wearing their own merch or making ransom videos.

It must kill them with what might have been.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I still laugh if I think of the name Rosabelle Manor. Problem is, in my head I say it with a really posh accent. If I say it out loud I sound more like I'm referring to an area that you don't want to be out in after dark, because my accent isn't actually posh. Thankfully I don't try to change it though and end up with the early vlogging Sarah voice where she had to speak so slowly to remember to change her accent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi Tattlers 👋🏻 I’m new here, although I’ve been reading the threads for sometime. I’ve wanted to join in the discussions for ages, then I saw Lazy being dragged out of MCD’s on tiktok & just had to share it with you all. Hope I’ve posted correctly & hope you find it as amusing as I did 🤞🏻😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 129
- Chris had an overnight jaunt to London to finally pick up a car with enough seats for them. It's a 9 seat Mercedes Vito (?) and was supposedly bought in cash.
- The dealer must have seen Chris coming a mile off because not only was it collection only (despite offering nationwi delivery) but a Trustpilot review slating them was left not long after he'd picked up the car, complaining about mismatching seats and it being a general lemon 😅 Link to post
- Some Tattlers spotted a 'No Smoking' sign on the window on the listing believed to be the new car, so we reckon it used to be a taxi/minicab for hire. (Hence the title.)
- Chris bought Sarah a Krispy Kreme doughnut that Jace wanted. She refused to share and still ate it in front of him even though Jace proceeded to sneeze over it (she did eventually give him a bit).
- They unceremoniously dumped baby Mila in her cast on a beanbag above their 'real' marble floor.
- They bought Izzy a brand new PC because she wanted one. Supposedly it'll help with her schoolwork but she apparently wants to start streaming.
- A friend of Chris' sadly took his own life. Chris started preaching about the need to be kind especially on social media (as if he hasn't also taken part in bullying and harassing people online and in-person on multiple occasions if they upset him - including sending threatening letters and maliciously outing someone to their family all because they emailed a company with the news articles about Chris' inappropriate behaviour with teenage fangirls).
- They definitely have some beef with the builder who built 'Rosabelle Manor' and he's apparently blocked their number and isn't helping with any issues. It also seems that he hasn't planning permission for some parts of the house, such as the staircase outside.

Anything I've missed? 🤔
R.e. the photo, anyone looking at that photo would refuse to believe that that is an actual baby, it looks like a rag doll, thrown by its legs into the corner.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Anything I've missed? 🤔
Thanks for the excellent recap Lolly 👍🏻😊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I still laugh if I think of the name Rosabelle Manor.
Unless you're a Sylvanian Family or My Little Pony character then it's a bloody ridiculous name for a home and the image it conjures up could not be further from the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Watching yesterdays
Gangster n0nce talking about the builder ‘that foo be having the invoices’ 🤣🤣 I’d just love that prick to get filled in. He’s all hard bragging to his 11 year old ‘mates’ 🤣🤣🤣
And that foghorn screaming in the background, Sarah dear you’re letting the seacroft in you escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Watching yesterdays
Gangster n0nce talking about the builder ‘that foo be having the invoices’ 🤣🤣 I’d just love that prick to get filled in. He’s all hard bragging to his 11 year old ‘mates’ 🤣🤣🤣
And that foghorn screaming in the background, Sarah dear you’re letting the seacroft in you escape.
Nothing is getting sent to that builder. Chris does not have the balls to follow it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Delusional much lazy
i looked at the Ingham family home on insta.
just about when they moved in
sarah says she has to pinch herself every morning .she dreamed of owning a house with a grand staircase and marble floors
Even argued with someone who said it was marble effect lazy insisted it was real marble😀
That builder certainly saw them coming
Now they are letting us know the many things wrong with the build (as if tattle haven’t already pointed it out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can someone please explain why Chris is called Delonge and not ingham on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone please explain why Chris is called Delonge and not ingham on Instagram?
Because like many 13 year old girls he liked to put his name with that of his crush in case they got married, in this case being Tom Delonge from Blink 182.

Unlike many 13 year old girls, he never grew out of it and even passed on the name to his wife, Princess Delonge.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
If Karma does it's work someone will have let the builder know about the recent vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Because he is a stupid,middle aged, fat, greasy wanker who thinks that he is still 12 years old

Nothing is getting sent to that builder. Chris does not have the balls to follow it up
Not just that but if someone sent me an invoice for something, like duck I'd pay it. If I am not commissioning the work personally, I am not settling the bill.
I would also doubt that any company would take on work and agree to bill someone who hasn't signed a contract with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.