The Ingham Family #217 Taxi for Mr. DeLonge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Sarah ever cooks is pasta. You never see her cook a roast dinner, or sausage and mash, or toad in the hole or anything " normal " families eat. Its always pasta slop covered in cheese

Reactions: 42
View attachment 1073702
The irony that this post doesn’t make sense 😂

Sarah love I agree with you but you don’t do these things with your children, you just leave them upstairs to “home school themselves”, that ain’t homeschooling it’s like bloody prison!
You have to love our Lazy when she gets all passive aggressive on her soap box, or is trying to sound like a home ed expert.
Not quite what your lot does when they are forced to stay in their rooms, off camera so you can keep the local authority off your back now is it?
You do you Sarah. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ohh I hate it so much when they talk about home ed, it worries me that some of their followers(who let’s face it are not the brightest) will think it looks easy, pull their kids out and put minimum effort in.

Education comes in many forms, everyone knows that, the post she shared has been around for years in various forms and while I agree with it, it’s a joke that she shares it when they seemingly do duck all with their children. I have been home educating for a long time now and have met hundreds of families over the years, none of them are like this family. What does Isla do? Does she have tutors? Is she left to get on with things herself? One of my children is the same age and online tutoring is just not suitable, I mean we will sometimes supplement with online sessions (which always require an adult present ime) but as a main form of education it would be so dull and joyless.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
#218 Grease is the word,mince,beanie and hair from the "made for life" Minghams who just don't care

Reactions: 10
Looking at changing hairstyles on google. Look Sarah, you and the girls could transform your straggly hair styles! You would feel so much lighter and maybe it would stop you pinching your fringe!

View attachment 1073643View attachment 1073650View attachment 1073656
What is it with her pinching her fringe all the time though? She pinches it then puts it back exactly where it was. It joins the long list of things about the Inghams that are baffling af.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The mirrors I think are from home bargains.
Everyone was going mad for them last year ..I personally think they are bloody awful.
they are. I’ve got one in my hallway 🙈 But then I’m not set for life and I was on a budget when I redecorated my hall.

If I was supposedly set for life like the inghams I wouldn’t be buying stuff from Homebargains or B and Ms. I mean I do but I’m not earning a lot. There’s some lovely expensive pieces of furniture I’d love to buy if I had a lovely big house and a shed ton of money. I just can’t believe how they waste thier money. That garage of theirs! They can’t find stuff so they just buy new!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's true, and at least it's filling
They don't seem to be going through hard times though, with all the tat they buy 😆
You'd think they'd be buying the best of food, fresh fish etc?

Can't act for cheese, she just adds it to her cooking instead 😆😆
Cheese is everything to them pasta and cheese the main food nothing wrong with it just not what you would expect from someone that's "set for life" surely you would want the best fresh ingredients for your kids not just cupboard food

Reactions: 17
duck me I must be living in a different country my entire life then. What the hell drugs is he on thinking Scotland doesn't get dark 😂 mate Scotland is dark, wet and cold like 90% of the time and that's just the summer :')
I follow a girl on YouTube from Svalbard, the most northern inhabited place on earth. They are at 71° and even there it isn't dark or light all the time. They have 4 months polar night and four months polar day. Scotland is practically tropical in comparison

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Where the hell is she getting her interior ideas from. I haven’t seen those mirrors since the late 80’s early 90’s. My auntie had them in her living room above the dado rail, two different wallpapers and a border 😂😂 I’m loving all these interior design fails. They don’t have a clue do they. It’s like they’ve taken all their aspirations over the last 20 years and mixed and matched them into one awful looking half built house 😂 I would feel sorry for them if I didn’t dislike them so much. I’m waiting for the chav fountain to go in at the front of the house then I’ll be done 🤣🤣

Also, when Creepy said “it never gets dark in a Scotland” em, I’m from Scotland and I can assure you it does get dark you absolute cockwomble.
She’s late to the party with those mirrors, they were the must have on the diy on a budget groups a couple of years ago. Hung on people’s staircases though

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice who Creepy started to follow last night?

A 'content creator' with an OnlyFans account and into Cosplay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lazy’s insta story “brought Mila a dungarees in 18-24 moths, don’t know why I did that as she won’t fit into that size for YEARS.”
🤔 lazy, Mila is a unit! So she goes further to say “so they fit jace perfectly.” And esme pipes up in the background and says “but Jace is TINY” omfg is everyone in that family just bare faced lying pricks?! Yup… thought so 👍🏻
Jace is about the same size as my son who is 8 months older than him and in size 3 to 4 clothes

Reactions: 14
Cheese is everything to them pasta and cheese the main food nothing wrong with it just not what you would expect from someone that's "set for life" surely you would want the best fresh ingredients for your kids not just cupboard food
I would love to know if most of the kids even eat the slop she makes, kids can be so fussy with food

It's so strange when they first started out on YouTube they ate out multiple times a week they seemed to love to go for a carvery were Isla would have eaten a plate full of veggies that she seemed to love and now they are supposedly 'set for life' they buy the cheapest food never really go out to eat anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Ohh I'm with you there. 3 .30.in North East Coast from October onwards it's dark! . But and its big butt. Lazy sized butt! Where i am in june and only june it doesn't get dark. Just dust like . They wouldn't know that though cos they didn't grace us with their presence at Rattray head lighthouse.
I’m not too far from you. I just moved from Deeside back into town. I used to live in a village close to you so was even closer. Please don’t entice them up near us 😂 I am willing and able to shout what he really is at him if he does 😂 Once upon a time he may have resided in the prison near us 😂

Lighting Candles ‘’This is school ‘’
Modelling badly made Chinese tat “this is school “

Reactions: 15
I've been to Edinburgh (my favourite city in the world) for Hogmanay quite a few times and it got dark or did I dream it? 😂 Is he on a different planet to the rest of us? 👽

• Haha
At a guess way to expensive for them lol
It really doesn`t make sense ,does it? A couple claim to be "set for life" ,could have seen plenty of properties (heck i`m in the South ,where homes are way more expensive ,yet could go online and find a selection of good sized properties with plenty of storage for a family of their size/needs) ,yet they choose one that is as unhomely as you could find ,has little to no storage ,and basically ,not at all realistic for them.Now Bob-a-job is doing so much diy ,they can`t get the builder to come back and put any mistakes right ,and they`re spending good money over bad attempting to make it look like a home ,when ,sadly it just looks like a warehouse ,with lots of tacky items stored in it.What a couple of prize p*ll*cks!

• Haha
I wonder if a major drawcard for this house was that it wasn't very advertised so they thought they could keep their location secret. Well that didn't work well😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not too far from you. I just moved from Deeside back into town. I used to live in a village close to you so was even closer. Please don’t entice them up near us 😂 I am willing and able to shout what he really is at him if he does 😂 Once upon a time he may have resided in the prison near us 😂

Modelling badly made Chinese tat “this is school “
Deeside is lovely. Hope you've settled back into town living.
🤣🤣 I'm sure there's many willing and able would remind him of what he is. Especially in that prison near us. I know it well and they don't take kindly to his sort or their enablers! I can tell you for sure if we served up those slops Lazy passes off as a meal to our residents, staff would be dealing with riots on a daily basis.🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.