The Ingham Family #216 Grow up you prat, you are almost middle aged, have some dignity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok thanks...but that doesn't make it better, does it?! πŸ˜€

And another thing about those units, I bloody hope they've fixed them to the wall because there's not much weight on them and it wouldn't take much for them to topple over....especially the table, the side looks easy for small hands to grab onto.

Reactions: 11
Chris will never send the invocies to the builder Chris is a child groomer and hides behind his kids the only time Chris goes out on his own is when its late at night
Ffs Sarah has bigger ball's than him
If i saw him in ghe street with his family i dont care i'd be in his face the dirty n0nce

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you had to be face to face with both, kayak paul style, who would you be more scared of. For me i think sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pushing the ifam home page also things really are bad 🀣 and althou I agree with her how the hell can she say about being kind and a role model for your kids πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I'm sorry but this is a new low for me.
Using the very tragic death of someone's child to push her own narrative.
You didn't post that to bring awareness Sarah, you are preaching from your soapbox. You have bullied and incited hate on your husband's victims for one, not to mention that you are still enabling a groomer. How dare you point fingers, if you yourself are an awful rolemodel for your own children?
That poor family is grieving and yet again, it is all about you.
You despicable creature.!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Err no it looks exactly like cheap MDF crap covered in plastic. Goes well with the real marble though.

View attachment 1061344

Amazon product
Omg!There we have it ,KArma has begun knocking on lazy`s door!Those units and tables look ugly!No way would i want them anywhere in my house....Sarah love ,you`ve been scammed!!! :LOL:

who could forget this gem!! Thanks to @CheekyChappy

This was shere genius!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If that builder guy is going to inspect the Manor and have it out with Creepy, I hope he does it soon before the weather warms up too much. He will be waaaay more menacing if he turns up wearing that big furry man coat. 🀣
Del boy me
If that builder guy is going to inspect the Manor and have it out with Creepy, I hope he does it soon before the weather warms up too much. He will be waaaay more menacing if he turns up wearing that big furry man coat. 🀣
Del Boy πŸ‘¦ Meets ......RODNEY

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just off to the hospital to pick up my favourite slippers that I left there yesterday, and Mrs. Conkers has suggested we make a little diversion on the way back - I am about to visit B&M for the very first time!

Edit - I’m back. Got a couple packs of limited edition Cherry Turkish Delight bars and a giant pouch of orange Poppets chilling in the fridgeπŸ‘Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just off to the hospital to pick up my favourite slippers that I left there yesterday, and Mrs. Conkers has suggested we make a little diversion on the way back - I am about to visit B&M for the very first time!

Edit - I’m back. Got a couple packs of limited edition Cherry Turkish Delight bars and a giant pouch of orange Poppets chilling in the fridgeπŸ‘Œ
Poppets are the best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

No pampas grass though?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

No shelf units of plastic tat plants? You need shopping lessons honey lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I'm the same my son is at a basket ball camp tomorrow so I have to hang around for 2 hours qnd there's a new b&m round the corner just opened Will have to watch some vlogs tonight for inspiration 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it time for someone (abit more intelligent than me) to start a new thread?

I purposefully stayed away from the Minghams and here for a few days following the disgusting way he tried to profit from the death of his friend. Im still pretty speechless by it, but actually nothing surprises me with those 2 cunts. I actually hate Lazy and Creepy.

Reactions: 10
New thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.