The Ingham Family #216 Grow up you prat, you are almost middle aged, have some dignity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve just watch his ‘emotional’ speech. bleeping hell! I’ve seen better acting in a reception nativity. Eye bleeping himself still, and the weird narcissistic smile at the end wtf! There was no emotion there, he tried so hard to make himself cry but it just would come.
I also find it so weird, a near 40 year old man having to ‘talk’ to kids for support. Where’s your afiltm’real’ friends Chris?
Also this whole talk of social media being the problem, the problem is he groomed VULNERABLE CHILDREN, it wasn’t like he ‘just’ cheated on his wife. He groomed children! He chose one’s infatuated with their weird cult family, that had learning difficulties, some that were suicidal and he took advantage of that to fuel his ego because he’s always been an ugly pos that had never gotten any attention until he started filming his kids.
Him talking about accountability, Chris take accountability. ‘Trolls’ didn’t make up the stories, it was the truth you just decided with your hillbilly wife they weren’t true.
I honestly think they should live off all their other ‘businesses’ and ‘investments’ and focus on getting better as a family. It’s quite clear none of them are happy or healthy. But then again imaginary businesses don’t have child fans sending you dm’s of support…..
LOVE this! I quoted it because it needs to be read again, by Sarah and Chris of course. Us Tattlers are smart enough to read something once and understand. That fat duck needs to be told and told and told again before she understands. And Greasebeanie thinks so highly of himself that he deserves to constantly hear about what a piece of tit child groomer he is. Absolutely disgusting. And their icult is disgusting. Where are those children’s parents??

duck you, Mr. and Mrs. Ingram

• Heart
Reactions: 23
is issy doing psychology gcse now with her post...... i have a feeling that she applies to her education the same way she fluctuates between the photography, singing and now gaming

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't know if it's been said but at least this room hasn't been a 'renovation', its been a plain old 'transformation' - personally I'd call it giving it a lick of paint and throwing shite into it, but I'm no interior designer - oh wait, neither is Sarah.

Anyone keeping a count of plastic plants?

I counted 4 plus the swingers grass in this new 'transformed' room

Not sure where I stand with calling it a 'toilet room' - its a bloody downstairs toilet or cloakroom, she called the 'coat room' a 'hallway room' last night as well. Not every room has to have the word room, ie you don't call a kitchen the kitchen room.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also ( I'm catching up so behind) lazy said she treated the girls as been a big help with everything althou Islas hasn't arrived But apparently apart from this don't get gifts 🤣 but lazy said she had got izzy camera bits and a memory card etc she wanted but then izzy said she had got her an xbox controller? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The house next door has been given permission for the same thing and you can definetly get permission with access via an external staircase. Not very pleasant though. All I can think is the levels don’t match up and you can’t put an internal door through into the main house
Are you talking about the builders house next door? I've not seem an external staircase there.

Although the builders house next door did have a door from the balcony into the upstairs of the garage and I think perhaps a separate door into the garage from outside (beside the actual garage doors).

The actual plans drawn up showed up an internal door from where their big clock is into the garage and also from the balcony from memory.

Personally delighted the builder screwed them over.

Reactions: 25
There is more duck ups in that house than we’ll know as well. Every time they start going off on a rant they reveal a little more and then stop themselves

I think the builders wife was a tattler 😂
I want to know about the garden. Chris shut Sarah down pretty quickly when she started talking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not from the UK but is it normal for the plumbing pipes to be outside the house? I can understand it with old buildings that didn't originally have indoor plumbing but is that normal for a new build?

Reactions: 5
There is more duck ups in that house than we’ll know as well. Every time they start going off on a rant they reveal a little more and then stop themselves

I think the builders wife was a tattler 😂
But when we pointed 👉 out most of the flaws we were Jealous / Trolls ..All lazy saw was a sweeping staircase to swoosh down bragging 😒 to all her i fam

Reactions: 21
So these pics are of the builders home next door which is almost identical to what creepy and lazy bought. In photos of this house from the back the builders house did not have an external staircase to the rooms above the garage as he had internal stairs. Hope this makes sense 🤣

Transformation / renovation - definition: grab a trolley at B&M, fill it with shite and throw it all in a room.
lazy is just trying to do a Stacey Solomon but on the cheap 🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No gifts hahah 🤣🤣🤣 yeh sure what about the 63662 monster trucks and books for Jace the pre school crap and the like he literally has something every time they go out lol. What she means is that Isla and Esme don’t get anything only her favourite kid, with a couple of things for Izzy to keep her sweet. I have never seen any mother with favouritism like her I swear she used to always buy isla when she was the iddy biddy youngest and point blank say no to Esme over and over it’s so bad as it dents a child’s self esteem.
Don’t get me wrong my parents didn’t buy us all at once but it was fair if one kid got a gift they wanted next time someone else would have a gift so overall it was fair lazy is very open with her favourites it’s bound to build resentment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
NO way will Izzy make it as a streamer, she has not got what it takes no offence to her like, Im an avid gamer and watch a lot of streamers, they boost confidence, have massive social skills things which Izzy has had taken away from her :/ and they all are damn good at what they do its their living
Unfortunately this whole family missed the trends that have made other social media stars rich because of Creepy Chris and losing their talent managers. They are too arrogant and stubborn and it's too late to pull it back, get jobs and a normal life for 6 of them and quietly let Isabelle step sideways and at .least some money for own future and let her gain her independence. Too narcissistic for that to happen.

A few observations of late...

Sarah's hands
View attachment 1058404

Pork trotters
View attachment 1058406

Ridiculous pointing and wiggling:

View attachment 1058414

Does anyone else get triggered when he does this?

View attachment 1058419

Sarah and Isabelle's meal

View attachment 1058421

The Vindaloo Monster in Red Dwarf

View attachment 1058420
Holy moley that wriggling fat finger though, I was torn on which emoji to choose I wanted to do a shocked emoji cos of that cos fat wriggling digit it's horrifying and also a sick one and also a heart for you @garyowen7 for your spot on obs lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Until the builder heard about Creepy bad mouthing him on a vlog ,the builder was messaged about Creepy by a lot of people
Exactly lol

I'd love to see the builders reactions when he receives all da invoices for all the work Creepy has had to get people in to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.