Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holol457

Yeah that's the one he bought - There's another vehicle the company are advertising - Stupid Twat left the reg of and Audi in the vlog.

Yet again Tattle finds out!!!
Just had a look on trust pilot for this car dealer ship and very good reviews apart from the very first one by anonymous it just reads like creepy plus review left at around 2 o'clock in the morning

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 116

Neck lace

VIP Member
My heart goes out to Hayley tonight who told Creepy that she wanted to end it all but he told her (after a few messages about how it would greatly upset her family) told her to move down to Leeds so that they could "chill" more often.

My heart goes out to Chloe who told him the same but he just kept steering the conversation back to meeting up with him at a skate park 😡.

My heart goes out to Jess who no doubt felt as low as a person could go after receiving death threats from the craziest members of the Ifam. And yet, Creepy did not step in, even though it was happening to a 16 year old, innocent child.

I'm sorry for everyone who has had any contact with this awful man.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

thegreencow

VIP Member
I'm sure none of you will be surprised to hear that Rich Breeds died from suicide after struggling with alcohol addiction and depression, not from being hounded by trolls like Chris led the ifam to believe last night. Well done for making it all about yourself again. There's a special place in hell waiting for you. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 102

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-02-09 04.37.38.png

He's like the Rebekah Vardy of Youtube. Chris 'being kind' whilst trying to blag a freebie from a small business owner

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Cast your minds back to June/July when Creepy & Lazy were being so kind to Kayak Paul? It wasn’t them who actively encouraged their iCult to harass him and ruin his business either was it, oh no? Absolute bloody hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
I’m friends with someone on Facebook who skates around Yorkshire and knew the guy- he put up a simple, respectful post about the guy’s achievements and sent love to his family.
Creepy on the other hand tries (and fails!) to turn it all around to be about ‘hate’ online. Through his ‘somber’ pauses you could almost see his smug little grin. Disgusting, manipulative and incredibly disrespectful behaviour.

Also Creepy, if you believe it’s a ‘lawless world online’ or whatever bollocks you said WHY IN GOD’S NAME ARE YOU PARADING YOUR CHILDREN AROUND ON IT?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 91

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
So the builder has blocked and ignored the Ingham’s. Not nice when people pretend a problem doesn’t exist is it chris lad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Horrible little grief tourist scumbag.

Yes he knew Rich Breeds. No they weren't close friends. How fucking DARE he profit off the death of a clearly troubled man with his no doubt ad-peppered vlog. Utter scum.

I'm glad you ended up with a shitty ex-taxi from Essex (that review was 100% Creepy Chris). I'm glad your fat wife got banned from TikTok for including your underage daughter (also banned) in her shitty little videos. I hope the LEA, social services and HMRC are breathing down your unwashed necks.

Rich Breeds was clearly loved and admired on social media, not a sniff of scandal about him unlike you who stinks like a sewer after your grooming antics. If you are trying to insinuate this was down to SM then I hope his real friends and family make you a pariah in the skate community. This man had other demons, he wasn't a social media whore like you - leeching income from his vulnerable children. You shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as him. You are a nasty little scumbag who will use anything and anyone to get faux fame and a few pennies in the bank.

Piece of grooming shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Chris Ingham “this is the most creepy thing I’ve ever done” (in a bus station at 1.30am)

Trust me mate it’s not the creepiest thing you’ve ever done.

Also ask yourself why you are the ONLY ONE there. Because it’s not fucking normal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Lucyfinden

Right so…. He didn’t upload a video because he wanted to show respect for his friend who died but yet uploaded a video of his own daughter who was in so much pain going through a surgery who had to deal with a camera in her poor face. Where is milas respect????

he is one weird creepy man!!

• Heart
Reactions: 81

garyowen7

A few observations of late...

Sarah's hands
Rare-Breed-Pig-Trotters.jpg

Pork trotters
Screenshot 2022-02-12 22.05.29.png

Ridiculous pointing and wiggling:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Does anyone else get triggered when he does this?

Screenshot 2022-02-12 22.17.18.png

Sarah and Isabelle's meal

Screenshot 2022-02-12 22.57.56.png

The Vindaloo Monster in Red Dwarf

Screenshot 2022-02-12 22.35.41.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

Maisie842

VIP Member
Tell me, lazy, does this quote apply before or after you’ve told your 1.3 million strong ifam that a 16 year old child has mental health issues and is a liar for speaking out about your perverted husband?

Just wondering you know, because for Jess, if she had have met up with that worm of a husband of yours, this most certainly would’ve been her most darkest of nights. But never mind eh, the sun will still rise tomorrow 🤮

You have absolutely no right to fart out inspirational messages after the countless amount of pain you’ve caused to others. I fucking dread to think what could have happened to that young girl had she met up with him.

The idea that you two are using this mans death as a way to be some kind of advocate for mental health is disgraceful (though not at all surprising). Have some respect for him, his family, and shut the fuck up for once in your life!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Kikini Bamalam and thank you to @Neck lace for nominating it as a title.
1644342879039.png

TLDR
- Mila (aka the tiniest baby Sheffield Chuldrens Hospital ever did see) had surgery on her hip and it went well. Chris tried and failed to squeeze out a few tears out whilst Sarah tried and failed to act like she genuinely gave a fuck about her child. Poor Mila now has to wear the hip spica for about 12 weeks.
- Chris thought that it was a great idea to do a room tour of Mila's hospital room whilst his confused baby daughter lay in her hospital bed wondering why she was suddenly unable to move. Sarah was no better as she cackled away about the food.
- Sarah covered Mila's cast with a blanket in order to 'surprise' the kids with it.
- Mila was prescribed morphine by her doctors to help with the pain from her hip surgery. Mother of the year hadn't been giving it to her and then wondered why Mila appeared to be in pain.
- Sarah has been trying to profit off Mila's hip surgery by advertising the replica doll of her on Instagram.
- The Inghams still don't have an adapted car seat for Mila. They were given an exemption certificate (presumably just for the journey home) and told to hold her in the car.
- Isabelle (in year 11) has been learning to analyse text as she prepares to sit her GCSEs. Most children her age have been analysing text since year 7. Isabelle also went out for a few hours with the friend her mother found for her.
- Chris left his wife at home alone with five children, two of whom have recently been in hospital, so he could go on a "secret mission" overnight to London. Tattle suspects he went to buy a new car.
- Chris got the coach to London as the "set for life" idiot couldn't afford the train ticket. The loser photographed himself throwing gang signs on the tube. If confronted by a real gang, he'd piss his pants.
- The Inghams have had some "tragic news" so there's no vlog today. Chris didn't specify what the news was but it could be that anything from a death in the family to a broken farble tile knowing this lot.

Hi Steve

FA2CF3A1-BE63-4663-BCB7-B15E1E9456B3.jpeg
FE205237-C8EB-458E-9669-21D30507BAD0.jpeg
Screenshot 2022-02-06 181154.png
Screenshot 2022-02-07 11.08.57.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Chloe97xo

HOW DARE HE even preach about that. He wasn't thinking about people's mental health himself when he was sat slating me on his Q&A video with his pig of a wife, wasn't thinking about the girls MH when he was calling them mentally unstable. He's absolutely disgusting. Karma will hit him one day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Like he was wandering around london with 23k stuffed in his pockets 😂
Pockets? Don't underestimate that there's plenty of room in the top of that daft hat he wears to stash stuff 😂 He actually looks like he's having a shit here.......Trying to look all cool and 'leng'. He just looks like an old bellend.

Screenshot 2022-02-10 003715.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67