The Ingham Family #216 Grow up you prat, you are almost middle aged, have some dignity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly lol

I'd love to see the builders reactions when he receives all da invoices for all the work Creepy has had to get people in to do.
Chris hasn't got the balls to send anything over to the builder, just trying to make himself look the hardman to his 11yr old followers 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why did Chris speed up the dance the girls did? Yet another mean spirited decision from the parents of the year. The girls will look back on that and be upset that the dance wasn't properly shown

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Would love to be a fly on the wall. Creepy says he’s sending all the repair bills to the builder, right!
No way will that happen ,Creepy acts all gangsta but in reality he'd tit himself if the builder came to his door,He'd hide behind his gobshite sisterwife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are vlogs up to date now ? If so this would have been Saturday and she said she left the neighbours house at 3pm as her 'friend' had to pick their child up from school
I think it was friday. When the girls showed thier dance sarah said something about it being the new friday night thing to watch them dance.

Reactions: 8
Chris sounded like he was about to tit himself when Kayak Paul was just politely trying to tell him something. He travels in the dark and has to keep looking around to make sure no one is near him. No way he would say anything to that builder!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Chris sounded like he was about to tit himself when Kayak Paul was just politely trying to tell him something. He travels in the dark and has to keep looking around to make sure no one is near him. No way he would say anything to that builder!
They have been so quick to try and sue people who have tryed to get the truth oyt about then, yet all this with the house and zero talk of legal action against the builder. Seems really odd to me.

Reactions: 37
And remember that side look he did when he was in that hotel room and someone knocked on his door! Scared to death

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I get guilt eating in front of my dog. Sarah just doesn’t care
same for me my dog just waits until he gets a bit of whatever you are eating therefore he ends up with half whatever it is but to do that to a child of 2 years is disgusting and what mother would do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My daughter is looking up pictures of plastic surgery gone wrong for her gcse art and said she should just add creepy and lazy’s faces 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Err no it looks exactly like cheap MDF crap covered in plastic. Goes well with the real marble though.

Screenshot_20220214-104538_Instagram.jpg

Amazon product

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If that builder guy is going to inspect the Manor and have it out with Creepy, I hope he does it soon before the weather warms up too much. He will be waaaay more menacing if he turns up wearing that big furry man coat. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If Isabelle is so into gaming then how come we never hear her talk about it? She has nothing else to do/talk about and she’s had the Xbox for years aswell as the switch now for two years and a macbook , all of which have a capability to play ‘proper’ games. She would have access to steam/origin etc. on the laptop, console games on Xbox and Nintendo exclusive games (animal crossing , Mario etc.) ; she had multiple consoles that meant she could play pretty much every game she’d want to so I wonder why she never used them

Reactions: 16
Didnt the garden flood? And Chris went out chucking grass seeds around
And the aerating of the lawn....don't forget cheapskate Creepy's demented aeration technique 😂

That MDF table looks stupid under the telly. It's a slim console unit for hallways etc, not for a feature wall. Is that their lounge? It looks like a B&M showroom.

And apologies to anyone who has it at home but if I ever laid my hands on a time machine, the first thing I'd do is take all that naff pampas grass back to the 80s, where it should've stayed. I bloody hate the stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And the aerating of the lawn....don't forget cheapskate Creepy's demented aeration technique 😂

That MDF table looks stupid under the telly. It's a slim console unit for hallways etc, not for a feature wall. Is that their lounge? It looks like a B&M showroom.

And apologies to anyone who has it at home but if I ever laid my hands on a time machine, the first thing I'd do is take all that naff pampas grass back to the 80s, where it should've stayed. I bloody hate the stuff!
Bedroom 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And the aerating of the lawn....don't forget Creepy's demented, cheapskate, aeration technique 😂

And apologies to anyone who has it at home but if I ever laid my hands on a time machine, the first thing I'd do is take all that naff pampas grass back to the 80s where it should've stayed. I bloody hate the stuff!
I really don't get the obsession with this horrible stuff!
Interior Designer Lazy can't get enough of it though, so what do I know 🤷‍♀️😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.