The Ingham Family #216 Grow up you prat, you are almost middle aged, have some dignity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#BeKind coming from the same mouth of someone who referred to retail key workers as, “Fools” in the midst of the pandemic.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Sorry but the more I think about it, the more I’m bleeping pissed.
He 100% used the death of this poor man as yet another poor me moment.
I don’t want to start speculating about what he’d been through or why he was driven to suicide, but I’m pretty sure it won’t have been to do with ‘people saying things on the internet’ or however Chris phrased his be kind monologue. That was completely a tacked on for Chris’s benefit only. To get people to feel sorry for him, worry about it. Disgusting, selfish lowlife.

By the sounds of it he barely knew the man but in the very unlikely event that they were close at some point, if you want to do something as a mark of respect, you could donate to a mental health charity, send flowers, maybe take a day or two off vlogging to grieve instead of trying to vlog as normal or making a show out of your grief. Turing someone’s personally tragedy into being about you is not respect.

When you think they can’t get any lower, they always find a bloody way 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I agree….how dare he insinuate that this guy took his own life because people were not kind to him, I have had family members take their own lives so have first hand experience of this and it’s never just because someone was mean to them. This guy Rich had demons much bigger than just mean words so how dare Chris Ingham insinuate otherwise. Why can’t he just be transparent and say he took his own life for a number of reasons half of which no one will ever know.

RIP Rich Breeds and condolences to his family & friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It's one of Chris' skating friends who has passed away, someone he was close with, he skated and filmed with him. He was only 38 and it was his birthday too. Very tragic.

By the way, it's common knowledge, not a secret and friends/family have shared on public social media.
Let’s see if he goes to the funeral

Reactions: 12
I've just had a look at Rich Breeds's Facebook. Oh my word, how awful. He was so loved by everyone who knew him and was such a hugely talented man. I'm so desperately sorry for his family and friends😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
They are the type that tell a different manager that they need time off work every few weeks to go to their grandmothers funeral.
When I worked for the Job Centre the amount of grandparents some claimants has was unbelievable. Couldn't attend appointments as they were going to a grandparents funeral, some looked as though they had 10!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but the more I think about it, the more I’m bleeping pissed.
He 100% used the death of this poor man as yet another poor me moment.
I don’t want to start speculating about what he’d been through or why he was driven to suicide, but I’m pretty sure it won’t have been to do with ‘people saying things on the internet’ or however Chris phrased his be kind monologue. That was completely a tacked on for Chris’s benefit only. To get people to feel sorry for him, worry about it. Disgusting, selfish lowlife.

By the sounds of it he barely knew the man but in the very unlikely event that they were close at some point, if you want to do something as a mark of respect, you could donate to a mental health charity, send flowers, maybe take a day or two off vlogging to grieve instead of trying to vlog as normal or making a show out of your grief. Turing someone’s personally tragedy into being about you is not respect.

When you think they can’t get any lower, they always find a bloody way 😡
Typical narcissist why would you buy a car just after your child had surgery ? They are known for never being there in a crisis he can now use this as another excuse to be gone from the house.

Reactions: 20
Tell me, lazy, does this quote apply before or after you’ve told your 1.3 million strong ifam that a 16 year old child has mental health issues and is a liar for speaking out about your perverted husband?

Just wondering you know, because for Jess, if she had have met up with that worm of a husband of yours, this most certainly would’ve been her most darkest of nights. But never mind eh, the sun will still rise tomorrow 🤮

You have absolutely no right to fart out inspirational messages after the countless amount of pain you’ve caused to others. I bleeping dread to think what could have happened to that young girl had she met up with him.

The idea that you two are using this mans death as a way to be some kind of advocate for mental health is disgraceful (though not at all surprising). Have some respect for him, his family, and shut the duck up for once in your life!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Their narcissism and arrogance knows no limits. Rolling out the mental health card and linking it to Internet. Here's a revelation for you Creepy Chris and Shitfest Sarah, social media itself is horrendous for mental health and you are both setting your kids up for a life of mental health problems and breakdowns all because of your own selfish behaviour.

You have isolated your kids from any sense of normal reality. They seek validation of their self worth by how many likes, views and comments they get from strangers online. If they ever get to the stage they manage to get a job, their heads will be so fucked from their upbringing they'll struggle to handle feedback, constructive criticism or god forbid that the fact someone might actually not like them.

You are in effect saying this Rich Breeds guy ended his life as a result of the internet. If that is indeed the case, take it as an opportunity to self reflect and recognise that your kids are a ticking mental health time bomb, solely as a direct result of their online exposure and your desperate reliance on social media.

You're a psychologists wet dream as they're watching in real time how internet and social media-obsessed parents are destroying their kids lives.

Get the duck out now before it's too late and beyond the point of no return. When the inevitable happens, and it will happen, the blame will lie with no one else but yourselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
#BeKind coming from the same mouth of someone who referred to retail key workers as, “Fools” in the midst of the pandemic.
One generic post is definitely going to help people sarah. Why don’t you or your husband go and volunteer for one of the phone lines that helps people or use your platform to raise money, maybe get Chris to shave his hair for sponsorship.

You can’t spout be kind when you told your brother it was tough tit he was homeless, called your aunt a fat c**t and called girls that were messaged mental.

It doesn’t only work as and when it suits you.

As for the man who has sadly passed my thoughts are with his family and friends (not the grief tourists like Chris and sarah who have tried to make it about themselves)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Maybe I’m giving them too much credit but it’s been a tit start to the New Year for them, maybe just maybe they will see how bad things do happen..they seemed to be invincible to anything before now but you never know! I highly doubt it but stranger things have happened. Somethings surely got to give them the wake up call they need..I just hope it’s this last few weeks! Life isn’t sunshine and rainbows and everyone has something to deal with..we all deal with it but stop pretending life is fabulous when clearly it isn’t…sorry I don’t think for one second they will but you never know 😏

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m giving them too much credit but it’s been a tit start to the New Year for them, maybe just maybe they will see how bad things do happen..they seemed to be invincible to anything before now but you never know! I highly doubt it but stranger things have happened. Somethings surely got to give them the wake up call they need..I just hope it’s this last few weeks! Life isn’t sunshine and rainbows and everyone has something to deal with..we all deal with it but stop pretending life is fabulous when clearly it isn’t…sorry I don’t think for one second they will but you never know 😏
I think you’re giving them too much credit. They are a rare breed of stupidity, ignorance, and narcissistic tendency. They’ll wake up when the gravy train stops, and even then, they won’t take responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Their narcissism and arrogance knows no limits. Rolling out the mental health card and linking it to Internet. Here's a revelation for you Creepy Chris and Shitfest Sarah, social media itself is horrendous for mental health and you are both setting your kids up for a life of mental health problems and breakdowns all because of your own selfish behaviour.

You have isolated your kids from any sense of normal reality. They seek validation of their self worth by how many likes, views and comments they get from strangers online. If they ever get to the stage they manage to get a job, their heads will be so fucked from their upbringing they'll struggle to handle feedback, constructive criticism or god forbid that the fact someone might actually not like them.

You are in effect saying this Rich Breeds guy ended his life as a result of the internet. If that is indeed the case, take it as an opportunity to self reflect and recognise that your kids are a ticking mental health time bomb, solely as a direct result of their online exposure and your desperate reliance on social media.

You're a psychologists wet dream as they're watching in real time how internet and social media-obsessed parents are destroying their kids lives.

Get the duck out now before it's too late and beyond the point of no return. When the inevitable happens, and it will happen, the blame will lie with no one else but yourselves.

Its already too late for the 3 girls

Only the 2 babies might get saved

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Its already too late for the 3 girls

Only the 2 babies might get saved
Do you know that's the saddest thing about all this, those poor kids are so dependent on social media and online acceptance. My kids learn about internet safety in school and I echo this at home and try to instil in them as much as I can that things online are fake, they aren't real, they don't prove your worth and they don't validate your existence. The Ingham children get the exact opposite. Its just so sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I came here to say something but it's already been repeated over and over.
F*k you Chris.. you fkn hypocrite..

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually think Chris was friends with Rich. I do think it’s genuine HOWEVER the amount of lies that comes out of their mouths does make people speculate and I hope that this life lost makes them feel what grief is really like and how their awful behaviour has affected others around them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.