The Ingham Family #216 Grow up you prat, you are almost middle aged, have some dignity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying his crocodile tears on the insta post - what a twit and insult to the guys actual friends - had a quick look up on FB and saw a few posts with pictures of the man with friends - not a single appearance from creepy.

Practice what you preach as well as we know you read here - taking the day off of posting a vlog out of respect and the whole be kind stuff - are you having a laugh?! where’s the respect you should have given to your youngest two lying in their hospital beds unwell or in pain instead cashing in on them and sharing them on YT - never seen vlogs go up so quick when cashing in on Jace’s cellulitis 😡
Where’s the respect for your girls when you are sharing the most intimate details about them across insta and YouTube? Respecting their right to an education instead of the feeble attempts they are receiving at the moment.
Setting your little iFam possie onto individuals who dare to pull you up on the crap you do.
Your victims of predatory sexual behaviour.
Sarah and the vile words she spoke about of her brothers victim when he was in prison or going to prison?
Hell - even being kind to your fans and not flogging that awful doll to vulnerable people who are most likely living off of disability payments and probably don’t have the mentality to understand how much you’ve ripped them off.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
‘I want to highlight something that is so ever very important’
Chris Ingram, Head of English, Rosabelle Manor Academy.

Always sad to hear of someone taking their own life. However using someone’s death like this as an excuse to get out of the editing you’ve put off for a little bit longer is unbelievable 😡
They don’t do respect. No chance they’d not upload a video that was ready to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
He's just sadly used this guys death as qn excuse we all no the last 2 nights he's been up to all sorts so had no time to edit so sadly this is a perfect excuse to tell lazy

Reactions: 48
Photoshopping a pic of Isabelle for a thumbnail with a title that never even happened WTF is wrong with this weird family and Isabelle is just as bad going along with it.
Imagine being so embarrassed by your daughters looks you need to filter her face for a thumbnail with no blemishes and looks nothing like her absolutely ridiculous if I was Isabelle I would be pretty offended.

Also we all know Isabelle never left the house she was upstairs in her bedroom like she is 24/7 apart from when travelling in the van with her cult family. How sad making up friends yet again these people are deranged! it’s getting worse even the kids are going along with it to try and seem normal to the IFAM.

And Big Sarah “we’re expecting isabelle back by half 9 “ 🤥😂 if your going to make up lies try and make the stories more believable 🤣 most 16/17 yr olds are heading out at half 9 not coming home then 🤣

Bunch of loners

wheres tonights vlog ya big lying mess ?

Reactions: 17
I’m so confused I can’t keep up is there no tit show tonight causes there has been a death of one of his so called friends

Reactions: 10
Very sad to hear of this young guys death. I don't mean it to sound awful, but I bet creepy doesn't go to his funeral. Today's vlog should have already been edited and scheduled to go so not sure why they are being so disrespectful and using this news to have another day off.

Reactions: 26
The greatest show of respect Creepy Christine could have given this gentleman was absolutely no reference or indication that he ever knew him. What an awful way to be remembered - ‘Friend of Mr. Ingram’.
May he truly rest in peace and never again be spoken of by this low life.
Damn straight you don’t know what’s going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They don't care about anyone but themselves ,look how they treat their own children ,hidden away from a normal stable life,no social lives,barely any healthcare,dental care,hairdresser visits and the lack of personal hygiene is disgusting and he has the nerve to say be kind,take your own advice christopher and start being kind to your own children

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So... as a mark of respect no vlog yes?
But it's totally ok to advertise a cheaply made doll
apparently a Mila dolly of your very own.. tragic..
Someone ... Creepy is not happy to read here that we all think he is a twit for leaving Sarah with a unwell bab Sarah couldn't put down long enough for a poo or a shower couldn't even brush her hair..
Also behaving like teenager on the train rather than a dad of 5 I think they've been arguing and he's throw his coffee up the wall again, if he has lost a friend he is using
this to point fingers at Tattlers or anyone that criticises him its that old chestnut of
#BeKind he's a grown man ( allegedly ) time he stopped this crap maybe address the criticism directly and change his behaviour, I am tired of these crappy influencers using a very real problem of depression, mental illness and anxiety to deflect from their bad behaviour, , it's insulting to those who do genuinely suffer with these problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
He had nothing to do with the vlogs, wasn't in them or mentioned in them, unlikely that he ever watched them and whatever would have been uploaded for today would have been filmed and edited before they knew. It's nothing to do with showing respect, and all to do with yet again they hadn't filmed or Chris hadn't edited and the vlog was never going to go up.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
After having a look through Rich Breeds Facebook page, I'll have it to Creepster, they were actually friends. He was last in a picture with Rich a year ago and was within the pictures dating back to 4 years prior.
I'd have found it more fitting for Creeps to have uploaded the vlog as normal, with an added dedication at the end to his friend, picture or even clips of them skating. Just a simple dedication.
Feel bad for Rich' family and friends, from his posts he seemed a decent dude, with demons in a bottle.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I doubt this poor guy was even close to Chris, you never hear him talk about any of his so called friends. Also where was the respect when it came to uploading vlogs of their sick children in hospital. He makes me sick, using this man as a excuse to not post a vlog. To me that’s offensive.

Reactions: 22
After having a look through Rich Breeds Facebook page, I'll have it to Creepster, they were actually friends. He was last in a picture with Rich a year ago and was within the pictures dating back to 4 years prior.
I'd have found it more fitting for Creeps to have uploaded the vlog as normal, with an added dedication at the end to his friend, picture or even clips of them skating. Just a simple dedication.
Feel bad for Rich' family and friends, from his posts he seemed a decent dude, with demons in a bottle.
They weren't Facebook friends and Rich Breeds didn't follow him on Insta either. They would have known each other via the skating community but I doubt they were ever close mates. Chris may have videoed Rich skating and fanboyed over him. I honestly don't think they were close, at least certainly not recently.

Very sad when someone so young dies. I hope Chris doesn't try and cash in on it or use it as an excuse to slink away from his family duties by going to memorial skating events.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just read that creepy’s friend sadly took his life and I just hope that the poor bloke in his most desperate of times didn’t inconvenience anyone trying to catch a flight because we ALL know how eyerollingly frustrating that can be when your vlogging Eh Sarah! If you know you know. Be kind my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Its because creepy has no footage.

I mean he cant record him having sex with a prostitute can he?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Now he is sharing insta stories of the friend but its all of Chris with the friend filming (I did skip some so apologise if Im wrong)

Reactions: 9
They weren't Facebook friends and Rich Breeds didn't follow him on Insta either. They would have known each other via the skating community but I doubt they were ever close mates. Chris may have videoed Rich skating and fanboyed over him. I honestly don't think they were close, at least certainly not recently.

Very sad when someone so young dies. I hope Chris doesn't try and cash in on it or use it as an excuse to slink away from his family duties by going to memorial skating events.
He had been in vlogs a few years ago. Chris always drove, and i felt they were using him to be the driver / camera man and not true friends

Reactions: 22
He had been in vlogs a few years ago. Chris always drove, and i felt they were using him to be the driver / camera man and not true friends
Feels like he was more of an acquaintance than anything more.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.