The Ingham Family #214 A baby who was sick so his parents cashed in with click bait views for money quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My youngest has had surgery twice. One was around 5 to 6 hours at 3 days old, and the second one was an hour at 5 years old.

I found both incredibly traumatic, I sobbed my heart out both times when they put him to sleep. I couldn't focus, and I watched that pager the whole time on the second surgery (first was an emergency so no time frame given). I was an absolute wreck and felt sick, and I can assure you there is absolutely no way in hell I would have sat in the coffee shop filming myself or my husband, while waiting for our son to come out of surgery. Especially not after just witnessing him going under GA.

There is no way filming it would have even crossed my mind. I cannot get my head around that being a priority for them as soon as they entered the hospital with her.

They are bleeping sick, and a disgrace. I assume they are rubbing their hands together with glee at cashing in on their child's misery and suffering.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
My youngest has had surgery twice. One was around 5 to 6 hours at 3 days old, and the second one was an hour at 5 years old.

I found both incredibly traumatic, I sobbed my heart out both times when they put him to sleep. I couldn't focus, and I watched that pager the whole time on the second surgery (first was an emergency so no time frame given). I was an absolute wreck and felt sick, and I can assure you there is absolutely no way in hell I would have sat in the coffee shop filming myself or my husband, while waiting for our son to come out of surgery. Especially not after just witnessing him going under GA.

There is no way filming it would have even crossed my mind. I cannot get my head around that being a priority for them as soon as they entered the hospital with her.

They are bleeping sick, and a disgrace. I assume they are rubbing their hands together with glee at cashing in on their child's misery and suffering.
I agree 100% my nephew fell off a slide in my care there were three adults there we all reached instinctively but it happened too fast.
I was a wreck so I can only imagine how you felt with such a young baby and such a major surgery.
In my case he fractured his skull but was okay and sent home but we had to monitor him for so many hours I couldn’t sleep that night, my sister his mum was more worried about me 🤣.
There is nothing worse than when something happens to a child how they could sit and drink in Costa and worry about food I can never understand I don’t think I ate for two days my stomach was in knots I felt so guilty, my sister is a nurse and she was lovely she knew it was accidental but I will never forget the horror I felt these people are a mystery to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
im guilty of crying at tonights vlog, no matter how horrible these two are. As a parent who's child has been through 17 operations in their lifetime its horrible seeing them in such a state.
big hugs to you as it must have brought up some distressing, awful memories for you. I hope your child is doing ok💜

I don't think they where a state though . Creepy kept checking himself out in the view finder the whole time and lazy only Went in for a cuddle when someone was walking past.

All I could see was 2 giddy parents near enough tbe whole Vlog. They make me sick, especially when I think of genuine parents like yourself who have had to endure Ill children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
big hugs to you as it must have brought up some distressing, awful memories for you. I hope your child is doing ok💜

I don't think they where a state though . Creepy kept checking himself out in the view finder the whole time and lazy only Went in for a cuddle when someone was walking past.

All I could see was 2 giddy parents near enough tbe whole Vlog. They make me sick, especially when I think of genuine parents like yourself who have had to endure Ill children.
I cried too and I am extremely angry, too. Bless you and your child. My heart goes out to you. We have not gone through many surgeries, but my daughter was very sick many times and I NEVER thought of taking a video while drinking coffee. My daughter had a spinal tap at age 3 and I nearly passed out because I had not eaten all day and didn’t sleep for days. That trauma stuck with me and she’s a teenager now.
Sarah’s lack of empathy is alarming to me. Yes, Chris may have had some crocodile tears, but he looked a bit shaken after he left her. Whereas Sarah was trying not to grin and how dare she mock the breathing sounds your baby makes when they are going under anesthesia! It’s a serious thing and anything can go wrong. This is yet another display of her narcissism and lack of intelligence. I am sickened and I hope the hospital continues to receive complaints. I live outside of the UK and will gladly contact the hospital if I had the info.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They make me so angry. I can't bring myself to watch. My daughter has scoliosis and other conditions. She's now had 23 operations. It never gets easier when they get out to sleep. She's incredibly needle phobic and they had to stop using cannulas in her while she was awake as it was taking myself and 5 or 6 nurses to hold her down. It's been incredibly traumatic for us both. I couldn't ever imagine cashing in on it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
They make me so angry. I can't bring myself to watch. My daughter has scoliosis and other conditions. She's now had 23 operations. It never gets easier when they get out to sleep. She's incredibly needle phobic and they had to stop using cannulas in her while she was awake as it was taking myself and 5 or 6 nurses to hold her down. It's been incredibly traumatic for us both. I couldn't ever imagine cashing in on it.
All of our hearts go out to you and your daughter 😔❤. I cannot even begin to imagine how horrendous it has been for her 😔😔. I so hope that her 23rd operation was her last. Thank goodness that she had you by her side, after the operation, each time. You are a wonderful, wonderful mother and I send you and your daughter so much love. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.