The Ingham Family #214 A baby who was sick so his parents cashed in with click bait views for money quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since this appears to be a common occurrence, if you’re thinking of starting your comment with “I’m not trying to defend them but” take a step back and think “would it be weird if what I’m about to say was recorded so that I could gain money from it?”. No one thinks them crying about Mila going under is unusual or that they shouldn’t, it’s the fact they’re filming themselves distressed about it purely so they can get some cash from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
If they want to record the sad situation for themselves fine.
it is not right to vlog in the hospital for commercial purposes and make lots of money from it
Sick thing is they’ll probably make more off these clickbait vlogs than the nurses earn. Scumbags

• Angry
Reactions: 35
This should not be allowed they are going too far with the filming of their sick children. I thought they were set for life and that Baby and Me was thriving. They are under pressure to get money to pay that massive mortgage I bet

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A room tour, in the hospital? It's not a hotel they are trying to advertise! No one is going to say "I'd like to stay there, saw a lovely room on youtube"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That’ll be next emotional kids seeing Mila again
yes but they could get a double emotional week you know. they could have gotten a really good one out of especcially Esme. Just think of the money..
I am also shocked they did not use the well used thumbnail of Sarah with open mouth hands to head picture. Would do so much better than the one they used today .

• Sad
Reactions: 12
From the secret group.

They need to google 'Chris Ingham messages' and feel ashamed for supporting a predator. This is why I talk about them on Tattle and will until he's off YouTube.

No decent parent can see what they are doing to their children is fair or kind - they are too young to consent!

Confirmed by police :-

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Devoted to their kids!! Sure they are that’s why they keep them like little prisoners!! Never allowed out of the house unless it’s for a van holiday which is just the same tit in different surroundings. The kids are completely shut off from the world now unless it’s to go to a bargain shop.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Arent tvs free in children's wards? Also why do they keep getting private rooms?

Reactions: 18
They are devoted to their children when their is cash to be made

That comment will get deleted as the last thing Sarah and Chris actually want is people reading here
I'm glad we were mentioned, even if briefly. Hope everyone from the group takes time to look around, there's lots I think they've not been aware of and we have receipts. We're a good group despite what they might think now!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Singular Weetabik returns ..:I’m almost crying laughing they’re so sincere

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And that ifam isn't invested in the Inghams lives right?
Exactly. Oh the irony (nothing to do with metal, simple little Ifammers).

"Why are they so invested in someone else lives (sic) someone they don't know?!"

... says the person who is so invested they join a group about the lives of people they don't know :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Unless the commenter is Grim Granny or Hi Steve, in which case I stand corrected.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hello to any of the secret group members who will now pop on here for a look 👋. I get that you might enjoy watching this family but consider if they are really doing right by those children when they are filming them while sick and in hospital in pain? When the children have no interests or friends outside of the family, when they are seemingly not providing a well rounded education so the girls go on to live full and healthy lives. Do you think it is ok to sell dolls of your children for any random person to buy?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Arent tvs free in children's wards? Also why do they keep getting private rooms?
When my son was in hospital as a baby they said the always give babies a side room if there is one available so they arnt waking everyone up at night and can sleep better through the day for naps

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.