The Ingham Family #214 A baby who was sick so his parents cashed in with click bait views for money quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the secret group.
What shocks me is the number of adults who defend the Inghams. I have to tell myself that people like this are maybe fairly new to the channel, and aren’t aware of what Chris did, because the idea that they know and are not only not disgusted but actively support it is beyond belief.

Great that when people are searching for the Inghams they come across Tattle though πŸ€—

To the not so secret group poster: When you see that the Inghams have deleted your comment, maybe have a think about why that is. What don’t they want you to know about them? If everything written on here about them is utter rubbish, surely they’d have no problem with people reading here as it would further their narrative that they get trolled for no reason. Truth is, we have receipts here that they don’t want people to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Hey secret chat group person yes your comment made it here and you are a deluded moron
Would they have liked a childhood like these children have to endure? They have no friends, no privacy, no proper education, get very little attention except when on screen and they are basically puppets for their parents to control to make money from.
I do not care what anyone else says but they do not have a normal, happy life.
I actually think they are frightened of their parents and haven't the courage to tell them how they feel and what they really want to do.
Isla especially didn't want to leave school. She said she did because she wanted to please her mum and dad.
The 2 babies don't know any better. They can't say leave me alone.
Chris actually said in this vlog that Mila can't communicate her needs and wants. He still carried on filming her.
Also this persons comment about it being strange that we are so interested in people we don't know.
It's the Inghams who decided to pack in work and make a living by filming their children and putting it on the internet.
If we didn't take an interest in them and care about them then who else have they got to fight their case.
You obviously don't know enough about these 2 to make a valid point. There is a reason that their views have dropped significantly. They are not devoted parents.
Somebody needs to keep highlighting the abuse of these kids as nobody else in authority seems to be interested.
I really pray that one day they are stopped doing this for good. They have in my eyes become much worse lately by filming their 2 sick babies in hospital. That is despicable and unforgivable.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Todays vlog … LAZY well how much emotion did she show on the day of her babies op ? NONE ! None at all ! Nothing ! She treated it like she was in there for a day out. The only time she spoke of the stress of it all was to say that it’s hard on the parents ! 😱 Remember when she was bawling her eyes out over a dirty mark on her toenail ? Yeah that was genuine emotion because she was heartbroken FOR HERSELF ! When creepy ( showing honest emotion and tears ) was crying she put her head on his chest for him to comfort her ! Then turned around with not a single watery eye , absolutely nothing ! Then went on and on throughout the video imitating the sound of a baby under anesthesia ! No I’m not joking ! πŸ˜’ The only person who can make Chris look like a caring parent is HER because by comparison he doesn’t seem so bad , that’s not a compliment to him , it’s just how Effin terrible she is ! God forgive me but I wanted to put my fist through the screen ! Think I’m going to have to give myself another ban on watching them as she brings out the worst in me. SHE IS THE EPITOME OF VILE !
With a mum like her I’d rather be an orphan ! πŸ˜–

Get well soon lil mila πŸ˜’πŸ’—

Ps. The fact that when the radio went off they had to return to the part of the hospital where mila was being operated on as they where sat in the coffee shop ! If it where any normal parent they would have been sat outside ( as close as allowed ) not half way around the hospital ! THEY ARE SO GROSS AND SELF ABSORBED!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thread suggestion #215 The UK’s answer to Caitlin Jenner. Chris would vlog anything just to make a tenner.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm so pissed

Were so careful and today my daughters tested positive

No way these greaseballs havnt had it
I wish her well and all of you in the coming weeks. My nine year old had it last week. My 12 year old has it this week. I’m testing every day, sometimes twice a day, but still negative. How is that!! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Arent tvs free in children's wards? Also why do they keep getting private rooms?
I don’t understand how they get the private rooms. However, every other patient and caregiver gets a more peaceful stay on the ward if those freaks are holed up on their own. Can’t imagine anything worse than Lazy in the next bay whilst I was looking after my poorly child.

Reactions: 27
Well done to you and your mum.I`ve known mum`s who`ve been through the same journey with their little ones ,and it`s certainly no easy ride.I hope your little guy is now progressing well.? xox
Thank you. We put our lives on hold for the whole year waiting for appointments, waiting for the op and they just don't care it gets me cross. He is doing fantastic now, he was diagnosed with hypermobility 6 months later and had some delays due to the trauma of the while ordeal but is now tip of his pre school.

Sarah said Mila had a sore throat which she says is understandable because they had to intubate her?? I might make myself sound stupid here lol but surely they can’t be right? Is intubating not when someone is having issues breathing?
My son was the same after his op. Croaky voice (he was 18 months so talking a little).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That`s what i said.Surely at almost 13 Esme knows better? These girls also know how many kids their age (and younger) are watching them!!Chris should have edited this part out as soon as he watched it back! Worthless irresponsible parents! Hopefully it`ll be removed if enough people also report it?Seriously ,if (God forbid) a young child copied this ,both Creepy and lazy ,AND youtube would be partly ,if not fully ,responsible? :(
What is the title of the vlog and I’ll report it. I don’t watch their channel as can’t bring myself to give them a view and money.

Reactions: 13
What is the title of the vlog and I’ll report it. I don’t watch their channel as can’t bring myself to give them a view and money.
Back to hospital with Jace πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 6
I hav'nt watched the vlog and won't watch I have spent far too much time on children's wards this could be very upsetting for many parents did they put a trigger warning?Sounds like Sarah still thinking only of her discomfort,candy parent who has watched whilst their child is anesthetized knows its awful but all the more reason to be there I was with my little girl as she had a lumbar puncture she just couldnt understand why they were hurting her it was hard I held it together just about but it haunted me for months every time I closed my eyes i saw her little face, I remember every time one of mine bairns had surgery spent 7 weeks with my eldest after a car accident waiting to see if she would ever walk again if she would have a permanent brain injury I never took one photo why would I unfortunately her face and legs were scarred she had P.S. on her face which was amazing but her legs were badly scarred I remember every horrible step of recovery the thought of watching video of this would be unbearable so I really don't understand this at all I am just thankfull my children recovered well from their surgeries.
To vlog this for money is just scandalous in my view, my granddaughter is waiting for spinal surgery to correct her scoliosis we have watched documentaries to prepare ourselves for her after care etc these are videos to help not to exploit i feel sick that people would do this or that anyone would want to watch bairns in pain and distress.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
im guilty of crying at tonights vlog, no matter how horrible these two are. As a parent who's child has been through 17 operations in their lifetime its horrible seeing them in such a state.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
All I could see when they were hugging were his creepy nails on her greasy hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sick parents whenever my son has his ops I sit as close to the operating room as possible and do anything to make the stay as comfortable as possible for him I don't even think about my needs

• Heart
Reactions: 24
why did it sound like a hotel review?
It was a great hospital room for a baby to recover in and the toys and the lights were a great touch.
but all Sarah said was bed situation need to be changed, dinner comes too early and I am lucky I breastfeed for they would not feed me, so lucky that's it's my kid in hospital so I get free tv.
that woman has lost touch with reality and has forgotten how to be a mum. I was 20 when I had my first operation and my mum was hanging around even though it was like 1 am in the morning, she walked me in and was there when I woke up and I know for a fact they would have had difficulty not having in the surgery room if I was still a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
2 caravans 1 ex dpd van and a knackered range rover sport that still has no MOT . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
Sounds like the Seacroft Eastate!! 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.