The Ingham Family #214 A baby who was sick so his parents cashed in with click bait views for money quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Leethechimpanzee Title adjusted to fit.
1643318855374.png

TLDR
- Chris strongly implied that Mila's surgery is on Monday 31st January.
- Dr Chris diagnosed Jace with conjunctivitis when his eye swelled up whilst they were in the caravan in Skegness. Jace had been in pain all night but Lazy just told him to shush. They took him to a walk in centre and Jace was given antibiotics. Jace's eye continued to get worse so they had to have a family meeting to make the decision to go home. Esme was so upset that she broke down in tears. After Jace's eye had been getting worse all day, his useless parents finally made the decision to take him to the hospital, where he was admitted and diagnosed with cellulitis by an actual qualified doctor.
- Isabelle was blamed for Jace's illness because she didn't tell Sarah he was complaining about it the day before.
- The camera was shoved in Jace's face during his entire stay in hospital.
- Jace was fed a very healthy diet of pizza, chocolate and chips whilst in hospital. Sarah has also been teaching him to hide chocolate from the nurses.
- Chris moaned about the cheese and crackers on the menu not being a cheese board and the potato wedges actually being chips.
- The doctors apparently gave Jace two lollies when he left hospital. He was discharged Tuesday night.
- Sarah advertised her ugly wankets on the vlog whilst her son was in hospital with a very serious infection. She also moaned about having to cancel a non-refundable holiday as Jace was in hospital.
- Chris and Sarah have been putting Mila on Jace's hospital bed, exposing her to god only knows what germs just days before her surgery.
- Isabelle, Esme and Isla were left to fend for themselves whilst their parents were at hospital.
- Chris and Sarah bent the hospital rules. They were told only one parent was allowed in Jace's room at the time but they both seemed to be there most of the time.

Hi Steve 👋

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Isobels probably crying because her new 35 yr old ‘boyfriend ‘ who messaged her behind her parents back can’t come round for skinny dipping in the jacuzzi, because her ‘ parents ‘ are back !

Yes Sarah that does sound sick doesn't it !! But thats just what your creep of a manchild husband tried to do with someone else’s 16 year old daughter !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
I just wish they would wash that little boy and trim his nails .Change his pyjamas and freshen him up

• Heart
Reactions: 54
All their tit parenting is now starting to come out in the little children. They may have gotten away with it with the older ones but its so obvious all those girls are emotionally damaged. All the kids are fucked living with those pair of freaks.
Precisely.
There is no such thing as a perfect parent. We sometimes want to wring our offspring's' necks (metaphorically) and they often think we are antiquated dickheads. It's normal. We don't know how they dealt with social, economic and medical issues etc when the girls were small babies, but vlogging and including major red flags consistently for a long time, especially since Jace was born, creates a pattern.
They love saying how we only see twenty minutes of their day. Can you IMAGINE if what some of what we see is the best???

(Sorry, was busy typing this on previous thread x)

Reactions: 45
The past few days have felt like a dream -Sarah Ingham .... Not a nightmare then 🙄

Reactions: 36
Did we ever discover why they had Jane and (hi) Steve’s caravan before Christmas? Isabelle’s comment about packing for a long time has got me thinking…. And then I hate myself for caring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you see these lazy bast**ds waking Jace to give him his antibiotics?
They cant even be arsed to wash and change him wouldn't you be so scared of reinfection that you would be cleaning like crazy, cutting his hair to keep it out of his eyes and cut his nails. I dread to think how they will care for Mila post op.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
No way did the nurses give him 2 lollies, that's such a lie. My son had meckel Diverticulum and he didn't get nothing like that (obviously I wouldn't expect) but I genuinely don't think they'd give a lolly

Reactions: 31
I just wish they would wash that little boy and trim his nails .Change his pyjamas and freshen him up
And snuggle him down in his own bed ,read to him ,turn off the light and allow him to recover.Poor little mite still doesn`t look well ,i`d be checking him every half hour once he was home.

Just brought these over from last thread! 😉😉
Tell me again it`s not "all about you" Sarah?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm calling it now

Jace really wanted to go
My money's on the 'family meeting' making a reappearance. They had a family meeting and all the kids really wanted to go while they still can because after Mila's op, they're going to be stuck loving life at home for about thirty seconds months.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Can you see these lazy bast**ds waking Jace to give him his antibiotics?
They cant even be arsed to wash and change him wouldn't you be so scared of reinfection that you would be cleaning like crazy, cutting his hair to keep it out of his eyes and cut his nails. I dread to think how they will care for Mila post op.
They will no doubt say Jace didn’t like being woken it upset him so they left it.
Just like they had to ask the children if they should leave school and if they should take their little brother to the hospital.
SARAH AND CHRIS. You are the adults it doesn’t matter what the kids want, do what’s best.

why is Jace not eating proper meals and just treats. Of course as a toddler he’s going to choose treats over proper food if given the choice. Don’t give him the choice. Imbeciles

• Heart
Reactions: 32
FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS... REUNITED WITH HIS SISTERS!

Lazy makes a cup of tea and sits down to drink it. She's wearing her Nannar's curtain pattern wanket, which is a total eyesore. When she opens the fridge door to get the milk out there doesn't seem to be much fruit of veg in there but that's no surprise.

Lazy is now at the hospital. Jace tells Lazy he loves her and she says she loves him too. They're back from his appointments and the back of his eye looks good. The doctors wanted Jace to stay in hospital until tomorrow but Lazy doesn't want him to so he isn't. Being in the room is nice when a child isn't well but when they're a 2 year old and not feeling poorly they're climbing the walls and running around. If they don't "ha-ft" to be there Lazy doesn't want to be. They eye doctor rang the ward and they're happy for Jace to go home and continue with oral antibiotics. If the eye swells again he will need to be taken straight back to the ward.

Jace got two lollipops from the doctors. The swelling has gone but the eyes are still red. Mila is crying a little in the background but Lazy is ignoring her. Jace's eyes aren't hurting and he hasn't had a fever. Finally Lazy gives Mila some attention.

Jace has told Lazy he loves her 8 million times. She asks Creepy if he thinks he's insecure. The thing with chuldren is they cope so well but you don't know how they're feeling inside. He's done with being prodded and poked but he laid there anyway, which is why he got two lollipops. Lazy says there's no reason for Jace to be there. The girls are going to freak out. The boiled sweet comes off the lollipop stick so Lazy tells Jace to spit it out into her hand as he won't bite it. The lollies are dangerous. Isla started crying this morning when she was told Jace might be coming home. Probably tears of fear as she's enjoyed a few days of not being pinched or hit by him. Back to the usual rubbish parenting tomorrow though. Jace is sad Lazy took the lolly off him.

Lazy has another present for Jace. Granny Jane got it. He keeps asking what it is so Lazy tells him to close his eyes. She'll still be telling him to close his eyes for 'surprises' when his 47. Jace get a monster tractor. The next present is a monster truck.

Creepy walks down the corridor carrying jace in one arm and the camera in the other. He asks to walk but Creepy says he has no shoes on. Jace is wearing his sleeping bag thing with the arms rolled up. Even just for a walk to the car I'm not sure that would keep him warm enough in the bitter cold of January. It's dark outside and the Inghams are making a racket as they walk down the corridor. Jace has medicine for during the day and night for a week. Creepy has brought the van to the hospital and Jace tells him to look when he crosses the road.

Jace is back at Motorway Manor. Lazy, who is carrying him, tells him to face the door as she walks towards the grand staircase. She asks the girls if they're ready and Lazy says "surprise". Jace has a sticker on his chin. The girls crowd around him on the stairs but Jace is clearly exhausted and slightly emotional. He wants a treat.

Jace hugs Isabelle but says no when Isla asks for one. Lazy tells him to hug Isla so he does. Time to raid the snack cupboard. Lazy says Jace is hungry as he hasn't eaten much over the past few days. She mentions that there are fruit winders in the cupboard so that must mean they count as 1 of the 5 a day in the Ingham household. Jace declines Lazy's offer of an apple and decides to have a Gold Bar. I bet Lazy wishes she had a gold bar as well but not of the chocolate kind... £££. Jace talks to Isla for a few seconds before Lazy tells him he needs to tell the girls about his eye.

Onto the next scene now. A clearly exhausted Jace is sat on the sofa surrounded by the girls. Lazy tells them about the events of the past few days. Jace is vacant and Lazy thinks this is hilarious. He's just woken up. Lazy tells the girls he got a tractor as a treat. She tells the girls that Mila was in Jace's bed so he called her a bandit. The nurse came into the room and said his name but Jace told her he was a police officer so she had to call him Police Officer.

It's been a shorter vlog today. Jace wants to do a fart contest and Lazy says he can in the playroom so Esme takes him over there. The past few days have felt like a dream to Lazy. I bet they have you selfish pig. You sitting on your fat arse whilst your son earnt you precious money he'll never see a penny of. Her children are all close and that is due to them being together 24/7. They're lucky to get along in the situation with few arguments and dispute. The hospital stay has highlighted this. Isabelle starts crying because they haven't been having dinner together. They're putting a movie on with snacks. Jace was woken up every 3 hours for his medicine through the canula and it was sore so he struggled to get back to sleep.

Footage of the kids to music.

End of vlog
Screenshot 2022-01-27 214436.png
Screenshot 2022-01-27 214739.png
Screenshot 2022-01-27 214539.png
Screenshot 2022-01-27 214336.png
Screenshot 2022-01-27 214445.png

• Heart
Reactions: 47
My money's on the 'family meeting' making a reappearance. They had a family meeting and all the kids really wanted to go while they still can because after Mila's op, they're going to be stuck loving life at home for about thirty seconds months.
I seriously hope they don`t attempt to go away.That little boy doesn`t look well ,he`s had a lousy time in hospital ,and needs some cossetting in his own home ,allow him to properly recuperate.Then there`s the baby ,who ,as her father so delicately put it ,it`ll be here turn next.They need warmth ,routine and rest.Not to be dragged out of their "home" yet again ,in the coldest months of the year ,for what exactly? My friend does the ordering for our Butlins here in the South ,and ,yes it`s adults at the weekends for now! If they`ve missed their "break" (Give me one Sarah!) ,tough!How about they thank the lord their child is back home with them ,and not seriously ill in hospital ,like so many are.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 36
why is Jace not eating proper meals and just treats. Of course as a toddler he’s going to choose treats over proper food if given the choice. Don’t give him the choice. Imbeciles
But Jace didn’t get a choice….creepy choose what he wanted to eat and that was pasta and chips followed by Pizza more Chips and beans! Jace maybe didn’t have a big appetite with not feeling great so maybe soup and a sandwich that he could have eaten when he was hungry would have been better for him. Jace had beans the other night at well as Lazy said Mila had eaten them can’t blame Jace for not wanting baked beans 2 days on the trot when there was other options.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.