The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after all her faffing about a 2nd opinion, Mila is getting her operation!
Wonder where they've gone in the van! Wonder why they aren't in the dpd van
Can't wait to see how they come after the op!
They do know renovating and decorating are two different things don’t they?

Sorry, stupid question of course they don’t. So pleased they are educating Britain’s future talent

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When Sarah was explaining about Milas hip, mila was in the background rolling all over the place unattended on the floor. Rolling OVER on her hips. Their carpet is cheap nasty material and very very thin you can tell by the big line in the carpet from where it has not been laid properly. It must really hurt to be laying on that. In addition, the position she filmed mila on asleep on her, her legs are crossed and she is lying on her hips it must be so uncomfortable if she has hip dysplasia. I don’t understand why they arnt doing their absolute best to keep mila flat and comfortable at all times.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Given how much travelling they do, you would think Izzy would study at least one foreign language 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
On greencows run creepy mentioned his arm was hurting I'm wondering if he's had his COVID Jab even maybe his booster just a thought 🤷

Reactions: 19
When Sarah was explaining about Milas hip, mila was in the background rolling all over the place unattended on the floor. Rolling OVER on her hips. Their carpet is cheap nasty material and very very thin you can tell by the big line in the carpet from where it has not been laid properly. It must really hurt to be laying on that. In addition, the position she filmed mila on asleep on her, her legs are crossed and she is lying on her hips it must be so uncomfortable if she has hip dysplasia. I don’t understand why they arnt doing their absolute best to keep mila flat and comfortable at all times.
What concerns me most is they leave mila sleeping in their bed while they are all downstairs doing breakfast and stuff … now she’s rolling over so much she most def should not be left alone in bed while they are out of the room.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I would never, ever cast doubt on Mr Ingram’s medical condition as I have been taught to defer to those in the know, as he clearly is. Is it possible though, just a tad, that gastric distress is in fact all hype? I recognise that he should have been prioritised over people with serious injuries without question as he is a beacon to people throughout the land and hype is a serious type of affliction. In some cases, it can cause double chins and chicken legs. If untreated, head thoughts can ensue and only be treated by petrol station vlogging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Chris saying the caravans bigger then the camper... im sure sarah claimed they were the same size at some point

Reactions: 23
Chris saying the caravans bigger then the camper... im sure sarah claimed they were the same size at some point
But it’s clear to see the caravan is bigger … creepy prob brain washed her into thinking they were the same size Cos he wanted to go away in the van and she wasn’t sure at first was she?

But it’s clear to see the caravan is bigger … creepy prob brain washed her into thinking they were the same size Cos he wanted to go away in the van and she wasn’t sure at first was she?
Cos let’s face it creepy could tell her he has 8 legs and she would believe him

Reactions: 29
It probably is bumper to bumper but the idiot didn't tell her to take 6 foot of for the engine bay and cab area which isn't really classed as living space 🤣. She is as thick as me granny's custard that one 🤭
Edit to add. Same length

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still think Chris doesn’t wanna look after the kids if Sarah has to stay in hosp with Mila. If she had surgery in London he wouldn’t have her around at all compared to surgery closer to home. Current COVID rules in most hosp means one parent only (unless end of life).
It’s tough titty for him then isnt it he shouldn’t breed if he can’t look after them ugly prick he is

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm new to this thread but have been reading about this family for a while and am disgusted the way they are treating that baby! I'm a grandmother now but I have never judged anyone else's parenting not ever, but I can't believe they're even thinking about going away again when Sarah said she has surgery booked for the end of the month.
My little dog had surgery on her knee last week and we spent the week before preparing the house and buying everything she would need like special beds so she didn't have to climb and getting baby gates for the stairs, shifting our diaries around so we could make sure she had the best care afterwards and I've made sure she's had plenty of rest and carried her into the garden for toilet breaks! I feel so sorry that poor baby won't get the same care as my dog. I think they just bury their heads in the sand then moan and complain when things don't go their way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I'm new to this thread but have been reading about this family for a while and am disgusted the way they are treating that baby! I'm a grandmother now but I have never judged anyone else's parenting not ever, but I can't believe they're even thinking about going away again when Sarah said she has surgery booked for the end of the month.
My little dog had surgery on her knee last week and we spent the week before preparing the house and buying everything she would need like special beds so she didn't have to climb and getting baby gates for the stairs, shifting our diaries around so we could make sure she had the best care afterwards and I've made sure she's had plenty of rest and carried her into the garden for toilet breaks! I feel so sorry that poor baby won't get the same care as my dog. I think they just bury their heads in the sand then moan and complain when things don't go their way.
And blame other people Cos they can’t ever accept any responsibility themselves … they are never wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 35
WHATS HAPPENING WITH OUR BABY GIRL MILA..

Porridge is cooked and poured into bowls. In the next shot, Esme and Jace have chocolate milk. Lazy and Esme encourage Jace to try and hide the carton. A crying Mila is in the living room, sat between 3 cushions. Lazy tries to pacify her with a rattle and in the next shot she's asleep. She planned to finish the playroom today but Mila wakes up when she's put down.

Creepy is in the caravan. School is finished and they've had lunch. He has an epic list to do and the caravan is mess. It's fully off grid so they don't need to plug into mains power. He stole the electrics and put them in the DPD van. He took the batteries, wiring, solar panel controllers, spare solar panel and the TV. Creepy spent some money the other day and brought everything back. The DPD van is their favourite mode of transport but they need some modifications to make it even better; it will take a month and is then going on adventures for sure. The caravan is luxurious. They have something planned for very very soon so Creepy needs to get ready. He has set the new water tank up and will reinstall it soon. Creepy moans about his arm hurting. They have a new 32" smart TV. There are new accessories including coffee and tea pots, mugs, new bedding a duvets. He wants to make sure the caravan and DPD van are always set up and ready to go. All they would have to do was pack an overnight bag and go. Creepy puts the TV up.

Jace has been playing with his cars in the van. The TV is big but apparently tucks away nicely. Tucked away with a huge part of it sticking out, so if you're walking around at night looking for the loo you can smack your head on it. The other TV has been reinstalled and electric are back under the seat. Creepy will test the water tank tonight. Jace forgot about the cars he played with hen they went to Scotland but they were in the van.

Lazy and Isla are home from Tesco. She got Isla some new pyjamas a few days ago. Jace's surprises are The Tiger Who Came to Tea and Funnybones books. Jace asks Lazy to read him Funnybones and she does.

Prinny is sat next to Mila, who is having a banana wafer because Lazy felt nostalgic when she saw them. They're getting around to sorting out Mila's Christmas present. She won't be able to go in it after having surgery and when she comes out of her cast she will be around a year old. They have the date for the surgery now so Mila has a bit of time to play with it. Lazy says the present will be good to help Mila strengthen her legs because she thinks she will need therapy. They can save it for the next baby because I'm sure Creepy will want at least two more to make the family size double figures. Creepy and Jace put the walk around activity table together.

Mila update on her operation etc
The Inghams decided to get a second opinion because the diagnosis changed drastically within a few weeks. They were sceptical about the diagnosis. They were assured they could go on holiday. Lazy is saying this because people are blaming her. Mila could've been born with three eyes and it would've been her fault. The harness Lazy uses is hip recommended. One of the ifam told Lazy not to wear forward facing so she only did in once. Once with a wide angle lens because it definitely wasn't only once. The doctor knew about the roadtrip to Europe so it's not their fault. The only place to get a second opinion was the Portland. The only reason Lazy doesn't want to pay the money is because the outcome may be the same and they might confuse Lazy by offering an alternative treatment. She wants the surgery done now whilst she needs it. They have a consultation next week to get reassurance and air their concerns. They were offered a phone appointment by the secretary but Lazy wasn't happy because she wants to see the ultrasounds and it's not the same over the phone. Dear lord I hope that consultant has the patience of a saint because he sure will need it with Lazy asking the same question 4823628 times. They have a date for the surgery at the end of the month. They'll get reassurance next week. Mila is rolling over like crazy. Her activity table is set up.

Lazy puts Mila in the seat. Christine asks if she's ready. Lazy says she might be too small because he legs aren't near the floor. Of course the legs are nowhere near the floor because Lazy is still holding onto her. She asks if it will be alright for her hip. It's difficult because she shows no signs of discomfort. Footage of Mila paying with the table. Then she's back sitting on the floor. Lazy foghorns for Jace and he's telling her to shush. Creepy comes instead. Lazy tells Jace they need to pack his bag. He wants to play with his tractor and bus but she tells him they need to pack his suitcase. He tells us they're going on holiday.

Candles are lit in the tranquil open-plan bedroom/bathroom. Lazy reads to Jace ad Isla. creepy remembers trapdoor and wishes it was still around. Creepy and Jace started reading the books from memory and now he's obsessed with the dark, dark stairs. Creepy and Hi Steve used to watch Button Moon every day. Mila is laying on the bed and Creepy kisses her on the head. She seems to have inherited her father's massive forehead so hopefully she won't have the same balding hairline when she's older.

Creepy opens the door to the caravan. he does some work on the boxes on top of it. Back inside he admires his hard work left to the last minute as usual. He has a few tools to put away. The cupboards are filled with 'snacks' aka sweets, chocolate tins and biscuits. He proudly tells us there are lots more to go in tomorrow. It's ready to get back on the road. It's 4am and something cool is happening today so Creepy needs to get to bed as he's up really soon.

End of vlog
Evil witch. Sorry... never will be sorry.
View attachment 989808

Cupboard stocked with snacks aka the meals for the entire time they're away.
View attachment 989810

View attachment 989811View attachment 989813View attachment 989812
View attachment 989814View attachment 989815View attachment 989818
I hope Christine, and not one of the children walks into the new 'tucked away' TV in the middle of the night. He is looking like a chunky plaid-shirted garden gnome.
I apologise about the following, I don't usually comment on this kind of thing, but the second last photo looks like it could be his sex face and makes me vomit a little bit in my mouth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It’s tough titty for him then isnt it he shouldn’t breed if he can’t look after them ugly prick he is
Exactly this!. I had complications with 4th baby. Spent 4 months in hospital. Then baby was in for 6 weeks after that. Hubby didn't shirk from his responsibility. 2 months off work* real work) and when I wasn't getting out of hospital anytime soon, organised childcare between nursery and family ,still managed to look after children, keep house and kids spotless and also visit me in hospital 40 mile away 5 days a week. Difference is hubby cared about his family and done what he needed to. Creepy doesn't give 2 hoots about his family

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Putting new bedding in a caravan in January so it's ready to go when they need it, they are defo going away asap!! No one leaves bedding over winter in a caravan or camper over winter as it gets damp in a few days!! As a child of a family who did caravan holidays our sleeping bags and pillows would be brought in at the end of the season to stop the damp setting in, as would all the pans, cutlery and metal bits to keep rust at bay. Everything was cleaned and dried and put away until spring, everything that wasn't fixtures and fittings was removed any leftover tins, salt, pepper, teabags, coffee and other foodstuffs were removed (meanwhile they are stocking up) Come the spring a portable radiator would run for 24 hours to get the cold and damp out of the soft furnishings. We went away for weekends in spring and summer and had a big summer holiday all water lines, water bottles and chemical toilet would be sterilised before the next trip and at the end of season - I don't see the minghams doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They didn’t want to uproot everyone to take Mila to London for a second Opinion so there going to have a face to face with her consultant in the mean time instead of getting things ready for Mila once she’s had the operation ie adapted buggy car seat suitable clothes etc, they uproot every one to go away in freezing cold weather in the caravan, it makes no sense at all, trips above hips is so true.
Creepy is only happy if traveling so why he had 5 children I will never know. Disgusting parents who lie constantly and are teaching there children to do the same 😡
I don't believe Creepy wanted 5 children. 4 of his own that is. I think he only says this to appease Lazy. She is so naive and believes everything he says abd actually he's taking the piss out of her and keeping her with him when he talks about having more babies despite not loving her or even liking her very much. More babies to Lazy means more attention. There are women out there who love the baby stage due to the attention but as soon as they start walking they have no interest in them.

I think they also both thought that more kids would be their next meal ticket to be dragged from pillar to post and earn them the money.

Didn't he run off to the states when she was pregnant with Esme? What kind of a cowardly man does that. I would loved to have been a fly on the wall to hear the BS he spouted to her when he came Back!! Poor Naive Sarah Ingham. And we're all jealous! Ha ha ha 😄🤣🤣🤣!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.