The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would they all have to be uprooted to go to London for Milas appointment? Not everything has to be a family day out!
I still think Chris doesn’t wanna look after the kids if Sarah has to stay in hosp with Mila. If she had surgery in London he wouldn’t have her around at all compared to surgery closer to home. Current COVID rules in most hosp means one parent only (unless end of life).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sarah the liar strikes again. Only had her forward facing once despite vlogging it more than once.

tell yourself you didn’t make it worse all you want sarah, doesn’t make it true. And what do you then do, wedge her back in her car seat in an illegal unroadworthy car. I hope Chris loses his licence for this

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
For driving with no mot you report to the police.
Outside my parents house a man has been living in a van for months and has no MOT and the police haven’t done a thing, my Dad reports this van daily to DVLA, TV licensing (has an ariel), the Police and Council yet they don’t care so sadly I don’t think the Police would do anything to the Inghams unless they physically saw the car go past them.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Outside my parents house a man has been living in a van for months and has no MOT and the police haven’t done a thing, my Dad reports this van daily to DVLA, TV licensing (has an ariel), the Police and Council yet they don’t care so sadly I don’t think the Police would do anything to the Inghams unless they physically saw the car go past them.
The Dvla don't do anything about vehicles with no mot, they deal with no tax etc. He'll get caught up with eventually. And for the sake of a free phone call there's no harm in making the police aware that he's driving illegally with 5 kids in the car.

Reactions: 38
The Dvla don't do anything about vehicles with no mot, they deal with no tax etc. He'll get caught up with eventually. And for the sake of a free phone call there's no harm in making the police aware that he's driving illegally with 5 kids in the car.
He has no tax either I forgot to add.
And of course call the police to report them I’m just saying they probably won’t do much after seeing the same sort of situation.

Reactions: 22
Why can't they do things separately? It is bizarre! Uproot the whole family to go to London? How about Chris stays home with the other children and lazy goes alone!
Even simple things like the ikea trip that is needed for storage. Why can't Chris go alone and leave Sarah with the kids.

Has Sarah ever been alone with Mila? Honestly i can't get my head around that. Infact has she ever been alone with Jace?
She always takes Isabelle with her when she goes out with mila. Or takes Isla or Esme out when she is nipping to shops.
Has she ever taken mila or Jace out alone? I am genuinely interested in this answer.
How are they going to manage when Mila is in hospital? One parent will need to be with her and the other at home with the other children!!?

Reactions: 25
Thing is I’m sure they will catch up with him eventually Cos motorways and major roads usually have anpr cameras all among them and anpr cameras pick up on no tax and insurance etc

Reactions: 32
So let me get this straight, not only does the rust bucket not seat all 7 of them safely, now it has no MOT?!? So instead of sorting the MOT/finishing off the house/preparing for Mila's op and the aftermath, they bog off on another pointless holiday with the illegal deathtrap towing the chavavan.

How do they get away with it? Of course if they did get stopped, the police would give them a thumbs up, admire the chavavan and wave them on their way. 🙄
In the UK and it’s freezing that wont do mila’s hip any good poor kid will end up with arthritis

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So Chris went to the doctors and an a and e visit to make sure he was checked out before their trip.

What did Mila get?....

All that playing with her and Jace made me think they know they're being watched by authorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thing is I’m sure they will catch up with him eventually Cos motorways and major roads usually have anpr cameras all among them and anpr cameras pick up on no tax and insurance etc
Love to think this but I actually drove my car for two years with no tax on it (thought my dad had renewed it, and he thought I’d done it - dealership messed up my details when registering the car and the address was wrong so never had any reminder letters) and never got pulled up for it. I mean, my address was wrong so I don’t think I’d have gotten any penalty letters either… as soon as I realised I phoned up and paid it all to cover the whole time it was untaxed and it was fine, but I’m honestly just astonished I never got stopped or my car never got clamped when it was parked or anything 🙈🙈

Reactions: 15
And of course call the police to report them I’m just saying they probably won’t do much after seeing the same sort of situation.
I just read something that said most insurance policies are not valid if the car doesn’t have mot - so it looks like the prats may of gone with the treble - not sure about insurance on a towed caravan as we have never had the pleasure…… because I am usually in Florida! I may of bored you once or twice with keep telling me and Mrs ingham about my Jan trip (sadly karma bit me on the arse and postponed) although looking at it we did the best thing -Anway enough about me….again!!! What about these dangerous crap parents - I use parents loosely any idea where they headed off too? Where is Steve he could tell us!!!

Reactions: 16
How do we report them. It them kids I'm worried about because clearly they don't care
I don't know what social services they would be under but if you go to nspcc you can fill out a online form and they pass on info to the right people

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry I haven’t watched the whole vid yet re Mila’s surgery but I’m absolutely baffled by Chris.

Why is he talking about ‘’getting away in the spur of the moment’’ like they’re doomsday prepping? With 5 kids including a baby with severe medical issues you can’t just have spontaneous holidays, no Chris.

He apparently needs not just 1 but 2 large off grid vehicles full of everything including clothes (?!??!?) for all the kids?

Something is seriously bleeping wrong with this man. And yet he can’t just deal with the psychological torture of being a known but unprosecuted nonce. He’s got to subject his kids over and over to his weird hyper vigilance travel obsession and sell it as a lifestyle. Sicko.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
And if he’s not got MOT, he’s driving uninsured too which is illegal. If he was to hit anyone else he will end up in prison

“If having a valid MOT certificate is a requirement of your policy – which it often is – then your insurance will be invalidated, and you won't be able to make a claim. You'll have to pay for any repairs to your car and you'll be responsible for any damage to other cars too”

Reactions: 22
WHATS HAPPENING WITH OUR BABY GIRL MILA..

Porridge is cooked and poured into bowls. In the next shot, Esme and Jace have chocolate milk. Lazy and Esme encourage Jace to try and hide the carton. A crying Mila is in the living room, sat between 3 cushions. Lazy tries to pacify her with a rattle and in the next shot she's asleep. She planned to finish the playroom today but Mila wakes up when she's put down.

Creepy is in the caravan. School is finished and they've had lunch. He has an epic list to do and the caravan is mess. It's fully off grid so they don't need to plug into mains power. He stole the electrics and put them in the DPD van. He took the batteries, wiring, solar panel controllers, spare solar panel and the TV. Creepy spent some money the other day and brought everything back. The DPD van is their favourite mode of transport but they need some modifications to make it even better; it will take a month and is then going on adventures for sure. The caravan is luxurious. They have something planned for very very soon so Creepy needs to get ready. He has set the new water tank up and will reinstall it soon. Creepy moans about his arm hurting. They have a new 32" smart TV. There are new accessories including coffee and tea pots, mugs, new bedding a duvets. He wants to make sure the caravan and DPD van are always set up and ready to go. All they would have to do was pack an overnight bag and go. Creepy puts the TV up.

Jace has been playing with his cars in the van. The TV is big but apparently tucks away nicely. Tucked away with a huge part of it sticking out, so if you're walking around at night looking for the loo you can smack your head on it. The other TV has been reinstalled and electric are back under the seat. Creepy will test the water tank tonight. Jace forgot about the cars he played with hen they went to Scotland but they were in the van.

Lazy and Isla are home from Tesco. She got Isla some new pyjamas a few days ago. Jace's surprises are The Tiger Who Came to Tea and Funnybones books. Jace asks Lazy to read him Funnybones and she does.

Prinny is sat next to Mila, who is having a banana wafer because Lazy felt nostalgic when she saw them. They're getting around to sorting out Mila's Christmas present. She won't be able to go in it after having surgery and when she comes out of her cast she will be around a year old. They have the date for the surgery now so Mila has a bit of time to play with it. Lazy says the present will be good to help Mila strengthen her legs because she thinks she will need therapy. They can save it for the next baby because I'm sure Creepy will want at least two more to make the family size double figures. Creepy and Jace put the walk around activity table together.

Mila update on her operation etc
The Inghams decided to get a second opinion because the diagnosis changed drastically within a few weeks. They were sceptical about the diagnosis. They were assured they could go on holiday. Lazy is saying this because people are blaming her. Mila could've been born with three eyes and it would've been her fault. The harness Lazy uses is hip recommended. One of the ifam told Lazy not to wear forward facing so she only did in once. Once with a wide angle lens because it definitely wasn't only once. The doctor knew about the roadtrip to Europe so it's not their fault. The only place to get a second opinion was the Portland. The only reason Lazy doesn't want to pay the money is because the outcome may be the same and they might confuse Lazy by offering an alternative treatment. She wants the surgery done now whilst she needs it. They have a consultation next week to get reassurance and air their concerns. They were offered a phone appointment by the secretary but Lazy wasn't happy because she wants to see the ultrasounds and it's not the same over the phone. Dear lord I hope that consultant has the patience of a saint because he sure will need it with Lazy asking the same question 4823628 times. They have a date for the surgery at the end of the month. They'll get reassurance next week. Mila is rolling over like crazy. Her activity table is set up.

Lazy puts Mila in the seat. Christine asks if she's ready. Lazy says she might be too small because he legs aren't near the floor. Of course the legs are nowhere near the floor because Lazy is still holding onto her. She asks if it will be alright for her hip. It's difficult because she shows no signs of discomfort. Footage of Mila paying with the table. Then she's back sitting on the floor. Lazy foghorns for Jace and he's telling her to shush. Creepy comes instead. Lazy tells Jace they need to pack his bag. He wants to play with his tractor and bus but she tells him they need to pack his suitcase. He tells us they're going on holiday.

Candles are lit in the tranquil open-plan bedroom/bathroom. Lazy reads to Jace ad Isla. creepy remembers trapdoor and wishes it was still around. Creepy and Jace started reading the books from memory and now he's obsessed with the dark, dark stairs. Creepy and Hi Steve used to watch Button Moon every day. Mila is laying on the bed and Creepy kisses her on the head. She seems to have inherited her father's massive forehead so hopefully she won't have the same balding hairline when she's older.

Creepy opens the door to the caravan. he does some work on the boxes on top of it. Back inside he admires his hard work left to the last minute as usual. He has a few tools to put away. The cupboards are filled with 'snacks' aka sweets, chocolate tins and biscuits. He proudly tells us there are lots more to go in tomorrow. It's ready to get back on the road. It's 4am and something cool is happening today so Creepy needs to get to bed as he's up really soon.

End of vlog
Evil witch. Sorry... never will be sorry.
Screenshot 2022-01-14 191904.png

Cupboard stocked with snacks aka the meals for the entire time they're away.
Screenshot 2022-01-14 200450.png

Screenshot 2022-01-14 195725.png
Screenshot 2022-01-14 195057.png
Screenshot 2022-01-14 194632.png

Screenshot 2022-01-14 192624.png
Screenshot 2022-01-14 192721.png
Screenshot 2022-01-14 200159.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
So after all her faffing about a 2nd opinion, Mila is getting her operation!
Wonder where they've gone in the van! Wonder why they aren't in the dpd van
Can't wait to see how they come after the op!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
WHATS HAPPENING WITH OUR BABY GIRL MILA..

Porridge is cooked and poured into bowls. In the next shot, Esme and Jace have chocolate milk. Lazy and Esme encourage Jace to try and hide the carton. A crying Mila is in the living room, sat between 3 cushions. Lazy tries to pacify her with a rattle and in the next shot she's asleep. She planned to finish the playroom today but Mila wakes up when she's put down.

Creepy is in the caravan. School is finished and they've had lunch. He has an epic list to do and the caravan is mess. It's fully off grid so they don't need to plug into mains power. He stole the electrics and put them in the DPD van. He took the batteries, wiring, solar panel controllers, spare solar panel and the TV. Creepy spent some money the other day and brought everything back. The DPD van is their favourite mode of transport but they need some modifications to make it even better; it will take a month and is then going on adventures for sure. The caravan is luxurious. They have something planned for very very soon so Creepy needs to get ready. He has set the new water tank up and will reinstall it soon. Creepy moans about his arm hurting. They have a new 32" smart TV. There are new accessories including coffee and tea pots, mugs, new bedding a duvets. He wants to make sure the caravan and DPD van are always set up and ready to go. All they would have to do was pack an overnight bag and go. Creepy puts the TV up.

Jace has been playing with his cars in the van. The TV is big but apparently tucks away nicely. Tucked away with a huge part of it sticking out, so if you're walking around at night looking for the loo you can smack your head on it. The other TV has been reinstalled and electric are back under the seat. Creepy will test the water tank tonight. Jace forgot about the cars he played with hen they went to Scotland but they were in the van.

Lazy and Isla are home from Tesco. She got Isla some new pyjamas a few days ago. Jace's surprises are The Tiger Who Came to Tea and Funnybones books. Jace asks Lazy to read him Funnybones and she does.

Prinny is sat next to Mila, who is having a banana wafer because Lazy felt nostalgic when she saw them. They're getting around to sorting out Mila's Christmas present. She won't be able to go in it after having surgery and when she comes out of her cast she will be around a year old. They have the date for the surgery now so Mila has a bit of time to play with it. Lazy says the present will be good to help Mila strengthen her legs because she thinks she will need therapy. They can save it for the next baby because I'm sure Creepy will want at least two more to make the family size double figures. Creepy and Jace put the walk around activity table together.

Mila update on her operation etc
The Inghams decided to get a second opinion because the diagnosis changed drastically within a few weeks. They were sceptical about the diagnosis. They were assured they could go on holiday. Lazy is saying this because people are blaming her. Mila could've been born with three eyes and it would've been her fault. The harness Lazy uses is hip recommended. One of the ifam told Lazy not to wear forward facing so she only did in once. Once with a wide angle lens because it definitely wasn't only once. The doctor knew about the roadtrip to Europe so it's not their fault. The only place to get a second opinion was the Portland. The only reason Lazy doesn't want to pay the money is because the outcome may be the same and they might confuse Lazy by offering an alternative treatment. She wants the surgery done now whilst she needs it. They have a consultation next week to get reassurance and air their concerns. They were offered a phone appointment by the secretary but Lazy wasn't happy because she wants to see the ultrasounds and it's not the same over the phone. Dear lord I hope that consultant has the patience of a saint because he sure will need it with Lazy asking the same question 4823628 times. They have a date for the surgery at the end of the month. They'll get reassurance next week. Mila is rolling over like crazy. Her activity table is set up.

Lazy puts Mila in the seat. Christine asks if she's ready. Lazy says she might be too small because he legs aren't near the floor. Of course the legs are nowhere near the floor because Lazy is still holding onto her. She asks if it will be alright for her hip. It's difficult because she shows no signs of discomfort. Footage of Mila paying with the table. Then she's back sitting on the floor. Lazy foghorns for Jace and he's telling her to shush. Creepy comes instead. Lazy tells Jace they need to pack his bag. He wants to play with his tractor and bus but she tells him they need to pack his suitcase. He tells us they're going on holiday.

Candles are lit in the tranquil open-plan bedroom/bathroom. Lazy reads to Jace ad Isla. creepy remembers trapdoor and wishes it was still around. Creepy and Jace started reading the books from memory and now he's obsessed with the dark, dark stairs. Creepy and Hi Steve used to watch Button Moon every day. Mila is laying on the bed and Creepy kisses her on the head. She seems to have inherited her father's massive forehead so hopefully she won't have the same balding hairline when she's older.

Creepy opens the door to the caravan. he does some work on the boxes on top of it. Back inside he admires his hard work left to the last minute as usual. He has a few tools to put away. The cupboards are filled with 'snacks' aka sweets, chocolate tins and biscuits. He proudly tells us there are lots more to go in tomorrow. It's ready to get back on the road. It's 4am and something cool is happening today so Creepy needs to get to bed as he's up really soon.

End of vlog
Evil witch. Sorry... never will be sorry.
View attachment 989808

Cupboard stocked with snacks aka the meals for the entire time they're away.
View attachment 989810

View attachment 989811View attachment 989813View attachment 989812
View attachment 989814View attachment 989815View attachment 989818
The plot thickens….

Reactions: 10
I don't know what social services they would be under but if you go to nspcc you can fill out a online form and they pass on info to the right people
Yea you can do an anonymous online post to the nspcc if you are worried about a child. There is a helpline too if you want to speak to someone to ask for advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love to think this but I actually drove my car for two years with no tax on it (thought my dad had renewed it, and he thought I’d done it - dealership messed up my details when registering the car and the address was wrong so never had any reminder letters) and never got pulled up for it. I mean, my address was wrong so I don’t think I’d have gotten any penalty letters either… as soon as I realised I phoned up and paid it all to cover the whole time it was untaxed and it was fine, but I’m honestly just astonished I never got stopped or my car never got clamped when it was parked or anything 🙈🙈
My son had his car seized by the Police as his tax had run out, similar situation I thought he'd done it, he thought I'd done it. It was 2 months out of date I think.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.