The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just properly watched the newest vlog ( usually just skim or read here) but god they are dull.
suitcase next to the door in the kitchen suggests thats probs sarahs hospital stuff so she knows reven-hugh is due soon XD ( when you lie about your baby date so you gotta be prepared)
That won't be a hospital bag, that will be full of unpacked, unwashed clothes from Disneyland Paris!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The ig stories - just as well the place is empty as wtf. It's true that money doesn't buy class or morrals ? They honestly behave like animals.
And I am for one not jealous of the 'money' as without sounding ridiculous we are fairly well off ourselves, although we earn it in a very different way!! And we certainly don't use our children or message youngsters ?

But Saying that once you start hating someone everything they do irritates you ??? every move they make pisses me off, but yet I still watch ??? one thing that bothers me is she thinks we watch because we secretly are Obsessed with her ? Actually we are just disgusted such a pantomime should be allowed to Continue, bearing in mind the circumstances. I think us parents who allowed our kids to fall in to the INgham trap are just disgusted. So Sarah babe, when you read this, we aren't jealous babe, we just want some justice for the innocent really :)
And, for the next vlog Sarah maybe teaching manners to the kids when in shops and having meals ?
Exactly this! It’s often mentioned on here about people nitpicking over every single thing they do but it’s hard not to notice every little thing when they irritate you so much ?

It’s the injustice of the whole damn thing that pisses me off most. Why is it they get away with every little thing? I can’t wait until karma bites the pair of smug narcissists on the backside!

Reactions: 12
That won't be a hospital bag, that will be full of unpacked, unwashed clothes from Disneyland Paris!
Probably! It’s obvious Chris will be the one packing Sarah’s hospital bag and most likely when she’s already had the baby!

Reactions: 2
Wonder how long it will be before Sarah’s new neighbour friend gives the family name a quick google and ghosts her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So lazy has a new friend. Let's see how long that lasts once said new friend/neighbour learns more about the Inghams.....
Baby cute but hadn't seen it!! She's going to soft play when baby is born but hasn't even met her!!! She been gone a couple of hours but actually 3 hrs...is there any truth to anything??!!!

Reactions: 4
If it is "she's passed her test" then it is TOTAL BS.

Why?

She's been banging on about it all week. But the day before she goes for her test - no mention? Total rubbish.

A 6 year old out for dinner at 8pm on a school night is ridiculous. Get that child to bed!!!

Reactions: 15
Reading some the comments Lazy has posted on the channel mum page and although this was from a year ago don’t think things have changed. Question was about letting a child to a park that can be seen from the house with their friends and would you let them go??
As if she’s giving parenting advice - what an idiot ??‍♀??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baby cute but hadn't seen it!! She's going to soft play when baby is born but hasn't even met her!!! She been gone a couple of hours but actually 3 hrs...is there any truth to anything??!!!
Exactly! How can you know before meeting someone that you will get along? She’s just trying to pick out the flaws we describe and tick them off the list one by one, but sorry lazy you aren’t fooling anyone! She thinks if she does all the things we slate her for we will stop...WRONG! You would need a brain cell to outdo all of us and come out smelling of roses...maybe just maybe you stop constantly saying and doing things that creepy the “amazing” husband he is edits to make you look like the fool you are and the liar you are! It’s actually as you can see very entertaining for us to watch ? You are both utterly clueless business sense wise and are going to come crashing down, no sponsorships, freebies are stopping, no one in the YouTube family to work alongside with, you need to ask yourself in the long term what is your plan?! Luck can only last so long when you are greedy, selfish,lazy,angry at the world and that’s without the “allegations”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If it is "she's passed her test" then it is TOTAL BS.

Why?

She's been banging on about it all week. But the day before she goes for her test - no mention? Total rubbish.

A 6 year old out for dinner at 8pm on a school night is ridiculous. Get that child to bed!!!
Even My 9 yr old is in bed before 8pm

So chris was talking to the new neighbour and sarah makes a friend of her.... Bet they were both checking her out but for different reasons. ?

• Haha
So chris was talking to the new neighbour and sarah makes a friend of her.... Bet they were both checking her out but for different reasons. ?
I bet the first words out of gobby were something along the lines of ‘so what do you do for work? Because me and my lacky, I mean husband, we make memories with our performing monkies, sorry I mean gawjus gurlies and put it on YouTube for anyone to see! You’ve probably heard of us, we meet ifam everywhere we go and we’ve got over a million suckers, I mean subscribers to our sooper dooper channel!’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My 12 year old walks from our house tp the bus stop and catches the bus to and from school each day. He started doing this at 11. Shock horror he also goes to cinema with friends and to McDonald's in the town centre.
My daughter(11) gets out of school, walks to McDonalds and waits for me 30-40 min to pick her up as I get out of work the same time. McDonalds is 2 busy blocks away. My older daughter at 12 was taking the train home 3stops from school. Sometimes we have to let our chickadees fly...

Reactions: 3
I think Sarah’s inability to let Isabelle leave the house alone is down to trust. Chris has damaged her trust, which in turn has affected her trust with her children.

Reactions: 10
I bet the first words out of gobby were something along the lines of ‘so what do you do for work? Because me and my lacky, I mean husband, we make memories with our performing monkies, sorry I mean gawjus gurlies and put it on YouTube for anyone to see! You’ve probably heard of us, we meet ifam everywhere we go and we’ve got over a million suckers, I mean subscribers to our sooper dooper channel!’
She might not have, probably don’t want neighbours google searching for their channel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She might not have, probably don’t want neighbours google searching for their channel
If she wasn’t so deluded I’d think the same but the way she’s been trying to plug their channel on fb every time the opportunity arises makes me think she is that stupid ?

To a point I see where Sarah's coming from about not letting Isabelle go out on her own, you can't be too sure these days and times have changed a lot since say I was at school.

However, I don't think there's anything bad about allowing her to go to the cinema, shopping centre, park as long as she isn't on her own. Personally the first time I ever went out on my own was 14 that I can remember, but it was only up the street; 16 for going on a bus on my own into another town/city though.

I'm in my early 20s and I'm still weary about going out alone, but that's because I look very young for my age (and I'm short too) so I could pass for a teenager. Isabelle looks older than me ?.

I think you do have to let them have some independence though, even if for example it's a cinema trip with friends, if you're weary then ensure someone's there to drop them off and pick them back up for the first few times.

Views are down, Isabelle can't go into town, and all Isla can do is frown.

Creepy is ill, Sarah should have used the pill, and the ifam are funding their bills.

Sarah is cracking, the views are lacking, and the office has gone packing.

Last edited:
To a point I see where Sarah's coming from about not letting Isabelle go out on her own, you can't be too sure these days and times have changed a lot since say I was at schoo
Also teenagers can be cruel. They’re probably known for all the wrong reasons locally so issys bound to have ‘your dads a nonce’ or words to that effect shouted at her if she were to be alone/with friends anywhere ☹

Reactions: 8
I don't even believe she has met anyone. Why is no one ever seen or even entering the house!! What was she mashing in then pan...thought it was mashed potatoes but no chopping mince with a fish slice ? No evidence of said food...again! Also no make up on... just foundation, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrows ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.