The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pile of cheap tat continues to grow smaller and cheaper each year.

Besides develop an unhealthy relationship with exercise what can a 9 year old do with an Apple Watch? When was the last time Isla washed her hair? Why buy so many clothes for girls who just sit in the house all day and don’t even wash? Why not put Jace on the edge instead of the middle so Isabelle didn’t have to keep helping him? Why get Esme and Isla to do that Santa nonsense year after year?

Honestly these vlogs leave me with so many questions.

I think they skipped a large amount of the present opening to hide just how much of it was junk. Plus so many thoughtless presents, Isabelle should have gotten more books and Isla and Esme should have gotten more age appropriate and hobby related gifts.
Spot on with your comments 👍
And how absolutely cringe making is Esme with her stupid expressions especially at the end of the video 🙄 and how much does nitwit edit her photos as she looks very different

Reactions: 15
Maybe social services are involved hence why they got a operation date so quick, I’m pretty sure social service could get a quicker operation due to the fact the Minghams are a flight risk and could run away go travelling again at any moment and leaving it any longer will damage more Mila even more

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They looked like they were from Shein and they rarely use boxes everything comes in plastic bags/wraps.
Screenshot_20211227-180531_SHEIN.jpg
What the hell is that? Whoever said it looked second hand was spot on. It looks like Creepy's hand!!!

I don’t watch and was imagining a Babyliss or GHD type curling wand or something like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Those children need help and they need it now, they are regressing by the day and it is heart breaking to see.🙁🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Islas watch looks old. The screen seemed to be all scratched unless it was just dirty but it didn’t look new to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I am sorry if anybody actually likes this doll but wow I think that is horrendous!! Wtf!!
Reborns of any description are not suitable for young children!! They are weighted with beans or metal beads. Wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I keep looking at the trike they bought Jace. Whilst it's very sweet, isn't it a bit girly with the basket on the front?
Girly? It’s a basket on a child’s trike? Unless it has a vagina or a picture of a crossed out penis that I’ve missed, I’m pretty sure it’s suitable for either gender…

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Spot on with your comments 👍
And how absolutely cringe making is Esme with her stupid expressions especially at the end of the video 🙄 and how much does nitwit edit her photos as she looks very different
The kid is just her dad. Esme is the most like Chris out of all of them. Cocky without merit…..

• Sad
Reactions: 22
whyyyyy do the girls have such greasy hair they look so dirty. Whether they want to or not they would be having their hair washed if they were my children. It’s obvious they read hear if they were my kids I’d be so embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Girly? It’s a basket on a child’s trike? Unless it has a vagina or a picture of a crossed out penis that I’ve missed, I’m pretty sure it’s suitable for either gender…
yes and baskets are so hard to get off a bike if you want to make it look less girly.

Reactions: 2
I was offered an upgrade by skymobile but it’s not going to be in until mid January. I’m not going for it yet

They could have got her a nice coat from somewhere that would last and look nice. I moaned when my daughter wanted her one from Hollister but it’s nice, practical and will last.
They get gifted shortle crap every year, it's not a surprise, they don't really want it and it shows. Stop trying to recreate the original reaction that made them popular, it's never going to happen.
I’m sure esme is too old for baby dolls, if she was at school it’s not something she’d be getting I’m sure, and what the hell was that baby monkey 😱

Reactions: 18
The way Chris speaks to his viewers makes me think duck them, I no longer care if they are unwashed, playing with baby toys and isolated because it’s what they want and they think they are above people for doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.