The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They get far too much for Christmas, they won’t be grateful and I bet they don’t play with half of the things they get. My friends who got phones far too young ended up not using them. I bet half of their toys are still in the junk pile in the garage never to be played with again.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Maybe social services are involved hence why they got a operation date so quick, I’m pretty sure social service could get a quicker operation due to the fact the Minghams are a flight risk and could run away go travelling again at any moment and leaving it any longer will damage more Mila even more
When they kept on saying that the op would be in January they hadn’t been given a date at that point, they haven’t really mentioned it since. Where they going to travel too? Unless they do the NC500 again they are not going anywhere soon. This Op is vlogging gold for them, they have been salivating on how many views this will bring them!!
8ACB99C8-317B-4AB0-B2F8-1B328251DFAC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So who else thinks that the Apple watch for Isla used to be Lazy38s because she's got a new watch?
Looks like it to me

Reactions: 28
So who else thinks that the Apple watch for Isla used to be Lazy38s because she's got a new watch?
Looks like it to me
If that's the case then poor Isla. Both her main presents the phone and watch were someone elses sloppy seconds. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Just bringing these over to the new thread 😉😉
I wonder what Sarah and Chris bought for each other, and for Steve and Jane!
They never mention presents from other family members I.e Katrina, Nana Jean or Sarah's Dad?
bleeping grim....

Reactions: 6
At this point, Creepy might as well be openly admitting that he misses lobbing suitcases onto planes with all his heart. He clearly hates his current job. I guess that's why he's editing at 5am and uploading way after 5pm because he keeps putting it off.

Have they actually made a Mila doll?
We've got to wait until 5pm on 1st Jan for the answer to 'are you doing a Mila doll?'... Can't wait. Maybe Isla can set an alarm on her new watch so that vlog goes up on time at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like it to me
Maybe. I think the watch were primarely were ment for Isabelle. Lazy talked earlier about her and Isabelle was going to go to the gym in january. So they could have fun together with the watch...
But maybe they could not get an Ipad for Isla as someon has said in here so they had to do some last minute changes

At this point, Creepy might as well be openly admitting that he misses lobbing suitcases onto planes with all his heart. He clearly hates his current job. I guess that's why he's editing at 5am and uploading way after 5pm because he keeps putting it off.

We've got to wait until 5pm on 1st Jan for the answer to 'are you doing a Mila doll?'... Can't wait. Maybe Isla can set an alarm on her new watch so that vlog goes up on time at least.
maybe they are making dolls of the whole blasting family.

• Haha
Did anyone get the screenshot that Mary the caterer put on? Was it genuine do we think? Is Chris telling yet another porkie pie lie?
Also the Shortle gifts produced 21…. Yes 21 “So Cute!” s from the Ingham clan, must be a record!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Wow that many yawning emojis is rude! no wonder their views decline daily. DVG are always polite and professional in their replies

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Did anyone get the screenshot that Mary the caterer put on? Was it genuine do we think or is Chris telling yet another porkie pie lie?
F0E5F3EA-4808-4485-924F-5E4C2976DF58.jpeg
Notice how he couldn't actually bring himself to recommend his own wife though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
After doing some research about Mary Shortle I don’t understand why they do this at all. Aren’t these dolls meant to be displayed by collectors, not for ifam kids to rag around and ruin?

OPENING SPECIAL SURPRISE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

Isla opens her Kindi Kid doll and Jace eats breakfast. Lazy tells Mila to say good morning to us. She asks her if she wants to get all her toys. "cheeky one" is sat between two cushion in the next shot. Lazy opens a box of rattles and other baby toys in front of her.

Everyone is opening toys. Mila is playing with toys that remind Lazy of when she was little. Hi Steve picked one up yesterday and said it was a phone but Jace looked at him confused because it doesn't look like a phone nowadays. It's crazy how this generation of kids won't recognise the old phones. They still have some of Mila's toys to open. Jace blows into one of Mila trumpet toys.

This is the first year Lazy hasn't felt pressure to unbox toys because the girls have been able to do it themselves. Esme asked for help with the mini printer but Lazy told her to do it herself. 10 minutes later she brought Lazy some stickers. She got photo frames from Neon Sheep for them. The printer will never run out because it doesn't take ink. Esme shows us how to use the printer.

The girls are sat in the living room with Mary Shittle bags. Yesterday got away with them so they didn't open the bad boy bags. Mila has a bag as well. Isabelle is first. Victoria Shittle brought her a vase of flowers the other day. Today she opens a bottle of Hugo Boss Deep Red perfume from her. Lazy says she will be stealing it. Isla is next; she gets some Nines D'Onil dolls. They remind Lazy of The Grinch. Lazy thinks they're the most adorable things ever. Favourite child Esme gets a new reborn doll with rubbery skin. Lazy and Creepy says it's so cute. Jace gets a reborn orangutan because of the "me and my monkey" thing. Lazy says it's much better than his teddy one. Wasn't his teddy monkey gifted? What an ungrateful cow. Jace starts kissing the monkey and Isabelle asks what he wants to call him. They settle on Ginge. The orangutan comes with a "nimmy" Jace goes to show Hi Steve the orangutan. Holy tit, if you thought Creepy sounded feminine you should hear Hi Steve!!!

Back to the living room. Mila gets a small doll reborn of her own. Lazy says it's so pretty. Lazy thanks Victoria and teases the new Mila doll, which is being released on 1st January at 5pm.

Isabelle is in the kitchen. Isla was doing slime earlier. Esme set up her printer and made a "cute" phone case, which we'll be shown later. Isabelle is filming a Christmas haul to go up tomorrow (today). She shows us the outfit she's wearing, which she got for Christmas. Esme shows us her new phone case, which has a selfie of the Inghams with Hi Steve underneath it. She also shows us her widgets which include Amazon, TikTok, Snapchat (Creepy's favourite app), WhatsApp and YouTube.

Esme and Isla are going to show us their top 5 favourite gifts. Esme's favourite are her OMG Dolls, mini printer, 3D pen, phone and the reborn from Mary Shittle. Isla's 6 "fwavouwite" presents are her Kindi Kids doll (she got 6), Apple Watch. Isabelle's old phone, OMG dolls, VTech diary (which Granny Jane and Hi Steve kind of gave her) and the skiing Rainbow High doll. She shows us how the Vtech diary works.

Time for Mila to open presents from Granny Jane and Hi Steve. She gets a Lamaze butterfly, Ben the Bedtime Whale and a Sit Me Up thing from Red Kite. Creepy says Mila is advanced for her age because it says it's for 9 months+. Lazy says she'll be walking at 9 months. Excuse me, have you forgotten she'll be in her hip cast at 9 months so will be unable to learn to walk? They put Mila in the seat and Lazy cackles at her in the "doughnut"

Jace is asleep on Lazy. it's been the most perfect Boxing Day. He hasn't slept on Lazy for so long. He's been running around and playing with his cars today. Mila is getting fussy. Creepy got Lazy the Samsung version of an Apple Watch. Everyone is heading to bed. Lazy hopes thinks Granny Jane and Hi Steve are heading home tomorrow. She hopes we had a wonderful day and blames Youtube for the late vlog yesterday. This was Lazy's favourite Christmas Day vlog.

End of vlog

I don't usually get that angry at the Inghams anymore because they're awful people and I expect the worst for them but the fact they're releasing the Mila doll just days before he has major surgery has infuriated me. Their baby will be in pain and discomfort for months whilst they make money from her. Her development will be delayed for months but all they can care about is how much mortgage she will get paid off. It's extremely rare nowadays, thanks to the tremendous advances in medicine, but she may not even wake up from the anaesthetic. Have they even considered that? What would they do then? For the entirety of Mila's existence she has been clickbait, now being handed off for her siblings to raise so her so-called parents can have another child. By God, I hope social services are keeping an eye on them.

The face of a total witch who loves exploiting her kids. Oh Sarah, you may be smiling about how you will make some cash off your precious new Mila doll but you sure are due a truckload of karma.
1640636666995.png

Hello, is that Celebrity MasterChef? I'd like to be on the next series please. What do you mean I'm not a celebrity?
Screenshot 2021-12-27 180521.png

Time for a snack
Screenshot 2021-12-27 185058.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Did anyone get the screenshot that Mary the caterer put on? Was it genuine do we think? Is Chris telling yet another porkie pie lie?
Also the Shortle gifts produced 21…. Yes 21 “So Cute!” s from the Ingham clan, must be a record!
Wow the snark was so unnecessary, they had catering food heaters shown in their vlog, people would obviously assume it was catering. They are so nasty to their fans, I'm surprised they have any left.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.