The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just saw this post on the not so secret facebook group and had to share, in what world is a physical replica of your child for anyone buy the same as a 3D pregnancy scan that is for you only, i swear these people are as dense as the rest of them:

ETA: looks like it’s definitely happening then:

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Morning Tattle - how is everyone this morning? Still jealous of Sarah and her grime filled family?

Reactions: 38
Anyone remember these when she was crying to her 12 years old fans
Oh, that was about me. I’m still waiting for the police to come round.

I hate the whole be kind movement and it’s stupid mantras such as if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all and the chestnut here in a world where you can be anytthing…

no one is kind 100% of the time. Fucking sheep following, bandwagon jumping twats.

* this exact conversation has earned me a 30 day Facebook ban overnight because I called someone out for being a sheep and a massive arsehole

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
Yes, those ages certainly make you think, but guaranteed they've not thought ahead in that way. It is a frightening prospect for so many reasons. It only takes one of those older two girls, maybe even Isla, to start to put two and two together, do a bit of research, and they could have an almighty big problem on their hands. And all while the youngest two aren't so cute and watchable any more. It could all fall apart so very easily. Let's hope it does, or already has by this time.

Reactions: 13
That shittle woman doesn't do that well from working with them didnt she have to shut one of the shops down ?
Leeds actually had 3 shops in the same arcade 1 for the dolls and I think the other a was bears... Both have closed down

Reactions: 10
The irony of them preaching kindness when it suits them, yet sending fans after his victims and kayak Paul to hound and threat online, isn't lost on me.

Reactions: 35
That kinda makes you a hero in my book! Call it out when it’s shite.

Reactions: 14
Of course she has. They provide FREE entertainment for everyone. It’s so much hard work and it’s so kind of them to do just for us

Reactions: 7
Leeds actually had 3 shops in the same arcade 1 for the dolls and I think the other a was bears... Both have closed down
The one in York looks tacky from the outside. From a distance and if you didn't know what shop it actually was it could well be mistaken for a grotty massage parlor.

Reactions: 28
That’s not what I meant when I wrote that. I worked for a very very long time in social justice and was a single parent for a long time myself. I worked primarily in housing and the reason I actually left is because it wasn’t fair the way houses were being allocated anymore. I for one minute did NOT mention anything about people in SH or otherwise. My family started off on SH, some of my family do live in SH as I once did.

Reactions: 5
they said in the recent Q+A that Isla wanted to start rainbows after looking into all of the local clubs... can’t have looked that hard or they would know she is 2 years too old for it and needs to be in brownies! Will be interesting to see if she does actually start brownies after the holidays. As for Izzy and Esme, apparently Sarah is working on them but they both have no interest in joining any clubs pathetic excuse...they need to be told, you either go back to school or you join a club because you can’t go through your childhood not mixing with anyone else your own age! It’s not healthy!

Reactions: 29
How is a baby scan the same thing? Are people selling their baby scans to strangers on the internet? No… and if they were they would be mental as well as Sarah

I actually think she wants the backlash and to get in the papers again. She seems to forgot that any News article about them seems to mention dropping the towel and leaving Jace on a beach though.

Reactions: 28
I would never want to swap my faithful husband of 40 years nor would I want to pimp out my children in any form and would think most people would be under the same opinion but if she wants to "love" her babe of a husband she is more than welcome to him and his cheating ways.

Reactions: 24
The one in York looks tacky from the outside. From a distance and if you didn't know what shop it actually was it could well be mistaken for a grotty massage parlor.
Where is the york one? We were thier in october and i didnt even think to look.

Reactions: 4
Fml that woman and throwing the word jealousy around everytime someone disagrees with her.

Sarah, listen carefully when I say I would never ever be jealous of an uneducated cretin like yourself.

I sleep soundly at night knowing my children have a great education and great friendship groups, a husband who doesn't prey on young vulnerable girls, and who has never cheated on me, let alone multiple times, and wonderful friends. I also have a lovely home, that's right a HOME. Not a poorly built house surrounded by pylons and a motorway, with fuck all character and warmth to it.

Then only thing I might be jealous of is if you were waking up next to Henry Cavill. But let's face it, Creepy ain't no Henry.

Reactions: 24
Feral filthy family how can you sleep soundly at night Lazy knowing that your spouse is a cheat and is making you look even more foolish than you are

Reactions: 20
Anyone with experience with a baby in a cast, do they have to be lead flat all the time? Or held? How would do they learn to eat, can they sit in a high chair? Would they need a specially adapted buggy? Sorry I’m just curious
Loads of videos on TikTok in regards to this

Reactions: 4
Morning Tattle - how is everyone this morning? Still jealous of Sarah and her grime filled family?
Only think I’m jealous of them right now is how they haven’t caught Covid with all the shopping they do. We’ve been down with it since Christmas Day, first son started, he obviously got it from working in retail, then youngest and myself got it. I haven’t seen my oldest son because obviously he can’t come near. Haven’t been anywhere or seen anyone this Christmas. But I sleep well knowing my children, even my adult boys, personals lives aren’t out there for the world to see,

Reactions: 22
Just to quote myself. No one on our social media knows we have Covid either, only close family that need to know so they don’t call round, I know one friend on here so they may know now if they see this.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.