Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruserious

Who are these kids even going to text? They have no friends. What next, a car for prinny? Isla looked like she was going to pop, Esme sounds like she’s going to pop and Isabelle acts like she already burst years ago. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Scotblock

VIP Member
And now loads of them are on eBay 😂
Exactly! They could get one tomorrow if they wanted. Oh, and Sarah hun. I am definitely NOT jealous of your life. I have a bigger more expensive house than you that we own in Royal Deeside. My kids are very well educated and happy. We have amazing family and friends and not friends that we make up or are IFam. My kids have lovely clothes and not trash from Shein that are ill fitting and make them look like a bunch of scruffs. My kids are also clean and tidy at all times. My dog doesn’t eat shitty nappies out the bin, god your house must reek 🤢 I could go on and on all night but I can assure you hun I am not and I know others on this page are NOT jealous of you. Oh and I forgot to say I’m not married to an effeminate little n that I had to strong arm up the aisle!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Charmball

VIP Member
Oh Sarah, you’ve got me! How did you know I was jealous of your creepy husband who likes 16 year old girls, your children who are completely uneducated and have no future because of you, the reluctance of all your family to wash and on top of that, Pylon Palace with the staircase of dreams!

Oh my heart, the jealousy I feel is out of this world 🤣

• Haha

Raw

VIP Member
Sing along to “I Will Survive” tune, by Gloria Gaynor….

At first she was afraid, she was petrified
Kept thinking she could never live without him by her side
She spent so many nights, thinking how he did her wrong
But she was wrong!
She learned how to live with his pong!
And now she’s dammed
Oh yes she’s dammed
He walks around pylon prison, with his Bissell in his hand
He won’t let the kids have locks
He won’t let them use a key
Because there is no way, he will give them privacy!

Go on now go!
Leave them alone
Don’t you realise now
That they are prisoners in your home?
You are the ones that hurt your kids so bad
Why can’t you see
That you just can’t be a mom and dad!

Oh no not you!
Yes you survive
With hot tubs and velvet sofas, those material things make up your lives
But the kids they should come first
They are so short of your nurture
Tattle try so hard to reach them, as you re arrange your furniture!
But you survive, hey hey

You are too wrapped up with shopping for your bits of tat
Keep trying to show off that you can afford all that
And oh you spend too many nights, working on DMs
And she believes your lies that your editing never ends!
And now just look, you don’t care a *uck
You will replicate your baby, as sure as shittle is muck!
You think more bad publicity will get you both unstuck
But it won’t!
Nothing now will save your boat!

You won’t survive!
You won’t survive!
Your channel is now dying, no matter how much more you’re lying
The Jace and Mi Mi show now has no place else to gooooooooo
You are done…….yeah yeah

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
She said the warmers were still there and the boxes but failed to show either, they had caterers I have no doubt they lie and believe it their selves. Issys reading is absolutely awful for
a sixteen year old and Isla now eats the baby crisps meant for mila while rolling on the floor.
Lazy if I was you I’d stop reading tattle and sort out your children because they need it and for gods sake make Esne wash her filthy hair.
As for him what is all this with gangsters he keeps going on about, where I live we have real life gangsters and if creepy met one he’d shit himself, walk around with your bissel love cos your no more gangster than a granny and as for the pictures with mila could you have used any more filters.
As for the way you speak to your ifam I find it disgusting, but then you are that person that hides behind a keyboard any actual confrontation in person and you’d hide behind your massive wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sewing machine from Jane was the most thoughtful present you could tell how surprised and thrilled Esme was, the reaction was the only authentic one. Those saying iPads are hard to get hold of? Sorry where? A mere google search and you can have one delivered tomorrow lol. Set for life my arse, they couldn’t afford for her to have the iPad so settled for a freebie watch. As an avid gym goer I love my Apple Watch but it serves me literally no purpose other than fitness tracking. What an earth is a 9 year old that does not partake in any sports/activities going to do with one? Bizarre gift I’m sure she’s secretly gutted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

thegreencow

VIP Member
I don't find Jace hitting Isla in the slightest bit "hilarious" or 'cheeky'. That bullying little brat need some serious discipline before it's too late. You can tell Creepy is a shit parent because he wants to laugh every time Jace is naughty rather than teach him right from wrong. He's worried about "damaging or limiting his personality by telling him off". Sorry, what? Today is terrible 2's but what's tomorrow? Slapping a stranger around the face when he doesn't get his own way?

You don't tell Jace to go to the naughty step. First you get down to his level and warn him so you know he's listening. Then if he does it again you walk him to the naughty step. Things that warrant an immediate trip to the naughty step without a warning include stuff like hitting, biting and spitting, You don't say "right Jace you need to go to the naughty step right now". Don't give him the choice because of course he'll say no. 🤦‍♀️

Lazy constantly moans that she looks like a meatball/bean head. Has she ever considered that maybe she was just born ugly?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
It really bugs me that the comments on their video are about how polite and grateful they are. They don’t come across as grateful or polite to me. They absolutely expect all of this stuff, they are entitled and bratty. Just because they say thank you, doesn’t mean they’re grateful, they’re just trained to do that. Nothing about their behaviour is authentic

• Heart
Reactions: 52

mags

VIP Member
Please can we all just take a moment, this Christmas, to raise a glass to absent friends? 🥂
Full-Size-.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the "I've had tons of messages from you guyzzzzz about Isla having an Apple watch and not an ipad. I feel like I don't need to address it, I don't, but I will" rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Greykitty2020

I am disgusted that hitting isla only warrents a “warning” and on occasion they have to withhold from laughing ? As if isla needs anymore of a complex than she already seemingly has that she is old news in the family. Funny how four years ago when little Isla boo boo ate the malteasers that sarah wanted for her fat self - she got told off on camera as punishment and was told no , but have four years later blatantly lashing out at his sibling gets nothing but a few giggles ?? Can really see who the golden child is now loud and clear

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49