The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit I just want to clarify I wouldnā€™t wish what I have on anyone even them ā€¦ this isnā€™t a pity me post either as I donā€™t do pity ā€¦ I am a very positive person who never ever gives up on anything and strongly believes the phrase ā€¦. ā€œWhen life gives you lemons just made the best lemonade you possibly canā€ Cos ok lets face it being upset, angry or depressed about my situations isnā€™t gonna change anything apart from make my life miserable.
you sound that despite all your problems your just grateful Hun no one would think this is a pity me post. you seem to have a happy outlook on your life. the difference is the inghams have this stuff and that's what it is materialistic nonsense. a cosy 3 bed cottage sounds perfect .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
TRANSFORMING OUR TEENS BEDROOM! šŸ˜

Lazy cooks a fry up. Isla plays with Mila on the kitchen floor. She jokes that the caterers have been back and shows us the food in the warmers. They didn't get caterers in on Christmas Day or this morning. It's all Lazy's good cooking. She takes a plate of burnt toast to the table. Esme and Isla get their breakfast and Lazy says her food looks delicious. Isabelle is holding Mila.

It's now the evening. Today has been the most chilled day they've had all Christmas. They've been too busy to watch Christmas movies so Creepy and Lazy made a pact that they would get up, have the "laziest, most disgusting breakfast" and have been watching movies. I can believe breakfast was disgusting. They've watched Miracle on 34th Street and Creepy feels so sad that he didn't watch it this year before now. It's "one of the most magical films of all Christmas" and he's watched it numerous times. Yesterday they realised they haven't been to Forest Holidays this year. They love being in the cabin in the "gorgeous beautiful cabin" with no phone signal and a hot tub, but they wanted to try Christmas in the new house before making plans elsewhere. One thing they did do was get the hot tub to remind them of Forest Holidays. Creepy goes in it most night to help with his Restless Leg Syndrome, Lazy has been in it once and the girls have been in it a handful of times. Isabelle is staying in with Mila and Jace but everyone else is going in it. Christine says the lights on the tub look amazing.

Lazy, Creepy and Isla are in the hot tub. It's windy and they have the umbrella above them. Lazy is sure to tell us Isabelle is on her period so has offered to watch Jace and Mila so she could go in the tub. Isla tells Lazy she looks like Megamind. She and Creepy are excited to do some bits on the garden this year. She wants to get the patio set with the fire pit. Lazy can imagine Tat and Me blankets around there. Best get the fire brigade on standby first. She's looking forward to completing the empty 2 rooms. They've shown Granny Jane and Hi Steve but no one else. Lazy can't wait to get the 2 "absolutely humungous" rooms finished. The priority for her is the front garden. She wants to make the wall higher so there's no chance of the kids escaping the compound. She asks Lazy if there's a special name for the fancy fence with different shapes that she wants. There are a few other bits and bats. Creepy wants a water fountain in the front garden. Lazy tells the foooo that it can't just be plonked on the stones. You can fit four cars in the front of the house. They only finished decorating the house last week. Lazy wants to do the chuldren's area of the garden with soft padded baaaaaaaaark. Esme wants a zipwire.

Jace always asks to go in the hot tub, but Lazy persuades him not to get in by telling him she'll make him a hot tub bath with lots of bubbles and new bath toys from Santa. When they're finished, Isabelle needs help putting pictures on her walls and they have washing to do. Lazy doesn't know how because they've lived in pyjamas the pat few days, apart from Isla who changes six times a day. Is this the same Isla who has worn the same pyjamas for weeks or does she have an invisible identical twin?

Lazy is irritated because she's realised she got two of the same painting for Isabelle. Isabelle noticed it at Christmas but didn't mind. Creepy of course has to show off his expert DIY skills by drilling a screw into the wall to hang the painting on. Lazy wants to paint underneath the frames to break up the white wall. Isabelle has asked if she can put aesthetic pictures on the wall. "Aesthetic" means beige. Lazy didn't realise how many were in the pack. She sorts them into piles for Isabelle and tells her which ones are her favourites.

Next they're trying to hang some of those cream macramƩ wall hangings. Lazy wants to move the gold table along for Isabelle to put her coffee on. They're planning on eventually getting a rug and coffee table for the sofa because the room is giant. The sofa took up the whole room in the other room. They need to make it look more cosy and homely. Lazy thinks the corner where the sofa is looks so cute. Mila is getting fussy; Creepy took her downstairs but brought her back up two minutes later. Lazy thinks they're putting some of the beige pictures above the bed but they have no blu tack. Isabelle is doing her photo frame whilst Lazy take Mila down.

Footage of Isabelle's room. She's happy about it and lives it. She's spent 20 minutes doing new nails.

Dinner is leftover Christmas snacks. Esme's hair curler didn't work a few nights ago so they're trying again tonight. She's wearing a rag dress she made. They watch London Has Fallen, although Jace wanted to watch The Snowman. Lazy reads to Jace, Mila and a bored looking Isla.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-12-30 184039.png
Screenshot 2021-12-30 184535.png
Screenshot 2021-12-30 183037.png
Screenshot 2021-12-30 184321.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Been to Harry Potter Studios and realised how tit the Inghams made it look. It was so magical but their vlog from what I remember made it look boring.
Honestly it was only when I was half way round and saw the giant spider Jace was scared off, then loved that I remembered they went!
Weā€™ve been there three times to see each new addition and the Inghams made it look terrible. Iā€™m glad you got to see what it is really like.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
See they all jumped in the hot tub (apart from Isabelle - poor girl, how embarrassing) for their end of year bath.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They probably are staying at home as they canā€™t risk catching Covid especially if Mila is due her operation and none of them have been vaccinated. Maybe they should go back to the Warehouse for a knees up like they did last year or maybe another ā€˜sister sleepoverā€™ where Isla gets left out and instead gets slapped by Jace, sounds stunningā€¦

• Haha
It has really really tickled me the way she really insists that there were 3 different pictures šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Oh my Sarah 39 , go and view your old vlog and see that you just held one of the pictures upside down! Oh geez, she just keeps giving doesn't she! Sooo funny!

And shall we tell the world when you next are blobbing huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Don't any of them have a quick shower before going in the hot tub? I have a hot tub but I always have a rinse before going in then a proper shower once I'm out. It's basic hygiene

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my my my! Mr & Mrs show offā€¦, hot tubs/garden table with fire pit/ rooms as big as ball rooms/ secret rooms over garage/ and to top it all off!!! No creepy we havenā€™t got room for a fountainā€¦.weā€™ll actually we probably have room for a roundabout, bollocks, how sad to have to flex like thatā€¦.. and still throw your 16 year old under the busā€¦, go on lazy say period without actually saying period absolutely vile thing to do

Reactions: 27
TRANSFORMING OUR TEENS BEDROOM! šŸ˜

Lazy cooks a fry up. Isla plays with Mila on the kitchen floor. She jokes that the caterers have been back and shows us the food in the warmers. They didn't get caterers in on Christmas Day or this morning. It's all Lazy's good cooking. She takes a plate of burnt toast to the table. Esme and Isla get their breakfast and Lazy says her food looks delicious. Isabelle is holding Mila.

It's now the evening. Today has been the most chilled day they've had all Christmas. They've been too busy to watch Christmas movies so Creepy and Lazy made a pact that they would get up, have the "laziest, most disgusting breakfast" and have been watching movies. I can believe breakfast was disgusting. They've watched Miracle on 34th Street and Creepy feels so sad that he didn't watch it this year before now. It's "one of the most magical films of all Christmas" and he's watched it numerous times. Yesterday they realised they haven't been to Forest Holidays this year. They love being in the cabin in the "gorgeous beautiful cabin" with no phone signal and a hot tub, but they wanted to try Christmas in the new house before making plans elsewhere. One thing they did do was get the hot tub to remind them of Forest Holidays. Creepy goes in it most night to help with his Restless Leg Syndrome, Lazy has been in it once and the girls have been in it a handful of times. Isabelle is staying in with Mila and Jace but everyone else is going in it. Christine says the lights on the tub look amazing.

Lazy, Creepy and Isla are in the hot tub. It's windy and they have the umbrella above them. Lazy is sure to tell us Isabelle is on her period so has offered to watch Jace and Mila so she could go in the tub. Isla tells Lazy she looks like Megamind. She and Creepy are excited to do some bits on the garden this year. She wants to get the patio set with the fire pit. Lazy can imagine Tat and Me blankets around there. Best get the fire brigade on standby first. She's looking forward to completing the empty 2 rooms. They've shown Granny Jane and Hi Steve but no one else. Lazy can't wait to get the 2 "absolutely humungous" rooms finished. The priority for her is the front garden. She wants to make the wall higher so there's no chance of the kids escaping the compound. She asks Lazy if there's a special name for the fancy fence with different shapes that she wants. There are a few other bits and bats. Creepy wants a water fountain in the front garden. Lazy tells the foooo that it can't just be plonked on the stones. You can fit four cars in the front of the house. They only finished decorating the house last week. Lazy wants to do the chuldren's area of the garden with soft padded baaaaaaaaark. Esme wants a zipwire.

Jace always asks to go in the hot tub, but Lazy persuades him not to get in by telling him she'll make him a hot tub bath with lots of bubbles and new bath toys from Santa. When they're finished, Isabelle needs help putting pictures on her walls and they have washing to do. Lazy doesn't know how because they've lived in pyjamas the pat few days, apart from Isla who changes six times a day. Is this the same Isla who has worn the same pyjamas for weeks or does she have an invisible identical twin?

Lazy is irritated because she's realised she got two of the same painting for Isabelle. Isabelle noticed it at Christmas but didn't mind. Creepy of course has to show off his expert DIY skills by drilling a screw into the wall to hang the painting on. Lazy wants to paint underneath the frames to break up the white wall. Isabelle has asked if she can put aesthetic pictures on the wall. "Aesthetic" means beige. Lazy didn't realise how many were in the pack. She sorts them into piles for Isabelle and tells her which ones are her favourites.

Next they're trying to hang some of those cream macramƩ wall hangings. Lazy wants to move the gold table along for Isabelle to put her coffee on. They're planning on eventually getting a rug and coffee table for the sofa because the room is giant. The sofa took up the whole room in the other room. They need to make it look more cosy and homely. Lazy thinks the corner where the sofa is looks so cute. Mila is getting fussy; Creepy took her downstairs but brought her back up two minutes later. Lazy thinks they're putting some of the beige pictures above the bed but they have no blu tack. Isabelle is doing her photo frame whilst Lazy take Mila down.

Footage of Isabelle's room. She's happy about it and lives it. She's spent 20 minutes doing new nails.

Dinner is leftover Christmas snacks. Esme's hair curler didn't work a few nights ago so they're trying again tonight. She's wearing a rag dress she made. They watch London Has Fallen, although Jace wanted to watch The Snowman. Lazy reads to Jace, Mila and a bored looking Isla.

End of vlog

View attachment 950936View attachment 950937View attachment 950938View attachment 950939
Is it completely wrong that I was edging her on to poke her own poached eggs with her giant sausage finger?

• Haha
Oh my my my! Mr & Mrs show offā€¦, hot tubs/garden table with fire pit/ rooms as big as ball rooms/ secret rooms over garage/ and to top it all off!!! No creepy we havenā€™t got room for a fountainā€¦.weā€™ll actually we probably have room for a roundabout, bollocks, how sad to have to flex like thatā€¦.. and still throw your 16 year old under the busā€¦, go on lazy say period without actually saying period absolutely vile thing to do
Absolute bragger. The front garden is so big, the back garden is such a big space, Izzyā€™s room is enormous, the two secret rooms are massive. We need to put up the huge patio set and fire pit. Open your bragging mouth much more Sarah and a train will fall out

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who watched "London Has Fallen"? Just wondering, because if it's the film I'm thinking of (starring Gerard Butler) it's a certificate 15 thriller.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.